[Drama 2013] Mandate of Heaven 천명:조선판 도망자 이야기

Guest jjsweeter0211

Guest poringkiller

I'm so excited for tomorrow!!! Well...later for some of you in the eastern hemisphere. :)I'm gonna watch it even if it's raw and re-watch it again and again when the subs come out. I'm looking forward for the OST, too! :D

tumblr_mlpfvq0EGP1rl7s87o1_500.jpg

KBS2 <Mandate of heaven/ fugitive of Joseon/ Heaven’s will> has their cast wrote down their wishes for the drama on strips of paper, showing their expectations and wishes for good ratings to this show.

Having his first historical drama, acting as a father is Lee Dong Wook who wrote down “Stay tune to the broadcast. I am highly confident with this show” showing the amount of expectations he have for this drama

Song Ji Hyo too humorously wrote down: “It is a MUST to stay tune to the broadcast, but re-watching it is optional” causing laughter at the scene

Translated from Chinese to English. Chinese Credit: SJH baidu bar

By the way, the first episode of this drama will be broadcast on KBS2 tomorrow, 24th April at 22:00 and it is a Wed-Thurs drama.

English Sub we can’t be certain when it will be release, but KBS World will be showing this drama starting on 15 May 2013(should be Eng Sub) at the same timing of 22:00(South Korea’s time) on Wed-Thurs

cr: mongji-fan

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest OreoVampire

I'm waiting for D-Day !  <:-P
wanna set-up a nice warm camp fire with my Mr.Lee Dong Woot   :x  :P

jjsweeter0211
.. do give alarm ok :D \m/

:!!  ~O)  :o)   <:-P  <:-P  =D>  :-bd  \m/  >:D
ldws-hc-1.jpg
ldws-hc-4.jpgldws-hc-7.jpg
164636_606149996079080_754429044_n.jpg

moh-2.jpgMandate3.jpg
Mandate2.jpg

cr owner

Guest jjsweeter0211

So excited for the premiere :x The long long wait is finally over >:D< >:D<
201304240926382510_1.jpg

http://news.nate.com/view/20130424n06870

Guest jjsweeter0211

Some unposted articles~

• "The Fugitive of Joseon" Poster Reveals the Turbulent Life of the Leading Character

• [2013-04-22]
  • The official poster of KBS Wed/Thurs drama "The Fugitive of Joseon" was recently unveiled.

The cast and crew of the show held the first official press conference of the show on April 17th.

And on the 18th, with the air date for the first episode just a week away, the team revealed their drama's poster.

The panoramic format of the poster details the dramatic adventure the leading character will embark on.

Choi Won(Lee Dong-wook) is framed for murder.

Tracking down Choi is Lee Jeong-hwan(Song Jong-ho).

Hong Da-in(Song Ji-hyo) also trails Choi Won to help prove his innocence while looking after his daughter Choi Rang(Kim Yoo-bin).

The queen(Park Ji-young) and Lee Ho(Lim Seul-ong) the prince are set to face each other in a fierce battle for power.

And the poster is created in such a way that the story of the characters are easily told at a glance.

• 1812_4843_l.jpg
  • "The Fugitive of Joseon" is based on a murder case recorded in a book of unofficial history of Joseon.

The drama deals with a dedicated father who is on the run from the law after being framed for a crime he didn't commit, as well as the political war between two ambitious figures who want absolute power.

The drama is set to captivate viewers with plenty of action, thrills, drama and heart-warming moments.

The first episode of "The Fugitive of Joseon" airs at 10pm, April 24th, on KBS 2TV.

Photo credit: Dream E&M
    Written by: Jeon Ji-young
    CopyrightⒸKBS &KBS Media - Illegal reproduction and distribution is forbidden

http://english.kbs.co.kr/tv/behind_view.html?tv_code=16&behind_code=1812&page=1

Guest jjsweeter0211

• A fiery showdown for the throne between Park Ji-young and Lim Seul-ong

• [2013-04-22]
  • 1811_4836_l.jpg
  • The tense antagonism between Park Ji-young and Lim Seul-ong in KBS Wed/Thurs drama “The Fugitive of Joseon” is well captured in a recently released still photo.

Park Ji-young plays King Jungjong’s wife Queen Munjeong and Lim Seul-ong crown prince Lee Ho. Both engage in fierce under-the-table chicanery and psychological warfare to lay claim to the throne.

Queen Munjeong, played by Park Ji-Young, is the most noted woman in Joseon history. In order to make her son Gyeongwondaegun (played by Seo Dong-hyun) king instead of her adoptive son Lee Ho (played by Lim Seul-ong), she formed a network in secret and threatened Lee Ho. However, Lee Ho is a decisive man despite his mild and courteous manner, and he has a tense relationship with Queen Munjeong. 

• When the camera was running, the two overwhelmed the shooting stage with their strong charisma. When shooting was completed, they returned to a friendly relationship and created a warm atmosphere. The staff on the production team are known to have praised them as “born actors”.

An official at the drama production company Dream E&M said, “One helps Choi Won (played by Lee Dong-wook), who faced with false homicide charge, while the other tries to destroy him. The process of antagonism between the two people will make the story more tense.”

CopyrightⓒKBS &KBS Media - Illegal reproduction and distribution is forbidden

http://english.kbs.co.kr/tv/behind_view.html?tv_code=16&behind_code=1811&page=1

Guest jjsweeter0211

• Lee Dong-wook’s earnest eyes full of paternal love

• [2013-04-22]

• The first poster of KBS Wed/Thurs drama "The Fugitive of Joseon" (directed by Lee Jin-seo and Jeon Woo-seong, written by Choi Min-ki and Yoon Soo-jeong) has been released.

