[Drama 2013] Mandate of Heaven 천명:조선판 도망자 이야기

Guest jjsweeter0211

Guest jjsweeter0211

KyoRean said: Hello chingus? It's tonite right episode2.. all set ?

- COnnection checked
- laptop and all capturing tools checked
- popcorn checked
- cotton candy checked
- passing some soft drink
- sofa checked
- Mr.Lee Dong Woot checked :))
- Song Ji Hyo, please don;t be tone-deaf tonite :))

OK .. have nice watching all .. \m/  :P

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jjsweeter0211

Download links from Happy Together Episode 295 " Heaven's Will Special" is now available in KShowNow | KSNsubs
http://forums.kshownow.asia/index.php/topic,2164.msg65311.html#msg65311
http://www.kshownow.net/2013/04/happy-together-episode-295-english-subs.html

So happy that they subbed it so quick :x

@bexyahmed: Same here. I stayed up late and how matter how i tried, none of the links worked for me .Hopefully it's getting better next week. finger crossed

Guest OreoVampire

jjsweeter0211 said: KyoRean said: Hello chingus? It's tonite right episode2.. all set ?

- COnnection checked
- laptop and all capturing tools checked
- popcorn checked
- cotton candy checked
- passing some soft drink
- sofa checked
- Mr.Lee Dong Woot checked :))
- Song Ji Hyo, please don;t be tone-deaf tonite :))

OK .. have nice watching all .. \m/  :P

Guest OreoVampire

this is just my personal view. LDW is doing great, it's still new. but we'll see more his performance in this drama.. for this genre of drama, it;s convincing for him so far, he can do it. aja !

Guest NEWMARIO

Heaven's Orders Episode 2 Review: Lee Dong Wook Save Lim Seul Ong's Life "I Have to Live"

Posted on April 25, 2013 in drama by Puddle FavoriteLoadingAdd to Pins

image_readtop_2013_321816_1366896979902515

In Heaven’s Orders, episode 2, Choi Won(played by Lee Dong Wook) saved Lee Ho(played by Lim Seul Ong) from a fire.

Some politicians who weren’t fond of Ho becoming a king, planned a conspiracy to kill him.

At Ho’s palace, Won was looking after Ho, when suddenly the place was on fire. Won tried to lead Ho outside of the burning place, when Queen Moon Jung(played by Park Ji Young) came in and blocked them. Then suddenly she changed her mind and jumped into the burning room. She commanded Won to take Ho out of the place. Ho didn’t want to leave to save the queen, but Won said, “I have to live. If you live, I’ll live.”

Source: Startoday

cr:koreandrama.com

Guest NEWMARIO

Heaven's Orders Episode 2 Review: Lee Dong Wook & Song Ji Hyo's Unexpected Physical Contact

1366898021_502782

In Heaven’s Order, episode 2, Choi Won(played by Lee Dong Wook) and Hong Da In(played by Song Hi Hyo) had an unexpected physical contact.

Da In has been treating a patient that was against the palace laws, and was caught by some soldiers. While she was running away, she got help from Won and was able to give the soldiers the slip. However, the soldiers locked the library they were hiding at and left.

At the library, the two squabbled over small things. As Won doubted on her medical skills, she revealed her neck to show him the spot of acupuncture. Won was surprised and pushed her away.

Da In almost knocked a candle over. She quickly reached out to hold the candle, and accidentely she landed on top of Won. The two were flustered.

Source: TVdaily

cr: koreandrama.com

Guest NEWMARIO

Heaven's Orders Episode 2 Review: Song Joong Ho Touches Kang Byul's Body for a Body Search

image_readtop_2013_321883_1366899863902537

In Heaven’s Order, episode 2, Lee Jung Hwan(played by Song Joong Ho), the head of the palace soldiers, touched Choi Woo Young(played by Kang Byul)’s body for a body search.

Jung Hwan was after a criminal, and mistaken Woo Young as the criminal changed into a woman’s outfit. During the body search, he touched Woo Young’s breasts thinking she was a guy. Just then he found the real criminal and captured him.

Woo Young was upset, and kept arguing with Jung Hwan. As she kept on touching him, he asked, “Why are you keep touching me?” Woo Young replied, “Look who’s talking. You touched me first!”

Source: Startoday

cr: koreandrama.com

Guest NEWMARIO

Heaven's Orders Episode 2 Review: Song Ji Hyo Criticizes Lee Dong Wook for Acting as a Quack

201304252300343310_1

In Heaven’s Order, episode 2, Hong Da In(played by Song Ji Hyo) noticed Choi Won(played by Lee Dong Wook) has been acting as a quack, and criticized on him.

Da In and Won were locked at the palace library, when a janitor came in. The two acted like couples to save their necks.

Just then the janitor fell on the ground. Won quickly and skillfully gave him a first-aid. Da In was surprised to see this because Won has been acting like a quack. She asked, “Are you really the quack that everyone knows? I’ve seen a lot of experts of acupuncture, but I’ve never seen a quick and accurate acupuncture like yours. You have great medical abilities but why have you been hiding them?”

Won told her, “There is an unavoidable reason.” However, Da In said, “There’s no reason needed to hide medical skills. What’s the difference between you and a murderer?”

Source: Newsen

cr: koreandrama

Guest NEWMARIO

Heaven's Orders Episode 2 Review: Lee Dong Wook is in False Charge of Choi Phillip's Murder

201304252313011710_1

In Heaven’s Order, episode 2, Choi Won(played by Lee Dong Wook) was in false charge of Min Do Saeng(played by Choi Phillip)’s murder.

Won got a call from Do Saeng to meet late at night. Won waited for him all night at a warehouse, but he didn’t show up. Early in the morning, Do Saeng was found dead at the banned book library.

Won was shocked when he saw his body laying on the ground stabbed by a scalpel. He was sent back to his office room. He talking to himself, “How could this be? We were supposed to meet at a warehouse. How did he end up dead at the library?” He then looked for his own scalpel, and realized it was gone.

It was found that the scalpel stabbed on Do Saeng’s neck belonged to Won. The palace soldiers came to arrest Won for murdering Do Saeng.

Source: Newsen

cr: koreandrama

Archived