[variety] Super Junior Reality Survival Drama 대결! 슈퍼주니

Guest aymei

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

thank u so much for ep. 2 english sub!! ^^

i've been waiting for this for like ages.. heuehuehua..

hmm.. but i have some problems watching in youtube.. T.T

do you have any non-youtube links??

once again.. thanks!! ^^

i'll be waiting for the subs of the rest episodes.. ~.^

Guest formula17

thank u so much for ep. 2 english sub!! ^^

i've been waiting for this for like ages.. heuehuehua..

hmm.. but i have some problems watching in youtube.. T.T

do you have any non-youtube links??

once again.. thanks!! ^^

i'll be waiting for the subs of the rest episodes.. ~.^

As a matter of fact i do, because i have the video. But i upload it in SJFullhouse forum. So if you want, you can register at SJFullhouse forum. Or you can pm me for the links if you like. Since i'm the one subbing the video, i don't mind people downloading the video outside the SJFullhouse forum.

Ah here's a subbed version of the game in youtube

[GAME] Episode 2 english subbed

Credits:

Translator: Gina @ youtube

Timer: munkey @ | J A M B A N | WHO LOVES KANGIN

Raw: superjunior CB

Please enjoy!

As a matter of fact i do, because i have the video. But i upload it in SJFullhouse forum. So if you want, you can register at SJFullhouse forum. Or you can pm me for the links if you like. Since i'm the one subbing the video, i don't mind people downloading the video outside the SJFullhouse forum.

Ah here's a subbed version of the game in youtube

[GAME] Episode 2 english subbed

Credits:

Translator: Gina @ youtube

Timer: munkey @ | J A M B A N | WHO LOVES KANGIN

Raw: superjunior CB

Please enjoy!

oh actually i'm a member in SJFullhouse forum.. i'll try to look around in that forum then..

thank u so much!! ^^

Guest formula17

oh actually i'm a member in SJFullhouse forum.. i'll try to look around in that forum then..

thank u so much!! ^^

If you are, you should at least get 25 posts before you are able to see the multimedia section. I post the completed subbed episodes over there in the Rock The House section :D

If you are, you should at least get 25 posts before you are able to see the multimedia section. I post the completed subbed episodes over there in the Rock The House section :D

formula17.. i haven't got time to be active in SJFullHouse. i've only get 1 post in that forum.. >.<

so i'm just wondering if u can share the links here.. plzzz... many thanks.. ^^

• 2 months later...
Guest sparklinghugs

stupid question, but where exactly can i find the hq of this in superjunior's clubbox? i can't seem to find it anywhere, she's got so many files i don't know what's what lol. if someone could help me that'd be awesome, thanks~

• 5 weeks later...
Guest formula17

^You can get HQ video from http://clubbox.co.kr/superjunior

In the show section on the left, the mini drama subsection. The english hardsubbed ver. is in http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?s=&...t&p=4494420

For alternative mirrors link, go to sjfullhouse.net

Episode 3 English Subbed (Pearl Blue)

Part 1/2 in Youtube

Part 2/2 in Youtube

I've also uploaded the Game part for episode 3. It's somewhere in my youtube..

• 2 weeks later...

Heyyyy :rolleyes: people I'm new in the forum and in the world of korean musician, I like so much superjunior and I recently see the suju fullhouse from youtube and I love the show :wub: so I want to now if someone can post the links of the show because I really want to have it, sorry for my english :sweatingbullets: I don't speak very well I'm from venezuela

well thank you so much and bye ^_^

If someone wants to speak with me, here I leave my mail jeannei27@hotmail.com

Guest luvelyasian

one question.. is this a scary show? And how so? and for those who watched mystery 6, is that a horror show as well?

i luved all of the super junior guys on Full House and I would love to see them being theirselves once more... but i'm heisitant on starting these shows if they're gonna give me nightmares -_-

one question.. is this a scary show? And how so? and for those who watched mystery 6, is that a horror show as well?

i luved all of the super junior guys on Full House and I would love to see them being theirselves once more... but i'm heisitant on starting these shows if they're gonna give me nightmares -_-

No. It's not scary. Mystery 6 was scary, and I was just skimming through parts. The mini-drama is where they do little acting/skits. Each episode is on a different topic. Episode 1 was a scary topic, episode 2 is about romance/dangerous friendship, episode 3 is about first love, and so on.

Guest luvelyasian

hm.... is there a noticeable difference between the 720x540 and the 640x480? which would you guys recommend?

and are all the episodes formatted like the ones found in superjunior's clubbox? like pt1-1, pt1-2, ect.?

thanks in advance- i can't wait to start the show ^^

Archived