[OFFICIAL] ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Heart-Warming Shippers

blossomz

Guest crazywindblower

thats good to hear that kmh did not spend vacation with jis in hawaii..i wish and hope jis will never spend any vacation with her.. :P:D:)>- oppa only spend vacations with your friends okay?! :D :-bd

I was reading the comments at Baidu about the news of JIS and KMH on vacation together and JIS' agency refuted it saying it was false.  Basically there are 2 reactions to this news from JIS' fans:

1.  The fans are happy that JIS immediately came out to clarified the reports.  That shows how sweet and considerate he is towards his fans.  Some of them were unhappy when they first saw the reports, but since JIS' agency said it was false, they feel happier now.
2.  Some fans are concerned for him because it seems like he can't have any privacy in his personal life.  That he has to be low-key about it.  One user said this "JIS is 30+ years old.  Him going away on vacation with his girlfriend is normal.  We, as true fans, should be happy for him and wish for his true happiness."

My personal thoughts in all of this:

I can understand both sides of the fans' reactions.  As a fan, we should be happy if our favorite stars find happiness with their significant others.  They have their personal lives too.  But at the same time, I can see why his fans were unhappy about hearing JIS and KMH going away together.  Since the April revelation, there has been absolutely no news or pics of them 2 being seen together.  I think some fans literally take the saying "out of sight, out of mind" as to forget that JIS actually has a girlfriend.

I do find it interesting that JIS would immediately clarified after the reports came out.  He didn't even wait a day to do that.  He's already 32 years old.  His fans are more mature as compared to a k-pop idol's.  He confirmed his relationship already in April.  I don't think his fans would be upset even if he did go on a trip with his girlfriend together.  That's why I'm curious as to why he has to immediately clarified the reports.  Makes me wonder if he's really that concerned for his fans' reactions or for someone else's? (sorry for my delusional thinking there ^:)^)

One of the articles that was falsely reporting JIS and KMH news also mentioned that Won Bin and Lee Na Young were spotted vacationing together in Paris in September.  Let's see if WB would clarify that report :)).  Personally, I doubt he would because even if it was false, I don't think it would be a big deal to him because they are officially dating.

Sorry for the long post and hope nobody is offended by it ^:)^

Omg  ..! :-O  @hclover96   the News was really will give me heart attack  #:-S  good that these reports are false.  >:D<  let me hug you all !

Thanks you  >:D< :-*  @yonnaoh

tumblr_mqjuk4Tj4C1s8mq2fo2_500.gif

Oh..JIS oppa  [-O<  please don't kill me , i still want to live     ^:)^   i really love (like) you and SHK so much more then words  :x

tumblr_mji4841Jva1roy7luo1_500.gif

Guest Jocelyn Chow

Kisseye,thank you so much you said that to me,it's my pleasure,i so warming,i'm not alone.i got so many dearest O2 chinggus here with all of u 2gether :x :) :-bd.! Btw crazywindblower,just now i saw and heard these news,i so upset,i wanted to cry alrrady,my heartbeat had high jump a lot,but afterwards heard that news against was a wrong mistake..Wow! I was so happy.. :x [-O< 8-> !thanks god may be he has listening my praying everyday! :P:) \m/ ! So..gd night,hopes wiiill hear more more great happy newsss!

JIS left 2 messages on his fan cafe today.  The first one is pertaining to the false reports.  The message said, "Is misleading (false), do not worry - Jo In Sung"

10313730434_c7c70d84dc.jpg

The second message said, "Everyone be careful of the cold.  I'm now dying - fever - Jo In Sung".  Poor JIS is sick, but I can't help laughing at his message :P.  Hope he gets better soon :)

10313771115_978ee6f1e8_o.jpg
cr to baidu

Guest crazywindblower

awww,jis is sick.. :( get well soon oppa! take a lot of rest.. :-bd

maybe jis just need a hug and care from our lovely shk for him to feel better.. :\"> :D shk unnie i know your in china,jis is sick with fever..call him and ask how he is..palli palli! :D:P

Guest crazywindblower

"the report is misleading/false.do not worry." - jis really posted this? :D \:D/

but it makes me wonder,why does he need to say "do not worry"? he is 32,he is not a kpop idol, he can do everything he wants even with his gf..but to say that,its like saying i am not dating anyone.. :-? :)>-

i know he is concerned about most of his fans violent reactions and i am one of those..hahaha.. :)) :P but too immediately deny it,and even post about it in his site and say don't worry..is he being concerned of his private life,his fans or someone else feelings..hmmmmmm.. :-? :-/

Guest timi163

''do not worry"'..I was thinking the same thing too...is that a legit website? I thought I read an article somewhere that he's technically challenged and doesn't go  online that much..I maybe wrong...Have a nice day everyone..: :-*

I stand corrected.  Won Bin did respond to reports of him going to Paris together with Lee Na Young :)).  Allkpop reported the WB-LNY and JIS-KMH vacation news.

Word has been going around that the two famous Korean celebrity couples Won Bin and Lee Na Young as well as Jo In Sung and Kim Min Hee have gone on couple vacations recently. Won Bin and Lee Na Young in Paris and Jo In Sung and Kim Min Hee in Hawaii.

A representative of Won Bin and Lee Na Young's agency Eden Nine Entertainment spoke up, "It is true that the two of them went to take a break in Paris together."  It turned out that they went on a trip to Paris together in September.  However, the representative said, "They went there because they had business-related schedules, such as a business meeting in Paris."

