[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

I think he did change his look a bit. perhapss the weight? dunno or perhaps his hairstyle. definitely not PS (hopefully) he is perfect already. why does he need to enhance his look? rubbish rubbish speculation. I m not Min Ho's dying fan but I can definitely assure he is not PS fan as he doesn't need one and why does he have to do it?
[-X :-q >:D<

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="headline" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 10px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; font-weight: bold; line-height: 1.21em; "Park Shin Hye Gets Stranded in the Desert and Looks Good
CJ E&M enewsWorld
CJ E&M enewsWorld –

Managing to look good while being stranded in a desert, Park Shin Hye revealed more teaser photos for SBS’ upcoming drama, The Heirs

Acting as Cha Eun Sung, who inherits her family’s poverty in The Heirs, Park Shin Hye portrayed a character that overcomes all obstacles that come along her way. 

On September 10, Park Shin Hye filmed for the drama in Los Angeles in the middle of a dessert. The photos showed her flawless skin and beauty that heated up the atmosphere of the filming. 

46912002.jpg

Despite the exhausting heat and the hot winds that blew sand all around, Park Shin Hye did not lose her smile, showing her professional mentality. 

Hwa and Dam Pictures stated, “Park Shin Hye is an actress who is talented, beautiful, and down to earth.” The production company continued, “It was probably difficult to wake up early in the morning and film all day, but she didn’t even show a hint of exhaustion and instead, took care of the staff first.”

Meanwhile, The Heirs will begin on October 9 with the writing of Kim Eun Sook of Secret Gardenand A Gentleman’s Dignity, and the direction of Kang Shin Hyo, who led Tazza and Midas.

Article Credit: Jung Ji Won

Photo Credit: Hwa and Dam Pictures

http://ph.omg.yahoo.com/news/park-shin-hye-gets-stranded-in-the-desert-021117901.html

REMINDER]

I understand everyone is excited but please follow the rules of the thread we don't want our thread to be locked!!! See page 1 for the other rules LINK TO PAGE 1

09. Do not quote pictures or long posts.  Instead, remove images and videos
in your quotes. Quotes do not count towards the 20-character limit rule. If you're going to quote a picture or post, say something about it. If a quote is too long (more than 10 lines), only quote a subsection of the text. Quoted pictures set in spoiler tags are considered a violation as well.
PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

10. Do not engage in non-related conversations. 
If you are not going to engage in a discussion about a drama, movie, or actor/actress, use the PM system or other means of communication. Keep birthday celebrations out of thread topics unless it pertains to the stars of the thread involved. 

hnin wintnaing said: I think he did change his look a bit. perhapss the weight? dunno or perhaps his hairstyle. definitely not PS (hopefully) he is perfect already. why does he need to enhance his look? rubbish rubbish speculation. I m not Min Ho's dying fan but I can definitely assure he is not PS fan as he doesn't need one and why does he have to do it? [-X :-q >:D<