[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Ok, ok, calm down guys. I am not being a hater. I would have just liked to see ES kiss KT without the frown is all. Because when we use the siggies and the gif's, people will assume from her expression that she is in pain, you can't keep explaining to every person that she is in emotional pain, can you? Hopefully we will get a happy passionate kiss. I already know she is capable of it, I watched FBND and still love that show. Her kiss there was only for 5 seconds but it was a very satisfying happy kiss with lip movements. :D That's what I want for my ES-KT, because no one deserves a more passionate kiss than them and well US.
=))

Guest dramagally

Are we the only people believing that LMH & PSH are for real and sparks are flying between them? Have any media mentioned about this couple? Any rumours yet? Hope the media will catch them on a date or make them confess, seriously they look so good together and soooo into each other....their eyes sparkles when they look at each other on & off camera. That kiss was totally so real.

@Triv~ we know you're not a hater, lol :) And I hear you: I also can't wait for that kind of kiss <3
Chingus, a little request for help. Can any of you share again those hilarious Love is the Moment graphics where batman is singing at the bottom of the picture? Cracks me up everytime XD Thanks in advance!!
Also, can anyone tell me how the word "more" is said/pronounced in Korean? I am thinking (again) about the closet kiss, and KT's whisper before he went in for that last peck. I know... I am over-analyzing and my imagination is running wild, i can't help it =))