[OFFICIAL] ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Heart-Warming Shippers

blossomz

I love both BTS, the first looks like both of them looks very shay, after anded both of them got laughed at each other. the second one, JIS was so caring to SHK, even he's so tired he always try to lower his knee to take down SHK. it's very tiring for him.
and everytime JIS got shy, he closes his mouth tightly,, and turn red,. including with SHK 

I'm read from SHK tread she confirm to play new project "My Palpitating Life"

I hope JIS would be her next co-star again,although may be difficult because they were end TWTWB in april ago

Song Hye Kyo Cast in Director E J-yong’s New Movie, “Will Transform her Acting in Mother Role”

[sportsSeoul.com ㅣ Reporter Sung Ji Yeon] Actress Song Hye Kyo (31) is confirmed to star in the movie,  My Palpitating Life, which is slated to begin filming in 2014.
Song Hye Kyo's agency, UAA, spoke with SportsSeoul.com via telephone on the morning of October 15th stating, "Song Hye Kyo has confirmed her appearance in Director E J-yong’s new film." The representative explained, "Song Hye Kyo has been wanting to work with Director E J-yong and more than anything else, she loved the scenario and that is how she came to her decision."
"Presently, Song Hye Kyo is in China filming Director John Woo's movie, The Crossing.  My Palpitating Life will probably begin filming in the first half of 2014," The representative also conveyed.
My Palpitating Life is based on author Kim Ae Ran's original novel of the same name and paints the story of a son with progeria and his younger looking parents. In this movie, Song Hye Kyo is expected to attempt to transform her acting by portraying a mom whose son grows and progresses quicker than her due to progeria.
Song Hye Kyo, who wrapped up the SBS  drama That Winter, The Wind Blows in April, received much praise and love from the audience for her more mature acting, and is already receiving much anticipation from fans for what is to be a complete transformation in her acting on the big screen.

@yonnaoh, I miss seeing them together too :(.  I really wish they will be able to attend the SBS Drama Awards together.

@Jocelyn_Chow, congrats on your 100th post >:D<

h5b.gif
After they showed this clip, JIS said, "It's my fault, SHK is very light.  It's because my arm strength is weak."  Kim Bum said, "SHK’s coat was soaked with water, that’s why she became heavier after every single shot."  JIS then said, "if SHK wears other clothes, I can easily hold her up.  His hands then made some twirling gestures (I think he's trying to show he can lift SHK up and twirl her if she wears lighter clothes :P).  I really find JIS and KB very sweet.  JIS is trying to stop people from thinking that SHK is heavy.  Kim Bum is trying to stop people from thinking his hyung is too weak :)

7m5x.gif

hclover96 said: @yonnaoh, I miss seeing them together too :(.  I really wish they will be able to attend the SBS Drama Awards together.

@Jocelyn_Chow, congrats on your 100th post >:D<

h5b.gif
After they showed this clip, JIS said, "It's my fault, SHK is very light.  It's because my arm strength is weak."  Kim Bum said, "SHK’s coat was soaked with water, that’s why she became heavier after every single shot."  JIS then said, "if SHK wears other clothes, I can easily hold her up.  His hands then made some twirling gestures (I think he's trying to show he can lift SHK up and twirl her if she wears lighter clothes :P).  I really find JIS and KB very sweet.  JIS is trying to stop people from thinking that SHK is heavy.  Kim Bum is trying to stop people from thinking his hyung is too weak :)

7m5x.gif

Guest Jocelyn Chow

@nith,i also hv thanks to u from your congrats! :x 。。after i saw Jis attended the kids birthday party,he looks sooo handsome and smart,but just look like so tired! 8-> :\"> :xbut i do miss him and love him so much :\"> ;;) 8->

Guest Jocelyn Chow

yah! Where are our another O2 dearest chinggus@hearttsui*@shey428*@mamamika*@graacee*@leezsa*@timi*@zuizui*@chichi*@loucong*@insung143hyekyo..pls come back hope u all hv a news update from our lovely O2!..

:x >:D< >:D< :x >:D< >:D<

Thanks for the updates, chinggus. I like all of your posts. Your posts are awesome, inspiring and convincing
congrats @jocelyn chow, finally your ve made it, more than 100 posts. 
=D>
Watching JIS gif being teased by Director Kim, I notice that he played his lips a lot. What it means?  :-? :-? That he has a lot of experiences with lips. Sorry @Nith, I borrow your words. Your opinions are really inspiring and a bit naughty, I think, but amusing.
There are no K dramas that made me seriously and deeply analyzing the content and the personal relationships among the lead actors, but TWTWB. Moreover, with all your analyses on the details of on screen and off screen TWTWB things, I am more concerned and paid much attention on it, esp to what has happened between JIS and SHK. What is more weird is there are some 'anomalies' that perhaps never happen in other drama. The suspicious news and attitude among the 'parties' involved: JIS, SHK, Director Kim, Kim Bum, Kim C, SHK, and KDW. The narration made among these people - that JIS SHK are friends, that SHK denied the rumour that she initiated to approach JIS, that JIS and KMH relationship came to surface, that SHK enjoyed her career a lot, she spends a lot of her time abroad, incl making films, JIS has also travelled abroad and hang around not with his gf, JIS denied the rumour that he and KMH were in Hawaii, SHK and KDW were spotted together, and Director Kim cut the romantic scenes.  :-? :-?   Then, my conclusion is, there will be another drama, the sequel of TWTWB with title "We Knew What You Feel, JIS-SHK?" and the shortened form is WKWYF  :\"> ;)

Just read an article, old post but valuable:
When asked “What kind of moves or gestures from a man could make you feel the love?”, Song Hye Kyo said: “When two of us are having random chats and after some time he is still able to remember the details of the conversation.”
http://asianfanatics.net/forum/topic/595824-song-hye-kyo-admits-she-cant-forget-her-first-love/  posted 2008

IN SUNG SSHI...aRe yOu thAt kInd of PerSOn? I hope so.

Guest Jocelyn Chow

Wow!chichi,this title "we knew what you feel,JIS-SHK" full of meaning!! =D> :x..i do agree what u talking about !! :x \m/ ..i extremely hope them be 2gether ad soon as possible. [-O< 8-> :x ;;)