It had also been reported that the Jo In Sung and Kim Min Hee couple went on vacation to Hawaii together, but both sides have denied this rumor.

A representative of Jo In Sung's agency I-OK Company said, "To my knowledge, Jo In Sung went to Hawaii with Kim Min Hee's acquaintances . . . Currently, the two are seeing each other well, but they did not go on vacation together."

Kim Min Hee's agency Management Soop said, "Since September, Kim Min Hee had been busy filming for a movie.  She had no time to go on vacation."

Source: http://www.allkpop.com/article/2013/10/won-bin-lee-na-young-jo-in-sung-kim-min-hee-vacationing-in-hawaii-paris-rumors#axzz2hvEqp1Dg

Guest kyoju143

What in the world is this.... After KDW and SHK movies theater fiasco , Now Jis and KMH vacation in hawai .... this is not funny anymore .... :-? :-? :-?

Guest ninja23

Yes! agree of all of you! KMH & JIS already confirmed that they are dating but then why does they need to spoke immediately that they actually not in a vacation they don't need to do that because its normal whenever they go or not. I just really thought that the news is very nonsense that it doesn't need an agencies clarification and JIS clarification in his daum cafe account and to JIS who wrote "the report is misleading/false.do not worry" is very quite defensive it really sounds like he has something that he wants to clarify to someone out there.   :-/  [-X  :-?  :\">  :D  

And now that winter is coming I wonder if he was thinking his last winter moment that was actually makes him happy. with his words "I was just happy as you were" (answering the "were you happy on that winter?")  so he got sick? someone should go home & take good care of him.  :x  :\">   :D  :))

i don't get it.. why every couple (like superstar in korea) must have to clarify what it is rumour or not if they were going vacation together (as a couple)
and as far I know, when april news was came out,, JIS didn't clarify by himself.. but september new? immediately he clarify by himself.. I smeelll someting fishy2 right know ..  or their relationship only a PR stunt? :)

from JIS thread

luluwannagohome said:In Sung did go to Hawaii with friends at the end of September.
I caught a Naver blog at the time, and it was a short fan account by a newly wed couple.
The couple were eating dinner at the hotel, and saw In Sung walking out of the Chinese restaurant nearby with friends.The couple was very excited, and the husband was actually more excited than his wife and he kinda screamed.
I apologized for not bringing this out at the time (did I? Maybe I've posted it but didn't make any trans.) cuz I felt it's IS's personal life that needs no propagation online. But since this is brought up, I feel it's a more suitable timing to put it out.
Cheers.

Omo,  ^:)^   thanks you JIS oppa ! that why i love you and SHK  \m/   :D , the news was not only hit me   8-}  that is hit JIS oppa too. Even these reports are false,but that just makes him got sick  #:-S  because he worry and afraid to his fans ? Feelings  ;))     woud understand him wrong ( oppa i believe in you  :D and i think SHK she trust you  :-SS     :-\"  Don't need to be worry about that  :D  hehe)  ,hope you get well soon :-bd  [-O< 

I need tickets to Seoul quick  :)] ;))

605ad10cjw1e9nwtiuhh8j20c80idwf2.jpg

So beautiful   >:D< :-*

6a19bd84tw1e6vba9r9tbj20dx0dxt99.jpg 

Guest yonnaoh

I dont know why he need to clarify that their not together in hawaii, Is it because he knows that most of his fans do not like KMH for him, or just to be honest with fans, or like what ninja said he want someone to know that he is a "good boy" :D

Guest shey428

Dear JIS oppa,

"Tell Me Where It Hurts"

What is that sad look in your eyes

Why are you crying

Tell me now,

Tell me, why youre feelin this way

I hate to see you so down, oh baby

Is it your heart

Oh, thats breakin all in pieces

Makin you cry

Makin you feel blue

Is there anything that I can do

Why dont you tell me where it hurts now, baby

And Ill do my best to make it better

Yes, Ill do my best to make those tears all go away

Just tell me where it hurts now, tell me

And I love you with a love so tender

Oh and if you let me stay

Ill love all of the hurt away

JIS Being sick at this season.. Poor oppa. SHK is not there to look after him. (Or not that i know) SHK is like a ninja in the airport. Hahaha

#meinmyO2world

Guest yonnaoh

shey428 said: Dear JIS oppa, "Tell Me Where It Hurts" What is that sad look in your eyes Why are you crying Tell me now, Tell me, why youre feelin this way I hate to see you so down, oh baby Is it your heart Oh, thats breakin all in pieces Makin you cry Makin you feel blue Is there anything that I can do Why dont you tell me where it hurts now, baby And Ill do my best to make it better Yes, Ill do my best to make those tears all go away Just tell me where it hurts now, tell me And I love you with a love so tender Oh and if you let me stay Ill love all of the hurt away JIS Being sick at this season.. Poor oppa. SHK is not there to look after him. (Or not that i know) SHK is like a ninja in the airport. Hahaha #meinmyO2world

Guest crazywindblower

A representative of Jo In Sung's agency I-OK Company said, "To my knowledge, Jo In Sung went to Hawaii with Kim Min Hee's acquaintances . . . Currently, the two are seeing each other well, but they did not go on vacation together."  -   hmmmmmm, really they are seeing each other well? is jis agency pertaining really to kmh or kim c? hahaha.. :D:)) as jis is mostly seen with kim c. rather than with his "gf".. :D:P 
and seriously, why will jis go on a vaction with his gf's friends, but the gf is not with them..that's weird..or maybe shk is there? isn't she a friend of kmh too.. :)) :D:P