[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest sandralopez

tumblr_mu7nusIe6F1rjwgnko1_500.jpgtumblr_mu7nusIe6F1rjwgnko2_500.jpg
tumblr_mu7nusIe6F1rjwgnko3_500.jpg
as tagged.
this is the first time I go to see a drama that is in the air, before I started to see some but stop seeing half the story, usually I see the drama when fully subtitled and finished. but in this drama are some of my prejudices and I will see each episode.

and congrats for these 300 pages.

Guest sandralopez

tumblr_mu6sqeN5Dm1qa1bfmo2_400.gifas tagged.I love the friendship of these two, I hope to see more bts of their scenes.
and also hope to see more interactions between cast members. :)

Guest prosperity

We are already at the 300th page, but after the Running Man episode and the press conference, we could probably have 20 more pages before airing.

kkte1 said: this is the first time I go to see a drama that is in the air, before I started to see some but stop seeing half the story, usually I see the drama when fully subtitled and finished. but in this drama are some of my prejudices and I will see each episode.

and congrats for these 300 pages.

Good night....
viewimage.php?id=20b4de2eea&no=29bcc427b    :-h        

viewimage.php?id=20b4de2eea&no=29bcc427bsc.dc   [ /spoiler]

Guest jjsweeter0211

Shin Hye has just updated her twitter~
BV2ewL-CMAA5SAl.jpg:large
박신혜 @ssinz6m

우어. 인터넷에서 발견 ㅇㅅㅇb <왕관을 쓰려는 자, 그 무게를 견뎌라. 상속자들> 첫 방송이 얼마 남지 않았네요^-^ 떨려라 떨려~ 10월 9일 9시55분!! SBS 본방사수 아시죠^^?!

jjsweeter0211
I honestly think SBS can do better look at those posters you put of IHYV and MS theyre awesome!! But with Heirs it does look nice but they can do better seriously the fan made posters look a lot better for some reason

@sivap
I see thats cool!! Que bueno !! Hope you enjoy Heirs I know I will I am just too excited