[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

One of the things I like about Kang Ha Neul, besides being absolutely gorgeous is that he is an actor's actor. That means he is the type that his fellow professionals respect.  I think the statement he made in a recent interview confirms that.

Really, my view on acting is that there may be small actors but there aren’t small roles. You become a small actor once you start becoming particular about whether your role is big or small.

— Kang Ha-neul

I know that he will do a wonderful job in "Heirs."

Guest almontel

Wow!!! now we can clearly see that they have the chemistry...i love the last part of the teaser, they're soooooooooooooooo darlingly cute together...MinHo saying she's really cute and her telling him you know it....LOL!!!! =))
i was watching Master's sun and i was like, i need to see the teaser, please hurry up and get to the end...ke ke ke...i'm soooooooooo bad....but it was all worth it...we get to see 'more' about the casts....
i'm sooooooooooooooooo in awe with the fans who got to join Heirs' Casts farewell US party!!! omo, never in your lifetime will you be able to join such a party and with LeeMinHo and Park ShinHye??? i'm sooooooooooooooooooooo happy for them!!! i sure wish they'd share more pics...
khamsamhida!!! so when are they leaving for Seoul??? any dates???

Lee Min-ho on the LA beach

photo352106.jpg

Actor Lee Min-ho was seen on Malibu Beach in LA on the 17th. He was filming a scene for the SBS drama "The Heirs" and his aura was everywhere.

While wearing a surfing suit, Lee Min-ho displayed a flawless body, heating up the film set. He's been getting surfing lessons to brush up on his skills every now and then, even in between his busy filming schedule.

A spokesperson said, "Lee Min-ho works hard even in the midst of being so busy with everything. He must've been tired from all the shooting on the beach but he didn't say a thing and actually cared more for the staff than himself".

"The Heirs" is written by Kim Eun-sook from "Secret Garden" and produced by Kang Sin-hyo frim "Midas" and "Tazza". This drama is a romantic comedy dealing with wealthy students and their love and friendship. The story revolves around a poor girl and a bunch of wealthy kids who are heir and heiresses to the wealthiest entrepreneurs in the country. It is written by hit maker Kim Eun-sook.

hancinema.net/lee-min-ho-on-the-la-beach-60846.html

starlight116

wrote:

»

Come  guys  we have two more week to go .  Also 300 pages  already before  the series  start yuppieee

Now i am serious  why Choi JinHyuk  you have to be the bad guy.  Please  power that  be  let him be  confuse  man not the bad guy. 

Rooting for Woobin, Minho, Choi JinHyuk  Love your  guys  the way you act

hmm so Kim Tan, Eunsang, Rachel & Chanyoung will have a double date in LA? Why do i have the feeling that Rachel is probably jealous of Eunsang's closeness to Kim Tan hence the meet up. I hope Eunsang don't introduce Chanyoung as her boyfriend to Rachel just so she wouldn't think of something from her closeness w/ Kim Tan because i'm pretty sure Bona & Rachel know each other here, imagine if Rachel meet Chanyoung in LA as Eunsang's boyfriend then meet him again in Korea but as Bona's boyfriend this time.. lol A multiple fight will surely erupt.

After watching the teaser, I believe there are a lot of things to look forward to! although Eun Sang didn't look too strong I liked that she was confident in her looks and has that cheery bright personality and she is loyal and dedicated to her family which is good like even without the premiere yet the teaser' have a lot in them :) I really can't wait It's like I've been waiting for 80 years !!! XD