------------* Bio Oil :: The Stuff Miracles are Made of!

Guest anjelique

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest rububear

okay so i bought this product in hopes that my acne scars would go away

i wanted this to work sooo baddddd

but i brokee out like no tomorrow about a weeks' use

it was soo badd i can't even describe it was horrible and i have scars from it ah!

:(

Guest pinkpetals-

I bought this today for the first time, cheaper than I expected! 11.97$ XD

Anyways, I'm quite hesitant to use this on my face, since I hear lots of people started to break out.

Would it be like, you break out and then after it's all good?

Guest Baby.doll

Nancii: did it work for you???

Um, I only used it for about 1 month.

Only my skin got smoother, I think it takes time.

The topic starter had been using it for 7 months for good results so, I have to wait and see =]

BREAK OUT. Period -_-

My skin did get better for the first few days (shiny), but then it started to break out

okay so i bought this product in hopes that my acne scars would go away

i wanted this to work sooo baddddd

but i brokee out like no tomorrow about a weeks' use

it was soo badd i can't even describe it was horrible and i have scars from it ah!

:(

those who are breaking out...

are you sure your skin isn't just purging?

I bought this today for the first time, cheaper than I expected! 11.97$ XD

Anyways, I'm quite hesitant to use this on my face, since I hear lots of people started to break out.

Would it be like, you break out and then after it's all good?

I had very bumpy reddish skin andthen i went to a chinese doctor to get herbal remedies... my skin cleared out and i had baby soft skin... then a week and a half later my skin started to go bad again (maybe due to lack of sleep, stress, exams...) and i started to use bio-oil at the same time, so i didnt know what caused the break out... my skin went back to before, but i told myself it couldnt be worst i continued to use it and it *seems* that my skin isnt red anymore though it is still bumpy... (it's been about two weeks i've been using it)

so it is very plausible that the skin breaks out first before it starts working =/

Guest cartoonangel

Yes, they're blackheads. Happened to me too. I followed the "use-hot-but-not-scalding-hot" regimen and applied Bio-Oil and while massaging it, all these gunk embedded in my face just came out. They're not all-black though; just some of the tips were.

Just wondering, what do you mean by the use hot but not scalding regimen? Do you warm out the oil in the microwave before rubbing it into your face??

Tried to get a bottle at SDM since they restocked this morning. The lady told me that they were gone with 15 minutes!! She said that the warehouses in Canada that stock them are getting scared of how fast they are seling out haha.

Guest mineforkeeps.

Just wondering, what do you mean by the use hot but not scalding regimen? Do you warm out the oil in the microwave before rubbing it into your face??

Tried to get a bottle at SDM since they restocked this morning. The lady told me that they were gone with 15 minutes!! She said that the warehouses in Canada that stock them are getting scared of how fast they are seling out haha.

I think she means

1. I wash my face with Clinique beauty bar (the yellow one for combination skin) and rinse with really hot water to the point where I can no longer tolerate the heat. A lot of people might argue against this because it is said to take away the natural moisture of the skin, but might I say that it's been effective for me thus far, so I'll have to refute it with results I've been seeing.
-- from OP

LOL it's probably all the soompiers that have heard about this product already :P You could try Superstore! I bought one at SDM and then when I saw it on sale at Superstore, I couldn't help myself and bought one there too haha

Guest Superann

i tried it for 3 days, it was fine: skin was so smooth like a baby's butt and i felt clean and clear.

until the 4th day...

MY SKIN WAS ROUGH. it was only on my cheeks though; it felt slightly spotty, but kinda scabby like if you get what im saying.

so i stopped using it. i only use it on my knees and small areas where there's scars on my face.

Guest asukaxD

I went yesterday to Shoppers too and they were sold out ><;

Guest itsblueskies

I've been using this product on and off for the past six months. It does somewhat fade away old acne scars but it does make my skin break out, which is the reason why I discontinue. It hasn't much benefited my skin. I have combination skin and each time I use it for a seven straight days pimples start growing.

Guest sky.xo

i got a scab on my face from picking at a pimple

& it's fallen off now, but the skin underneath it is still pink

could bio oil help it heal faster?

Guest julz16

This stuff smells so good ^_^ but I'm not patient enough to wait for the results. It hasn't really got rid of my scars but it makes my skin really smooth. If anyone's interested, I'm selling the rest of the bottle (hardly used) for $5 + shipping. Hopefully it works for you.

EDIT 03/20/08: someone is planning on purchasing this already; just wanted to update so i wouldn't give you guys any false hope..hehe.

Archived