[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

So they're done in SD? Too bad couldn't see them since they were constantly changing locations. So it seems they did the typical tourist spots in San Diego, the Harbor area, Balboa Park, Gaslamp/Downtown, Horton Plaza.  Kinda surprise that a character like KT would be shopping around the Gaslamp area since it's more know for the vintage feel. Unless the director was trying to have that Gossip Girl feel when Blair and Serena would be shoopping in Soho.

It's going to be funny if the director makes it seem like PSH and LMH were running at one location instead of in multiple cities.

@berliansiahaan
[ JAKE ]
Male, Caucasian-40-50, Womanizer, Boyfriend of main female character. SEEKING A RECOGNIZABLE NAME. Cameo role
Please see this link: Click Me and according to description, Aaron is not 40-50 years old Jake.
From what I read, fan account said Jake is the guy in this picture.
IVceLVD.jpg
cr: owner

Aaron himself posted on his FB that he is "J" Jerome.
CuhmwRT.png
cr: Aaron Groben's FB

@sia3 confussing,since 1 in aaron groben comment on his own post at his fb that his role as Jake.
Got this information,that HEIRS filming Sept 25th (asia time) in Palos Verdes Drive South between schooner drive & Palos Verdes east.http://www.onlocationvacations.com/2013/09/24/tuesday-sept-24-filming-locations-for-the-heirs-undrafted-dumb-dumber-to-focus-shelter-more/

@berliansiahaan
We can wait till it airs to confirm he is Jake or Jerome, no biggie, but if you read Aaron's conversations with his friends; he did tell one of them that he plays "J", a crazy high schooler and he is Lee Min Ho's best friend in America. I would assume that is his role? I don't know what kind of character he is of course, but we can be certain that at least he's not the 40-50 years old Jake ;))

Oh, I reckon he keeps saying he is "J" is because Kim Tan would be calling him "J" aka. Jay. Sounds cooler than calling "Jerome". Westerners like to shorten names to nicknames, I find. Is it true, guys staying in the western countries? :)

sia3 said: @berliansiahaan
We can wait till it airs to confirm he is Jake or Jerome, no biggie, but if you read Aaron's conversations with his friends; he did tell one of them that he plays "J", a crazy high schooler and he is Lee Min Ho's best friend in America. I would assume that is his role? I don't know what kind of character he is of course, but we can be certain that at least he's not the 40-50 years old Jake ;))

Oh, I reckon he keeps saying he is "J" is because Kim Tan would be calling him "J" aka. Jay. Sounds cooler than calling "Jerome". Westerners like to shorten names to nicknames, I find. Is it true, guys staying in the western countries? :)

funny thing I had a conversations months ago with a few on the forum about how interesting it would be too see other races in a kdrama and some of us ,my self included, thought it unlikely and now look we have another race lol Caucasian ,obviously cuz KT is studying abroad in US . Interesting although I have seen it before in other kdramas but little camera time . It looks like for heirs they'll have more of an appearance keep it mind I haven't watched that many kdramas so not sure if other races play a significant role in kdramas in general

Guest jjsweeter0211

DRAMA CASTING & NEWS
Romance via sprinklers for Heirs

by girlfriday | September 24, 2013 | 

Heirs38.jpg

There’s nothing like a perfectly timed set of sprinklers to send you and your honey frolicking through an orchard. Because you know, that’s so natural and all. Here’s another peek at SBS’s upcoming Wednesday-Thursday drama Heirs, where Lee Min-ho and Park Shin-hye recently shot a picturesque date at a California almond farm. Why, don’t YOU take all your dates there?

The scene looks an awful lot like the cherry blossom scene in A Gentleman’s Dignity (and also in every drama ever — it’s not like Kim Eun-sook has a monopoly on the springtime romance imagery, of course). I guess fall’s version is a little less flowery and a little more wet? I can get onboard with that. The suits are tripping me up, truth be told, because I was already having a hard enough time believing Lee Min-ho as a high-schooler in the t-shirts and jeans, but now all I see is their normal twentysomething selves. I’m fine with him playing one, but can we help a girl along?

Below their stills are shots of Choi Jin-hyuk as Lee Min-ho’s perfect, successful half-brother. They have quite the cold relationship, as chaebol heirs tend to do, further strained when Dad’s health takes a dip and Choi Jin-hyuk maneuvers to push Lee Min-ho out of the running to run the company. Uh, was the high-schooler really going to be competition for that job? Lee Min-ho’s character is described as fond of his hyung despite that, so maybe there’s a glimmer of hope for bromance down the line. Now I know which couple I’m shipping. (Gross, not like that! They’re brothers!)

Heirs premieres October 9 on SBS.

http://www.dramabeans.com/2013/09/romance-via-sprinklers-for-heirs/

I have some (possibly dumb) questions to ask... How many episodes will this drama be in California?

Also, I heard that the drama was going to be in Australia, but due to Australia being in the winter, they had to use a different location. Is the drama going to "pretend" they're in Australia even though they filmed in California? I'm curious to know.

Guest jjsweeter0211

MiuMiu @MiuMiu11201h

Glad I got to see you on your last day of filming here in the US! RT @ssinz: 미국마지막촬영. 시간 참 빠르다. pic.twitter.com/3TwjtTnZA6

MiuMiu @MiuMiu112029m

#LeeMinHo looking good in blue shirt and red pants.

MiuMiu @MiuMiu11207m

#ParkShinHye was tired, sad on her luggage. #HEIRS

PSH Int'nl Fanclub ™ @PSH_IFC8m

[PHOTO] Our banner for the rice wreath project. We thank everyone who contributed and made this project a success!!

BU92DhBCEAAEq-p.jpg:large