[OFFICIAL] ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Heart-Warming Shippers

blossomz

@yonnaoh, the SBS Drama Awards will be on December 31.  The nominations should be announced around the beginning or middle of December.  I'm also hoping we'll get to see both JIS and SHK there.

Thanks to mieyan from the SHK thread for the following info:

TWTWB is being strongly promoted in Japan.  "Responding to strong request from fans, That Winter, The Wind Blows - Photo Essay (Japan ver.) will be released on Dec. 18, 2013" 

240 pages (full-color) :  including famous and memorable scenes and lines and unreleased cuts

Source:  http://hot-korea.com/entame/topics.php?id=2013101810

For anyone who is interested, the photo book is 3,990 yen (around $40USD).

Here is the full video of the Japan TWTWB promotion with JIS and KB.  It requires a password to view it.  The password is "twtwb".  The segment with the bts and where the gifs I posted come from starts around 38:00.

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjAzMDA1MDYw.html

Guest crazywindblower

i saw an article from a blog based on the news that jis and kmh had a vacation on hawaii with a heading of jis and kmh going strong after 6 months.. =(( [-( and in the article the writer said that jis and kmh were spotted by fans there..is this true? what is really true? :(

Guest crazywindblower

i really hope both jis and shk will attend the sbs drama awards this december..i am dying to see them on screen together! [-O< :(( :( [-O<

but if they won't attend or only one of them attends the drama awards,my suspicions will be more as to why both are not being put on screen together after twtwb or seen together in public.. :-? :-w

Guest yonnaoh

crazywindblower said: i saw an article from a blog based on the news that jis and kmh had a vacation on hawaii with a heading of jis and kmh going strong after 6 months.. =(( [-( and in the article the writer said that jis and kmh were spotted by fans there..is this true? what is really true? :(

Guest Jocelyn Chow

Hi! @yonnaoh*@crazywindblower,i just knew last month Jis went to hawaii,that time the media entertainment news to informed that Kmh and Jang dong gun will made films together.but now i heard the new so surprised,why?why?is that true? :(( [-X no way...! I don believe that,is nonsense..! I just believe what Jis said is misleading,pls don worried !! \:D/ :\"> ;;) :x..am i right ?? :):P

@yonnaoh : I agree with you,
@crazywindblower: i read from JIS tread,A representative of Jo In Sung's agency I-OK Company said,they did not go on vacation together ,but still confuse with the sentence "Currently, the two are seeing each other well," :(

and he left two messages on his fan club website.  :-?

Guest Jocelyn Chow

:-h :) yonnaoh and dearest O2 shippers! With my best wishes to all of u,have a good fine day & healthy & happiness & hv a great update news 2day from our O2 lover partner!! :x [-O< 8-> :-bd ;;)

More gifs from the Director's Cut DVD

He is so silly :))
b4j.gif

I really don't know what's JIS doing here.  Is he trying to impress SHK? :P
7a4.gif

JIS looks so happy here :)
nr65.jpg

It looks like he just swooped in for the kiss, like he's been waiting to do that :P.  This is the only bts for a kiss scene, but look how far away it is :-L
90tq.jpg
cr to Baidu

SHK is giving her speech during the farewell party and she was overcome with emotions.  Everyone clapped and said, "Do not cry, do not cry".  When she thanked JIS, he raised his arm as to say "yes, it's me", causing everyone to laugh :))

a0v.gif
axr.gif

Guest yonnaoh

thats the only bts of kissing scene they had, director kim is instructioning in sung how to kiss Hye Kyo, and he cannot erase the smile on his face, he is so happy... ;;)

yonnaoh said: thats the only bts of kissing scene they had, director kim is instructioning in sung how to kiss Hye Kyo, and he cannot erase the smile on his face, he is so happy... ;;)

hclover96 said: This is when they are practicing their lines.  SHK is saying the line "I can see you are very good looking".  JIS is acting shy or is he really shy in hearing SHK say that line? :P

Guest Jocelyn Chow

Sooo happyy to see all these scenes against =D> :\"> 8->..@hclover,thankyou so much for your posted,u let all of us remember these memory against! When i saw that Shk said"i can see u gd looking" .wow,omg!! Jis face is getting red and reallyyy..shy.. =P~ :\"> :P hahaha!! I extremely love these part!! :\"> :x 8->