[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest almontel

Great news for US, Canadian and South Americas from Dramafever:And to all US and Canadian viewers, from Dramafever:
DramaFever set to premier first original co-production HEIRSToday, DramaFever announced a first-­of-­its-­kind co-­production deal with Korean production shingle, Hwa & Dam Pictures. Premiering this week in the U.S., Canada, and Latin America exclusively on DramaFever, “Heirs” is a 20 episode romantic drama series starring Lee Min Ho (“Faith”, “Boys Over Flowers”) and Park Shin Hye (“Flower Boy Next Door”, “Heartstrings”) which follows a group of privileged, elite high school students as they are groomed to take over their families' business empires while grappling with the trials of finding true love.

The first episode of “Heirs” will premiere internationally on Korean television network SBS on October 9th. Each week following, both SBS and DramaFever will air two consecutive episodes for a total of 10 weeks. ‘Heirs’ is written by Kim Eun Sook, who also penned the international hit dramas ‘A Gentleman’s Dignity’ and ‘Secret Garden’.
This co­-production marks the first time that a Korean production company and a digital American distribution platform have teamed on a multi­language title. DramaFever maintains exclusive online distribution rights for North and South America, as well for online redistribution to third-­party platforms like Hulu and Netflix.
“In the coming months, and certainly into 2014, we’ll be developing and co­-producing more original made-­for­-web and broadcast­-level programming. We’re thrilled to be partnering with such a prominent international production team like Hwa & Dam Pictures’ on our first move into original content,” said Suk Park, DramaFever Co-­Founder and Co­-CEO.
This announcement comes on the heels of DramaFever’s recent deals with Telemundo and Fuji TV, which both represent the top networks in their respective markets, and will expand DramaFever’s library of fully-­licensed premium programming from around the world to include each network’s most successful titles, translated into English and Spanish.
:-j

sia3

said: @sarah_lina

:)

) I can see your addiction coming, but don't change your avatar coz I loveeeeeee seeing the cute Park Soo Ha as your avatar

)

;)

) :x :x Since I had to pick one avatar, I've to sacrifice my other bias

:(

( but I find comfort in seeing Soo Ha on yours.

) And that particular scene, SH is gorgeously, adorably cute! *ahem* off-topic!

Ok back to Heirs and its casts. I think PSH and LMH are still a little... distant with each other. I hope they will warm up to each other soon and they can give us a steaming hot, chemistry-filled, cute relationship later in the episode. I wanna see rooftop-gameover mida-kind-of-kiss!!! *Demands* [-O<  [-O< Pretty pleaseeeeeeeeeee!

Hi, everyone. Long time no speak. I have a little question. Can someone help? I really hope someone can translate these:

우리가 지금까지 단 한번도 본적 없는 아주 석시하고 사악한  격정 하이틴 로맨스...

_______

넘치도록 가겼다는 건 갖지 말아야 할 것도 가겼다는 뜻이다...

______

이 구질구질한 삶에 도저히 출구가 없다는 사실...

sarah_lina said:  @sia3 ..u know about me for addicted about Park so ha  :)) :)) :)) i still want to not change my avatar..i still miss him  =)) =)).. i hope for the heirs casting..its true what u say that they still warm up..u so greedy so demanding!!  :)) :)) gameover kiss!!!so hard to think for PSH..she still shy about kissing...

Guest almontel

@sia3: i've watched ShinHye's first kiss with Seven and it was open mouth...ke ke ke...then she had one with JangGeunSuk on their CF and Sukkie always kiss open mouth...ke ke ke..
i do believe ShinHye needs someone who really knows how to kiss deeply to make it more natural on camera...and i think Minho should be it...ke ke ke...
it'll probably happen during the time jump towards the end...but it would be something I would really really Love to see for sure!!!
2 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sia3 said: sarah_lina said:  @sia3 ..u know about me for addicted about Park so ha  :)) :)) :)) i still want to not change my avatar..i still miss him  =)) =)).. i hope for the heirs casting..its true what u say that they still warm up..u so greedy so demanding!!  :)) :)) gameover kiss!!!so hard to think for PSH..she still shy about kissing...

Guest almontel

Here's another PS of mine...in honor of the upcoming airing of Heirs...again when this came out of the boy band, i couldn't help but just have fun with getting the flowerboys and of course ShinHye's face out there...credit Infinite of course...ke ke ke...InfiniteHeirsTxtEdtd_zpsacf67f2a.jpg

@sarah_lina
Hahahahaha =)) but but but kids these days mature quicker than the last 2 generations and they are less conservative ;)) so I think we can fit in a passionate kiss somewhere ;;)

I believed Eun Sang and Kim Tan are two teenagers that are more mature mentally than others, so maybe, they can have a more adult-kind of love? :D

Aishhh... I thought I've posted this. I got totally distracted by PSH's oppa - hot YH over at the other side. He's in suit! :x :x :x There are just TOO MANY hotties this season!!! I'll nosebleed to death each week while Dooley_Fanboice loses her eye lashes... Hahahaha!

now i know why this thread moving so fast
since my last visit .. there's lots of topless daejang =)) =))
have all of you watch running man epsd 166 ?
they have kim woo bin, park shin hye as guests

i just watch the 14 minutes trailer
what is Park shin hye do in the school ?
is she a student or a teacher ? and is that high school or university ?
thanks

@almontel
Time jump or not...
When will it happen?
I don't know...
http://ww2.sinaimg.cn/large/735be2a8gw1e9dqw2g2q4g20m80gdqv6.gif
Let's just say - Let it happen, pleaseeeeeeeeee!

[-O< [-O< [-O<

P.S. of course the storyline is just as important. :))
---

@hayuinblue
According to the leaked script, Eun Sang's mother (which is Lady Choi) caught Kim Tan's mother smooching her tennis coach so she threaten her to let Eun Sang studies in Empire High School.