[OFFICIAL] ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Heart-Warming Shippers

blossomz

Guest shey428

39553663-8C6F-4500-B0AB-5E6511030019-739-000000E35676D91F_zps5137853b.jpg

@ Ellentuna: this world is indeed done a lot of work unfair. If you have already grabbed one individual even conceivable job,,, but pretending to be intellectuals to live as richard simmons lip-put Shout neck on the right looks real,,, Chimaera's cowardly liar!

I have not heard the other person say?? Heh heh inlaid or what have candy in my ear,,,?

Good thing i found an app in iphone!

More than 100 posts to catch up, you guys are rock and glad to get some news about 02 couple again. Hello ladies *wave wave* , How I miss you guys and this magic ship ? Also, It was so surprise to see my mumma here >:D<

thecoldwindthatblowsonohsooface said:

annyeong everybodeeehh... :-h

long time no chat? how's my @zuizui doing? did you finish study well? or still wondering around lurking/dispatching your uncle Kim C?  :-B

miss our Oh Soo so bad  but i think i have to move on to Park Shi On now, he sooo adorably cutie 3:-O :@)

love you all, talk to you later when there's something hot come up with our beloved oh soo :x :-*

Guest shey428

@zuizui

Welcome back chinggu! And thank you for that last photo of yours!! Your skills are amazing!!

Haha i think jis is in korea now. Someone posted in instagram that he was in their cafe. Though they did make a chance to capture him. He finally learn the art of hiding at the airport from shk. Haha

@zuizui, you're back >:D<.  You're awesome and hilarious as always.  Thanks for this amazing PS edit.  I love it :x.  I knew it would be you who would take care of Director Kim for us in the pic :)).  The guy should learn not to get in between our O2 in all the pics.

They look so good and beautiful together :x
o2uo.jpg

@shey428, thanks for the translation to Ms. Park's twits, but I'm more confused than ever reading it :-??

Guest Jocelyn Chow

Wooow!ohhhh omg! My heartbeat..beat..beat can't stop,Omg,i can't sleep tonight! :\"> 8-} I-) :x 8-> !very very thks sooo much @hclover :x 8-> ;;)

zuizui wrote: » 

So JIS was recently in Hawaii and SHK was in Korea and had movie date with KDW  @zuizui   that is not true right ?  =((       How ...could you kill me   :((tumblr_mke55c1SLM1qbxx00o2_250.giftumblr_mke55c1SLM1qbxx00o4_250.gifGuys come to save me pls  [-O<   ....Oh..oh wait JIS oppa he coming =D> \m/ os-run-3.gifJIS:  I just had to say something to Kisseye!!tumblr_mmewusp0GI1qabid0o1_500.gifAwww!! JIS oppa ahh.... :-< [-(

@hclover96  thank you !! Oh....it's okay? if i post the Images ?

Guest crazywindblower

welcome back @zuizui :-h please stay with us here,our ship is growing and is still sailing.. :D i love your post..thanks for posting that last edited photo of jis and shk..i love it! :x i will make it my avatar.. :) :x

and btw,i would volunteer too to fill in the gap between shk and kdw,just to be beside my dear kdw.. :D:P:)>-

Guest crazywindblower

@hclover96 honestly i love how jis looks now that he is in his 30's,compared when he was in his 20's..he is more handsome now! 8-> =P~ :x also too adorable and charming.. :x i noticed too that he is blooming this days by the way,just like shk.. :) :-bd

when i watched him in twtwb,i realized more how handsome he is plus the fact that he really is an excellent actor..he can really act! :) ^:)^

Guest crazywindblower

jis and shk has a lot in common,i noticed in the fan made photos of them,they have the same facial expressions, style, clothing color, etc..they are really destined.. :x :D 8->

Guest crazywindblower

i am just wondering too in the 4th photo that zuizui posted,is jis hand is on shk lap? :-? :-/ is he in a position where in he is trying to rest head down while his hands are resting on shk lap (though there is a paper i think on shk lap before jis hands)..are they that super close for jis to do that..shk let him do that.. :-?

but still i find that photo too sweet! :x 8-> its like they are a couple trying to rest.. :x but some interrupts them.. :)) :P

is it also really common that during breaks the main leads sit side by side each other? i mean their chairs are placed side by side for them to rest.. :-/

Guest crazywindblower

while browsing/searching for photos of jis in instagram,i saw a recent post (posted a photo 6 hours ago from now) from a girl who had coffee at the coffee shop owned by jis brother..she said he saw jis in person at the coffee shop,he arrived alone and another actor came in to meet him.. :) so jis is now really in korea.. :) :x

Thanks @crazywindblower and @shey428 for the info that JIS is back in Korea already :).  SHK was spotted shopping at a department store in Korea 2 days ago so I'm assuming she's still in Korea now.  At least they are both in the same country :P

Sorry chinggus, I have to rant a little now.  I just realized there was a bts for Kim Bum and Eunji's kiss scene.  They have only 2 kiss scenes in the whole drama, yet there was a bts for it.  JIS and SHK have 3 kiss scenes and at least 2 almost-kiss scenes yet there aren't any bts for those :-L.

Here is the video of KB and Eunji's bts for anyone who's interested:

This pic was uploaded yesterday from Instagram with "Jo In Sung Kim C spring" written.  Don't know if this is a recent pic or not because JIS is wearing a short-sleeved shirt and the weather in Korea should be a bit chillier now.

10149686466_69f9a69899_o.png