Hey I saw that in an other drama! What did you spot in various Kdrama?

I don't know if there already a topic on this but I always find it funny when I see things of one drama appear in an other drama too. No, I don't mean cellphones, scenery or sponsored stuff but things like houses, furniture etc. A few years ago there was a very popular house which they used in many Kdrama such as Bad Guy, Brilliant Legacy and a few more I forgot, SBS is using their own company building for office scenes in some of their series. And now I'm watching "That winter the wind blows" and hey there is "Full House" again. I wonder if it appears in more drama or has appeared in more drama. It's nice to see things appear in various drama since some things don't look very cheap and it would be a waste to not use it (again), give away or just throw away. I don't think they really bought the house but just asked the real owner to film some things there because in Full House the interior looks modern but in the other it looks old..
2ak04n5.png

What did you spot in various Kdrama?

Archived