[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest jjsweeter0211

DRAMA CASTING & NEWS
Heirs releases another teaser

by girlfriday | September 26, 2013 | 

Heirs60.jpg

Okay, we finally get a trailer for Heirs that actually shows us what the show is like. The introduction to each character is quick, but already we know that Lee Min-ho and Park Shin-hye bond when they meet in LA, each getting a chance to witness the other’s painful family secrets (she’s here to see her sister who only wants money from her, and he gets the cold shoulder from his brother).

And is that Yoon Jin-seo I spy in the trailer playing Park Shin-hye’s sister? She flies by so fast it’s almost impossible to see her face, but I’d recognize that voice anywhere. They must’ve cast her in the role because she’s in California for her movie, but it’s pretty random to have a cameo be part of a forty-second trailer.

Krystal seems sweet on Kang Min-hyuk from the start, and Kim Woo-bin welcomes his stepsister Kim Ji-won home at the airport, which she doesn’t look happy about. It might be the fact that he calls her “just my type,” which is disturbing, and his welcome home sign highlights the step in stepsister. Cruel Intentions alert.

The final exchange ends with a “You’re cute” / “As long as you know it” from the leads, which is cute. Listen, I’m just glad every sentence doesn’t end with Baby.

Heirs airs October 9.

http://www.dramabeans.com/2013/09/heirs-releases-another-tease

REMINDER]

I understand everyone is excited but please follow the rules of the thread we don't want our thread to be locked!!! See page 1 for the other rules LINK TO PAGE 1

09.Do not quote pictures or long posts.  Instead, remove images and videos in your quotes. Quotes do not count towards the 20-character limit rule. If you're going to quote a picture or post, say something about it. If a quote is too long (more than 10 lines), only quote a subsection of the text. Quoted pictures set in spoiler tags are considered a violation as well.
PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

so happy for my friend,Monika Setiono. She live in Seattle,came to LA with morning flight (seem 1st flight),for job interview September 26th. She waited for few hours at LAX with Kim So Cool,Verni Yap,Starz4life & emibelle. She took picts of Minho,shared it 1st with me via WA,including the pict of her iPad that he signed.

aw daejung, 8-} can't wait for Oct 9 again. you bring me to kdrama la la land again. ottokay???? :-B

daejung, plz don't disappoint me. naw naw naw? 8-X esp. when future choice is on its way parallel to ur kdrama!!!!!!! eun hye noona is my fav n u r my daejung! dunno who to choose. ah.. #:-S  . kdramas r making me crazy. @-)

guys, updates updates updates plz.... more trailers more pics more spoilers.... can't wait to c daejung in action again. ^:)^ ^:)^

I am very happy to watch this drama with you guys again. I would love to be updated and watch live, if i got time which is a very thin chance. luv u heirsssssss  :D:D:D :\">

any faithlings here...???? :-h :-h :-h :-h :-h :-h :-h :-h :-h :-h :-h