[Drama 2013] Mandate of Heaven 천명:조선판 도망자 이야기

Guest jjsweeter0211

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest livon123

Thanks for the English character profile, getting good, otp scenes great, crown prince and queen scheming good too.

Guest jjsweeter0211

"Heaven's Order" Park Ji-yeong and Seulong

Source | 2013/04/29 |

photo305442.jpg
KBS 2TV drama "Heaven's OrderPark Ji-yeong and Seulong proved that they are actually quite close. 
Taking on the role of Queen Moon-jeong and Prince Lee Ho respectively, Park Ji-yeong and Seulong are fighting for the throne in the movie but in real life, they are actually friendly.
In the picture revealed, Seulong and Park Ji-yeong are grand and royally dressed but they are smiling brightly.
They care for each other and Park Ji-yeong treats him like her favorite junior actor. She never hesitates to give him advice and he also never fails to listen to her. 
Meanwhile, on the recent episode of the drama "Heaven's Order" showed Queen Moon-jeong jumping into the flames to save Prince Lee Ho when there was a fire in the palace. However, she knew that her brother Yoon Won-hyeong (Kim Jeong-gyoon) started the fire to harm the Prince so that he could take over the throne. 
Park Ji-yeong and Seulong's tense competition will be aired on the 1st of May at 10:30PM.

Source : www.osen.co.kr/articl... ( English Korean )

Guest msmall

Yay! The first news about this drama's OST popped up about an hour ago.

According to this link: http://www.nspna.com/news/?mode=view&newsid=60205,

Moon Myung Jin (문명진) will sign for the first OST part of Heaven's Will: The Fugitive of Joseon.  The song title is "뜨거운 안녕" which, according to our trusty (mhmm yeah right) translator Google Translate, it is "Hot Goodbye"...

The article did not state when the song will be released.  I am hoping it'll be released tomorrow at noon Korean time.

Guest jjsweeter0211

"Heaven's Order" Kim Yoo-bin-I cries or Lee Dong-wook

Source | 2013/04/30 |

photo305640.jpg

Kim Yoo-bin-I cries.

Kim Yoo-bin-I takes on the role of Choi Ran, Choi Won's (Lee Dong-wook) daughter in the KBS 2TV drama "Heaven's Order" and shows her affection for her father through tears.

Choi Rang learnt that she could never see her father again as he was arrested for the framed murder of Min Do-seng (Choi Philip) and cried out in sorrow.

Choi Rang lost her mother on the day she was born and was raised by her father. She acts very unlike her age as she is bold and fearless enough to bite the arms of those men who tried stealing things from her house.

Kim Yoo-bin-I is calm about her role and she has good concentration. She knows how to express things in her own way and everyone loves her.

The scene of her crying for her father can be seen on the 1st at 10:00PM.

Source : news.nate.com/view/20... ( Korean )

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="content-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; font: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; visibility: visible; "2AM’s Im Seulong Auditioned to Get a Role in “Mandate of Heaven”
yw740030 May 1, 2013
2AM’s Im Seulong Auditioned to Get a Role in “Mandate of Heaven”

Recently during the photo shoot for the magazine “Singles,” 2AM’s Im Seulongwas interviewed.

Im Seulong, who showed improved acting skills in film “26 Years,” is currently appearing on KBS’s historical drama “Mandate of Heaven.” Seulong stated during the interview, “I did not get this role because I am an idol. After reading the drama synopsis, I really wanted to be part of it and so I auditioned for it. It was a role I thought I could play well.”

The interviewer later revealed, “Im Seulong is an actor who continues to study the field of his interest. He has a bright future ahead of him.”

Meanwhile, Im Seulong’s pictorial can be found in the May issue of “Singles” as well as the magazine’s homepage.  

im-seulong-singles.jpg

http://www.soompi.com/2013/05/01/2ams-im-seulong-auditioned-to-get-a-role-in-heavens-order/

Guest NEWMARIO

Heaven's Order Episode 3 Review: Jun Gook Hwan is Revealed as the Murderer of Choi Phillip

Posted on May 01, 2013 in drama by Puddle FavoriteLoadingAdd to Pins

image_readtop_2013_337469_1367415332906788

In Heaven’s Order, episode 3, Kim Chi Yong(played by Jun Gook Hwan) was revealed as the murderer of Min Do Saeng(played by Choi Phillip).

That day, Chi Yong commanded Do Saeng to put poison in Prince Lee Ho(played by Lim Seul Ong)’s medicine. After they saw the prince drinking the medicine, they prepared to run away from the palace.

Do Saeng asked Chi Yong to give him time to prepare to leave, and secretly planned to meet Choi Won(played by Lee Dong Wook). However, Chi Yong noticed his secret plan and went to see him.

Chi Yong asked, “Are you planning to tell Choi Won everything?” Do Saeng answered, “You were going to kill me anyway.”

Just then, Chi Young took out a small knife and stabbed him on the neck several times.

cr: koreandrama.com

Guest NEWMARIO

Heaven's Order Episode 3 Review: Lee Dong Wook Begs Lim Seul Ong to Save His Life

image_readtop_2013_337500_1367417398906796

In Heaven’s Order, episode 3, Choi Won(played by Lee Dong Wook) begged Prince Lee Ho(played by Lim Seul Ong) to save his life.

Won was falsely accused of murder of his best friend, Min Do Saeng(played by Choi Phillip). As the prince came to see him, he begged, “Please save me. I’ll do anything you say if you save me.”

Ho replied, “I will save you. Only if you explain why there was a norigae(Korean traditional ornaments worn by women) at the crime scene.” Won answered, “I don’t know why. This is unfair. But I don’t even know what makes it unfair, and it drives me crazy.” He added, “I have to live. Why would I kill my friend, Do Saeng? Although others don’t know me, you, your highness know me.”

Guest nattymoon

Hello Everyone!!

Sorry for my English....

Thanks you for the torrent links but is someone comes to download the xvid hanrel file for episode 2 and 3 ??? because for me... there no source.

Is it just me or anyone else have this problem??!!

I love this drama. thank you everyone for sharing pictures and info!!

Guest NEWMARIO

Heaven's Order Episode 3 Review: Lee Dong Wook & Kim Yoo Bin's Heartbreaking Wail in Jail

image_readtop_2013_337513_1367418519906798

In Heaven’s Order, episode 3, Choi Won(played by Lee Dong Wook) and his daughter, Choi Rang(played by Kim Yoo Bin) had a heartbreaking wail in prison.

As Won was locked in jail after being unjustly accused of Min Do Saeng(played by Choi Phillip)’s murder, Rang came to see him with Choi Woo Young(played by Kang Byul).

Rang cried and said, “I want to go with you, daddy. I want to go to mommy with you. I know too. That you’re going to die. I don’t want you to leave me. Take me with you, daddy.”

Won and Rang held each other’s hands and cried.

Guest NEWMARIO

Heaven's Order Episode 3 Review: Song Ji Hyo Finally Recognizes Lee Dong Wook Who Saved Her Life When She Was Young

201305012310581710_1

In Heaven’s Order, episode 3, Hong Da In(played by Song Ji Hyo) finally recognized Choi Won(played by Lee Dong Wook), who once saved her life when she was young.

Won was accused for murder of Min Do Saeng(played by Choi Phillip) because of Da In for dropping a half piece of her norigae(Korean traditional ornaments for women). She had the norigae ever since a man who saved her life when she was young dropped it. As she heard Won was taken to jail because he had the other half of the ornament, she noticed that he was the savior.

Da In went to jail right away to clear him of a false charge, but Won already ran away

Archived