[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest simplymebeingcrazy

I seriously recommend GOOD PARENTING 101 lessons for the following:

1.  CYD's dad:  treats his son like a punching bag
2.  HS's mom:  treats her son like a robot
3.  KT's dad:     treats his sons like commodities

They can take lessons from ES's mom and CY's dad.  Sad sad sad for these kids,  The scars left by these parents' actions are those that are unseen and will be there for the rest of their lives.  CYD knew nothing but violence so that's how he has been living.  HS has been driven to the point of attempting suicide.  And KW has grown to be as cold as his father and equates life with work and money.  KW is more complicated and more complex.  He hides his true feelings.  He's driven by the need to protect what he thinks is rightfully his.

Guest simplymebeingcrazy

adlyn13 said: Whoa LMH actually got slapped no wonder it seemed so real my poor fangirl heart :(( I cried with KT being slapped and now knowing that my #1 bias my favorite man in the world really got slapped, Iam a puddle of goo Is he a masochist, well I am sadistic what a perfect match. Ill enjoy slapping him while he enjoys getting slapped and I mean that in the most perviest way possible =)) Great acting on his part, speaking of which, I am a bit confused on why KT cried at the en,was it because what he did he hurt his family more than he thought, cuz i doubt its due to regret

Guest thunderempress

@jjsweeter0211
Bona is such a tsundere, she's haughty to Eunsang at first but now she seems to be warming up to her. Cute pictures of them by the way.

Guest Humanseoul

Scrolling through Other Heir's fan forums, recaps and reviews...
*sign*.. so much negativity. (:|
I know im over-reacting, but I wish those who curse and despise every episode, would just stop watching it and then rant about it all over internet. It's ruing my mood

LUV YA KIM TAN!!

Guest simplymebeingcrazy

That new bts still....that's YD????

Oh my!  ES is having so many visitors at her work place!  Two handsome stalkers are on it again!  One of them should just buy that cafe!

=))  =))  =))