[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

@adlyn13
I drop 2 x Choi Jin Hyuk goodies here. The first one caught my attention straight away when I saw the MV and the second one was requested by @lynlily. ;))

@Anomalous
Thanks for the ogg-li-cious goodies last night! I had a fantastic sleep :))
Choi Jin Hyuk is hot. His voice is so deep... can you imagine this man whispering into your ear with that voice? :o
I think we would melt into a puddle of goo..! He is no papa Gumiho for no reason ;))
I hope to see him use that deep, sexy voice in acting too.

@StarRix
Get well soon  >:D<

@Dooley_Fanboice
Yeah his name went blank in my mind as I do not know him at all but he's the other Heir in the show. The one who is not interested to inherit from his father, car company owner's son?

'Heirs' gets fans giddy with more still cuts of Park Shin Hye and another trailer
park-shin-hye_1380246047_af_org.jpg

The cast and crew of 'Heirs' seem to be making good use of their time in California and unveiled more still cuts of Park Shin Hye and a second trailer for the drama!
The still cuts show Park Shin Hye's character Cha Eun Sang, who comes from a poor background, wandering about in a deserted area of California as she comes to face with the cold hard reality of her world. Park Shin Hye looked effortlessly beautiful even while acting sad and showed off her pretty side-profiles under the blazing sun.
The new trailer also gives us insight into the plot of the show featuring many of the main cast members. Take a look below and stay tuned for the airing of this highly anticipated drama on October 9th!
allkpop.com/article/2013/09/heirs-gets-fans-giddy-with-more-still-cuts-and-another-trailer#axzz2g9pAk8SI

CarolinaDannie said: It is a little too early to be judging any of the actors or actresses before the drama even comes out. We all have our favorites as well as our personal opinion about them already. So, let just wait and see. I am certainly going to refrain from bashing any of them as I know it may hurt the feelings of one of their fans who are also enjoying this drama as I am. So let all just be polite and enjoy the drama.
O:-)