[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

@Maja
At least the ahjussi only touch Min-ho's arm not do this:

viewimage.php?id=20b4de2eea&no=29bcc427b
credit as tagged

=)) =)) =))

@awesomeduck
Hahahaha, I thought you and @lynlily decided to split halves vertically? That means you can only offer your side of the arm and leg. :))

@adlyn13
Glad you like it. I wasn't sure if you liked crying CJH. To me, that was a beautiful crying scene from him :D

sia3

said: @Maja

credit as tagged

=)) =)) =))

@awesomeduck
Hahahaha, I thought you and @lynlily decided to split halves vertically? That means you can only offer your side of the arm and leg. :))

@adlyn13
Glad you like it. I wasn't sure if you liked crying CJH. To me, that was a beautiful crying scene from him :D

awesomeduck said:

sia3

said: @Maja

credit as tagged

=)) =)) =))

@awesomeduck

@adlyn13

Guest almontel

it's so sad, now that they've come back to Seoul we can't even see any more BTS of our Inheritors' Casts....aigo............
we should send our untiring Inheritors USA staff so we can get more clips, pics, gifs and bumps and guns...ke ke ke....=D>is there anyone that hasn't been claimed? I LOVE them ALL!!! everyone's a flower boy!!!
anyways, here's another PS of mine, i'm probably not the only one who wants to see our OTP's 'loving&endearing' ways when they become 'lovers' in Heirs...:-BVignetteEyeHeirsCloserLMHPSH_zpsb3a3780f
if they're like this, i'm sure most people will agree that they have chemistry....

These are the 2 restaurants The Inheritors stars went to have their meal!
67f7985djw1e9327l0fqvj20x718g11k.jpg

I wonder if they are yummy??? Anyone been there? @ laquetahodge?
67f7985djw1e9329ou592j20hs0qoq5z.jpg

Lou & Mickey's
nude_room.jpg
366597.jpg
366599.jpg
67f7985djw1e9325utr4dj20hs0qogom.jpg

Oh wow! This place is huge!

credit: as tagged

@almontel
Don't worry, more BTS pictures will come out again. It'll be easier for each of their fans to capture their pictures when they are back at home. You might see clearer pictures too. :) Thanks for the PS picture :-*

class="content-title" style="color: rgb(63, 63, 64); font-weight: normal; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"“The Heirs” Actress Park Shin Hye is Lost and Lonely in the Desertpark-shin-hye-desert-the-heirs-cut.png

Recently, we saw stills of the hero of “The Heirs” enjoying the surf and sun, and now we have images of the heroine in a very different situation, hung out to dry in the desert.

Park Shin Hye plays opposite of Lee Min Ho in “The Heirs” as Cha Eun Sang, heir to poverty yet overcoming her hardships bravely.

This scene was filmed September 10 in California, U.S., where despite the dry and hot weather, Park Shin Hye never lost the smile on her face. A source from the production team on set commented, “We were moved by Park Shin Hye who must have been tired from filming since the crack of dawn but never showed signs of exhaustion and was more concerned about the staff than herself.”

“The Heirs” airs Wednesdays and Thursdays on SBS after “Master’s Sun” completes its run. It premieres October 9.

soompi.com/2013/09/28/the-heirs-actress-park-shin-hye-is-lost-and-lonely-in-the-desert

Guest jjsweeter0211

Just want to share few more pictures from his latest photoshoot~

viewimage.php?id=20b4de2eea&no=29bcc427bviewimage.php?id=20b4de2eea&no=29bcc427b 

It would be perfect design for an O.S.T album cover~

cr to dc

P.S Patiently waiting for the official poster with all the characters!!!

viewimage.php?id=20b4de2eea&no=29bcc427bcredit Merry
Lee Min-ho practising surfing... looking all unstable on the surf board as compared to the Heirs trailer.
This boy has worked hard ~

@adlyn13

Really? Hmm I should google and check up on the menu. Loveeeee Japanese!
But I don't like those that gives big portion and accustomed to westerner's taste, I prefer authentic Japanese.

Okay, I just checked... it's not authentic. :( They sell sashimi that is available everywhere... and the pricing isn't too expensive too except sashimi, because I don't know how many pieces they give per serving. Hmmm....

Ahahahahahahahaha why am I not surprised they went to have steaks @ Lou & Mickey's?!!! =)) =))
Dang it, the menu is making me hungry and the steak aren't cheap US$40 over. Here's the Dinner Menu
Okay, that's it! If I'm ever in San Diego @shenny @adlyn13 @laquetahodge, let's go here!!! I'm salivating! =P~

Apologies for the off-topic, I have no immunity when it comes to food.