[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest prosperity

Guys remember when ES came home and went to her room, and her mom asked if Chairman Kim had called for her, and that she thought that he had paid off all their debts? Remember ES telling her that she had something to tell her, but that it might sound weird or something like that? They never showed us what she actually told her mom. I think this will be important in revealing what ES did and where she went with her mom.
After thinking back to this scene, I am hoping that ES has some sort of plan, and did not just run away just to runaway. Or maybe her plan was to go into hiding with her mom, so that Chairman Kim could not take her away, and in doing so she would not be able to return. Atleast, if they go into hiding, they have the option of returning when the moment is right, that moment could be once he dies, once the Kim brothers get more power, etc. If this is so, I hope she at least left Tan some kind of message, like she did when she left America. In both cases, when she left America, and when she left Tan this recent time, she left without contacting him. However, when she left America, she left him a message, one she didn't expect him to find but that's not the point, so I hope she does the same in this case.
I think it would give KT hope, and make him fight harder, while allowing himself to forgive her, and himself (because I think KT blames himself for not being able to protect her).

I have a question about the kiss guys. Did y;all notice this part?

What did KT/LMH say to ES/PSH, then she looked like she slightly nodded yes to whatever he whispered  

#:-S
I just want to know what he said, cause

[size=2]

[/size][size=2]

[/size][size=2]

[/size][size=2]

I guess

[/size]"I'VE GOT YOUR FATHER'S PERMISSION"

Guest Spring Andrew

I think YD will find ES first..KW will actually work with Tan before ES comeback to Make the company theirs fully n take power away from PAPA KIM >:)

prosperity said: Guys remember when ES came home and went to her room, and her mom asked if Chairman Kim had called for her, and that she thought that he had paid off all their debts? Remember ES telling her that she had something to tell her, but that it might sound weird or something like that? They never showed us what she actually told her mom. I think this will be important in revealing what ES did and where she went with her mom.
After thinking back to this scene, I am hoping that ES has some sort of plan, and did not just run away just to runaway. Or maybe her plan was to go into hiding with her mom, so that Chairman Kim could not take her away, and in doing so she would not be able to return. Atleast, if they go into hiding, they have the option of returning when the moment is right, that moment could be once he dies, once the Kim brothers get more power, etc. If this is so, I hope she at least left Tan some kind of message, like she did when she left America. In both cases, when she left America, and when she left Tan this recent time, she left without contacting him. However, when she left America, she left him a message, one she didn't expect him to find but that's not the point, so I hope she does the same in this case.
I think it would give KT hope, and make him fight harder, while allowing himself to forgive her, and himself (because I think KT blames himself for not being able to protect her).

Guest almontel

adamfever said:
kdramafan469 said: Can someone explain to me what happened with the votes? Didn't KW have all the votes, but still lost his position because of a veto?? Is secretary Yun the new President? It will be a few days before subs are out and I am really curious as to what happened.Was it just a set up by daddy to get KT there while he moved ES away?

Guest park_shindae

eun sang is still in korea i think. father kim will lose in his own game by the end of this drama. i want to see both sons letting go of the group that destroyed their family. kim tan might have knocked some sense into his brother about the girls they like.

I don't think the time jump will be coming soon. It will later, maybe on the last episode (KES noona's style). I am guessing she will fill the 2-3 episodes left with the fight between KT, KW and their dad with the help from YD and Sec Yoon. How? I do not know but please trust the writer, she is indeed a brilliant writer. She can make a twist we can have never imagine. I am still amazed with what she did in City Hall. But if I can make my wish, I wish the first thing KT will do after kneeling in that empty apartment is going home and drag his mom out of the house.

Guest rogue0716

I want a time lapse.

For the sole reason that I want all that passion inside that closet to move into the bedroom and we get some steamy scenes hot enough to scorch our eyes and make us giggle like guilty voyeurs.

But Kim Tan. Oh, Kim Tan. Why do you have to go and break my heart like that? The part where he clutches his chest like his heart is about to fall out of body because it felt so heavy...dude. Just...ugh. The ending to this drama better be a whole hour full of rainbows and butterflies. Because episode 16 was just a whole hour of emotional torture. Fortunately, i'm a masochist. Heh.