[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

prosperity said: The text preview never gives us any more insight than the preview already did.
@icesiren, thanks for the translation.
I wonder if possibly KT starts to stay at YD's place after a while? I guess it is possible, especially with YD protecting his secret for now. If I was YD I would invite him to stay at my place just so he won't spend every night with ES :))

Apparently, my single line comment posted was deleted saying "awesome numbers....1111" (i forgot the rules)...well maybe because i'm a single line-talker for the moment...wait till the next epidode comes out and there will be more to say that a single line comment wont be enough... :D
and yeah, was able to ride in still to pages 1111...

Guest funtimes

Or.. Kim Tan could go back to being an organic drug and organ dealer. ;) And then ES will have to set him straight with another big slap on his shoulder.
:))

All jokes aside, I wonder if YD protecting KT's secret is because he is one of those people in the category of "nobody can disclose this secret except for me!" since he's known about it for so long and it was the secret he kept holding over KT's head OR he's afraid that opening that can of worms will hurt ES.  In truth, I just thinks he cares about KT deep deep down. :)>-  I want some bromance!

Also, I was always curious about KT before America.  I sometimes picture him as somewhat bipolar.  (Dont hurt me!  Hear me out first.)  When I picture KT with KW, I see an innocent affectionate little boy, honest and sincere just like KW described him.  And then I picture KT as the bully, the mastermind behind the bully system, who can bring about destruction to all those around him if he puts his mind to it.  Those are major extremes!  Most flashbacks we see a softer side of KT because of his bromance with YD.  But I like the KT now.  He's not perfect, but he's definitely better.  And yes, I could swoon at his cheesy lines as well. :x

Edit: I'm also hoping that Secretary Yoon will be a voice of reason and a father figure to ES.  He didn't have much to do with HJ, but he knows ES and ES is CY's best friend. 

Also, I think someone should sponsor some tights for the girls on Heirs!  I've lived in Northeastern China before and it's a lot colder than Seoul.  Tights can make a huuuuge difference even if they're not the thickest ones (cuz those are just fugly). I'm sure there are cute ones to match their uniform. ;;)

I think YD is keeping KT's secret because just like KT said in a previous episode, that the secret is the ONLY thing YD has over KT. If the secret is out, YD has nothing on KT. So that secret makes YD feel he has power over KT. That's why he has kept the secret for so long. On a mellow note, in YD's heart he has no intention of revealing his best friend's very personal secret.

One more day, ottoke, what should I do to get Wednesday closer?
:-w
Ok, let's have some fun here with having more discussion about..., oh, how about the plot? I mean, the ending is getting near, so this is my prediction how it will end.....

As I wrote yesterday I think uri dreamcatcher couple will team up as big film makers in the future, EunSang has a dream to direct a horror-but full of hope-movie and Kim Tan is a writer from the very start. And yes, they must stay together as lovers, legally, of course :-*

Chan Young might become the best lawyer in town while Bonna will stay in the entertainment  world but for sure Bonna and CY will have many children, most are daughters :D

Myung So will work as photographer, some of us here said that he'll be a paparazzi for the scandalous night life of the chaebols (Evil Daddy Choi will be in trouble :D ) And I agree with them.

Hyun Joo will fall for Hyo Shin who dedicated all his work as a very talented movie director for her :-*

Our Ice Queen Rachel Yoo will rise as the very powerful chaebol lady in her generation, she might marry her first love, Mr Kim Won himself.

At this point, I learn from Secret Garden, I believe that Daddy Kim will not change at all, still gonna live cowardly with Madam Second Wife in that big but lifeless mansion. On the other hand, I can see Madam Han will move back to Busan or just start a new beginning of her very own new life, living a simple but meaningful life, with his son and in-laws.. if you know what I mean  :-*  :D

And our bad boy Choi Young Do maybe he'll decide to join the military, maybe join the navy that makes him travel a lot. He will be serving his country to pay back his dark past as troubled kid. Also he might not win the girl he really likes but he will be reunited with his mom... 

I think YD's mom might run away from Evil Daddy Choi because of the domestic violence and must have been spending her time doing therapy, that explains why she can't be with her son for three years. Young-do will find back his life, his mom, and cherish it.

Ok, yes, there is also a possibility that Kang Ye-soul might still try her luck by approaching Captain Choi Young-do but I am sure a gorgeous guest star like Kim Ha Neul (his crush in AGD) will be there to save him by the bell... The ship will never sink with a captain like him, Chingu-ya :-*

EDITED:
Get well soon, Tanny, I mean, Minho-sshi  >:D<

Guest sachaaimee

adamfever said: icesiren said: episode 13 text preview라헬은 영도를 찾아가 탄이 혼외자식이라는 사실을 왜 숨겼냐며 따지고 영도는 라헬에게 비밀을 누설하지 말라 경고한다. 한편 김회장은 탄을 집에서 내쫓고 재호에게 은상의 유학 준비를 하라고 하는데.. (cr: sbs)Why does YD want to keep the secret? Does he have any malicious plan, or does he really want to do something good for Tan 'cause he realizes that Tan is not like chairman Kim, nor his father?

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="titleNews" style="font-style: normal; margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 5px; font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); line-height: 28px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80);"Lee Min Ho Makes Netizens Laugh by Appearing in an Online Cartoon

Lee Min Ho was featured in a popular online cartoon on Naver. 

A picture of Lee Min Ho appeared in the 787th episode of Naver’s popular cartoon series The Sound of Mind, and parodied his lines from the dramaThe Heirs and Boys Over Flowers.

51098002.jpg

In the cartoon, the character Lee Min Ho says his famous line ‘Do I like you’ from The Heirs and ‘From now on this Jandi (grass) is my Jandi’ from Boys Over Flowers.

The Sound of Mind is the oldest cartoon on Naver, publishing its first episode in 2006, and is one of the most popular cartoons on Naver.

In the episode, the main character goes on a walk with two dogs but ties the two dogs to a life sized figure of Lee Min Ho.

Following a butterfly, the two dogs end up dragging the figure Lee Min Ho around the park, which makes everyone think that Lee Min Ho is walking around and brings paparazzis to the spot.

A staff from the actor’s agency stated, “This episode of The Sound of Mind has been gathering a lot of attention, reflecting the current popularity of Lee Min Ho. He is a big fan of this cartoon series and is impressed by the author’s imaginative ideas.”

Photo credit: Naver Webtoon/Starhaus Entertainment

so sad to hear that..this is second time he's not feeling well at shooting this drama...i hope he recover soon..winter time is the hard time when into for the shooting...we see all the casting suffering a lot in winter times..im almost my favourite kdrama shooting in winter time..

He just take a rest in the car for 2 hour and continute shooting because all the actor ready for shooting. Spirit actor LMH.