[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

doesn't it mean if it is easy for KT to find ES that Kim Evil Dad can too? :-S so far he has been ahead of both brothers what can they do now that he finds her?:-SS he can't just put her back into that apartment... all that evil dad can do is get bodyguards and they will drag her everywhere... or he can kidnap mom and ES would do what he wants! what can they do? I am dying here... 
KW they are looking for girls to marry how will he get out of that one? if he sends HJ to the US most likely she won't see him getting married but betrayal would be twice as big...
KT what to do? how to protect her? :-SI think they need to call on Team Moms ES mom especially she is Daebak maybe she has a plan? 

Heirs fans are daebak, they can find Eunsang
I am curious if Tanny found her by himself or with Youngdo's help.

BTW where is our chingu Ruzikie? Can we spot her here :D
tumblr_mx2oli0iJ21r3n4xoo1_500.jpg
Or maybe she has already found her Youngie somewhere and kidnapped him for a while :D

Detective Kim Tan in action~
viewimage.php?id=39b5d52ee0db2ab5&no=29b

"If I can find you, I will kiss you to death, Eun Sang ah~" lolz.

tumblr_mx3ylzNlO81s8m1l7o2_r1_500.jpg
Don't joke with detective Kim Tan okay. He can find you no matter where you are, lolz. Eun Sang was MIA for what... 5 minutes? And she's been found by the fans Kim Tan already. Reunion and it feels so good. Hug/back hug/front hug/kiss/french kiss/tongue kiss/bed scene needs to happen NOW! Because we're running out of time. 8 weeks flew by so fast!!! Now we're down with only 2 more weeks to go. Ottoke? I'm so not ready for The Heirs to be over. NOOOOOOOOO! :((

Guest potterky

viewimage.php?id=39b5d52ee0db2ab5&no=29b
tumblr_mx3ylzNlO81s8m1l7o2_r1_500.jpg

cr.dc and users who have already posted these photos

Look at the red windmill thing. THEY MUST BE NEAR EACH OTHER OR HAVE MET ALREADY!

adamfever said: I can't imagine that this dram can make fans become detectives. But don't we all feel like a member of our family was lost for the past few days, rather than a character from a drama? We cried, we worried, we speculated, we reasoned, and Korean fans went out to find where ES could be and we all felt relaxed when we saw a trace of her.

Next is the table turning point. I don't know what KT is going to do with his father. Can some one summarize what KES did to resolve problems in her previous dramas? This is the first drama of her that I've watched. My mind during this time is all about the Heirs, i can't watch other dramas now :-) . Thanks.

Haha they just keep on showcasing those sneakers, eh? Aside from Asics, would anyone know the brands of their shoes?

I really appreciate how LMH is still so smiley around his fans despite the rough sched. I know he loves Minoz so much :)

And I bet Samsung's sales has increased since Heirs started. I got a Note3 myself :))

Back to the drama, I still cant speculate how KT's family and business issues will be resolved in the coming eps. Because KT would definitely have to finish HS and college to be able to help run the company well. And how they'll be able to overcome bad 'ol chairman Kim..

Guest supernovah

Good day fellow heirlings. Been lurking all this time. Finally can't help to leave comments.

Just want to say THANK YOU for all soompiers here, especially for all of you who have been a very dedicated stalker to make us updated about heirs. This is why I looove kdrama more than any of dramas, because there are many spoilers (which I don't mind at all, since I loooooove spoiler) to feed my obsession for the drama. The spoiler keeps me alive and keep me staying on the ground.

Never felt so much like this before after Queen In Hyun's Man. Keep refreshing this forums every seconds. If its not from pc, then from laptop, later on from the tab, not working anymore then from the mobilephone.  Ah... what did you do to me, Heirs...

Spoilers.... keep coming please... I need more, more, more, and more... I'm suffocated without it....

Guest sillycuckoo

You know what I'm most curious about in the whole Heirs plot?~ Whether Won loves his brother or money more.

One episode I think that he is very protective and caring of Tan (and is Won's way of protecting Tan from evils), and the next episode I'm forced to believe he cares about the stock and his position than anything else.

@supernovah
I feel you. I have been doing that too, kept on checking my laptop, ipad, handphone for updates. Always first thing in the morning I'll refresh this site. Going crazy here! And I also do not mind more spoilers, BTS etc too. If someone can steal the script would be even better! I just do not have the patience to wait. That's why I have never watched an airing drama, just because I cannot wait. 

Guest Moonrain

Love the new bts but I can't help but wonder if this is too soon..The writer has something up her sleeve. Anyway, can't wait for the preview to know for sure! :)

As always, LMH is sooo hot!

Guest shimmeringoasis

wow heirs fans found ES daebak!! it seems KT is not far behind either as it seems from bts pics that he has reached the area where ES is hiding after continuously looking for her as in earlier bts that means they'll bump into each other soon *relieved*... may be mobile did come in handy KT might hve got some info abt ES whereabouts from samsung mobile store if thats the case then product placement is done quite wisely in the drama doughnut gave us doughnut kiss mobile would play a role in KT finding ES...
LMH looks so tired in those pics really feel for him.. kudos to the team they're really working hard that too in such cold weather... Heirs fighting!!