[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest pinkytooth

daunkayu said: @shenny, you're crying a river there :D

pinkytooth said:

SBS indeed smart for keeping the official released of Lena Park's song

;)

Speaking of.. Love is the moment.. I actually fell for that song and Changmin voice. But I don't think it will be played anytime soon since the story didn't match up with the song and we already have many new great OST. If it will be played again as bgm, I wish SBS turn the volume down. Somehow it's too loud and distracting us from the moment. Purely personal opinion 

:)>-

Guest iamafan1

pinkytooth said: daunkayu said: @shenny, you're crying a river there :D

pinkytooth said:

SBS indeed smart for keeping the official released of Lena Park's song

;)

Speaking of.. Love is the moment.. I actually fell for that song and Changmin voice. But I don't think it will be played anytime soon since the story didn't match up with the song and we already have many new great OST. If it will be played again as bgm, I wish SBS turn the volume down. Somehow it's too loud and distracting us from the moment. Purely personal opinion 

:)>-

Guest kaleidoscopegirl

So I was thinking... Why get bright pink shoes?!!!!! Kidding :)) What I was really thinking is that, that scene at the shoe store, I wished YD didn't have to be there and get hurt(again!) But then, there was a reason why he had to be there. First is closure. Second is he has to see them really happy and in love. Based on the recaps he knows she's moving right? And that's why he will be instrumental in bringing them back together  :)

I am very happy we have a great kiss scene ! I was thinking too that park shin hye can't kiss but she show us that she can ,  thanks to lee min ho lol :P I I am so sad , lee min ho acting is sooo good i have never  seen one of his drama ( just 2 episode of bbf  but i did not like it ) and now because of him i am crying!! I can't wait for next episode ! What will happen ? Btw i want another kiss like this before the end ( but this time cha eun sang kiss him :P lol ) 

Guest Enonane1 .

....... daunkayu said: I think they made the same mistake again tonight.
Lena Park's song Only With My Heart is playing so loud in the closet scene.
This is my personal opinion too :)

@iamafan1, SBS would be proud of you, what a very focus viewer :D
Nothing can distract you from the main scene. It's lucky that you didn't even realized the loudness.
But, how now, when you realized there's actually a distraction.
I hope it's not ruined your replaying the scene.

And I just saw @Enonane1 is having the same experience :D

Guys you know what I would want to happen I wish that ES and KT did something you guys know WHAT >:) even if they didn't show us anything... I hope there is a time jump and that ES has a baby Tanny and runs away from Daddy Kim and becomes super successful changes her name and comes back to KT and has those noodles she promised YD and now successful she and KT are able to put Daddy Kim out..... oh I wish I wish writer nim!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   [-O< ^:)^

Guest pinkytooth

iamafan1 said: ROTFLMAO. OMG. I've watched that scene many times, and until you guys pointed it out, I didn't even realized there was music playing during the kiss. My stomach hurts.  =)) =)) =)) =))Can't believe I was into the kiss so much I muted out everything else. Never knew I was this obsessed with drama kisses. Maybe I need therapy. :-O
The kisses is giving me fantasies I didn't know I had... :x Never shipped anyone in real life before but here I go...

I've been out of sorts all day I had palpitations!!!!!!!!! I had a goofy grin every time I remembered the Kiss and I started tearing every time I remember KT crying and ES crying and they are all hurting... at the store people must have thought I was NUTS...  :(( :(( :((