The drama's casting, which includes Lee Dong-wook, Song Ji-hyo, Park Ji-young, Song Jong-ho, Lim Seoul-ong, and Yoon Jin-i, has arleady excited a lot of interest. The released poster depicts Lee Dong-wook (Choi Won) lifting his sick daughter, Kim You-bin (Choi Rang), in his arms with pleading eyes.

• 1810_4845_l.jpg
  • His gesture and his eyes foretell the fierce fight he will have in the drama. The photo expresses dire need of the father to save his daughter while escaping a false charge of homicide.

Netizens have shown great anticipation for the drama with comments like “Lee Dong-wook’s sharp eyes made deep impression on my mind! I selected 'The fugitive of Choseon' as a drama to see on Wednesday and Thursday this week.”,  “Lee Dong-wook really looks earnest and desperate. I feel his tension.” “I am anxious to see Lee Dong-wook’s debut performance in a period drama.”

CopyrightⓒKBS &KBS Media - Illegal reproduction and distribution is forbidden

http://english.kbs.co.kr/tv/behind_view.html?tv_code=16&behind_code=1810&page=1

Guest jjsweeter0211

• Lee Dong-wook, Song Ji-hyo Focused on Their Scripts

• [2013-04-22]

• Photos of the stars of KBS Wed/Thurs drama "The Fugitive of Joseon" hard at work have been released.

With the first episode set to be aired in 3 weeks' time, actor Lee Dong-wook, Lim Seul-ong and Song Ji-hyo are busy going back to their scripts whenever they have the time.

All three are busy working on their respective programs and projects, but they always make time to read and practice their lines by going back to the script.

Lee Dong-wook and Lim Seul-ong have been seen together, working on their roles and scenes quite often. 

• 1809_4848_l.jpg
  • Even while on the set or in the studio of "The Fugitive of Joseon" they are busy analyzing their characters and their lines between rehearsals and takes.

Not surprisingly, the cast members are already famous for displaying great chemistry and cameraderie.

"The actors seem very passionate about their job!"

"Even while they're focused on studying their script, they look their part!"

"I think it's great that they're all so committed to the project!"

These are just a few of the positive responses from fans who saw the photos.

http://english.kbs.co.kr/tv/behind_view.html?tv_code=16&behind_code=1809&page=1

Guest jjsweeter0211

• Song Jong-ho, the Homme Fatale of Joseon Dynasty

• [2013-04-22]

• Song Jong-ho plays Lee Jeong-hwan in the KBS Wed/Thurs period drama titled "The Fugitive of Joseon."

And his character is set to make ladies swoon. 

In the drama directed by Lee Jin-seo and Jeon Woo-seong, written by Choi Min-ki and Yoon Soo-jeong, Song's character plays a cat-and-mouse game as he tracks down the fugitive Choi Won(Lee Dong-woo).

Song's character's reputation precedes him.

He is known to track down and bring any fugitive to justice and is feared by anyone running from the law.

• 1808_4850_l.jpg
  • Song is seen completely immersed in his role in many of the relesed still cuts.
    He looks sharp and ready to take on anything that stands in his way.

Song's character Lee Jeong-hwan seems focused only on the task at hand.

But he's got the looks that would make any lady of the Joseon Dynasty era go weak in the knees.

The producer of the drama said that the duality of the character is sure to provide viewers with something extra special.

He is good at his job, but he has other charms which he knows how to switch on at will.

http://english.kbs.co.kr/tv/behind_view.html?tv_code=16&behind_code=1808&page=1

Guest jjsweeter0211

• Read-through location of senior and junior talents

• [2013-04-22]
  • The location of the read-through site for KBS Wednesday and Thursday featuredrama “The Fugitive of Joseon”, which has become popular thanks to its talent cast that includes Lee Dong-uk, Song Ji-hyo, Yoon Jin-i and Lim Sul-ung, has been revealed. 

The Fugitive of Joseon” is the joint work of producer Lee Jin-seo, who produced KBS dramas Choegangchilu (Seven Most Powerful Friends), Bujauitansaeng (Birth of a Rich Man), and Donganminyeo (Lady with a Pretty Face), and the writer of Bujauitansaeng, Choi Min-gi. It is a fictional history drama that shows the struggles of a royal doctor Choi Won (played by Lee Dong-uk), well-known for his stupid daughter and a fugitive thanks to his involvement in a secret plot to poison King Injong. He strives for his life’s sake to cure his daughter Choi Rang (played by Kim Yu-bin) who was suffering from a chronic disease.

On last April 25 (Monday), a script read-through was held at the KBS auxiliary hall in Yeouido in a sometimes sincere and oftentimes joyful atmosphere with the participation of young and passionate talents such as Lee Dong-uk, Song Ji-hyo, Yun Jin-I and Lim Seul-ong who will fight against the plot to poison King Injong, and the well-matured senior stars such as Park Ji-young, Kim Mi-gyeong, Lee Won-jong, Lee Hui-do and Lee Jae-yong.   

• 1807_4852_l.jpg
  • The major players joined the script reading session after lengthy horse-riding training and other activities that morning  but they showed a perfect synergetic harmony without any hints of tiredness. In the drama Choi Won carries an important secret despite his appearance as a normal doctor. Medical aide Hong Da-in (played by Song Ji-hyo) casts a fascinating figure with a haughty character. So Baek (played by YunJin-i) is the cheerful and smart daughter of bandit and Le Ho (played by Lim Seul-ong) lives in a state of constant anxiety with worries and fear every day. It is said that all these major players showed their characteristic talents very well during the read-through. 

In addition, as senior and junior talents met together on that day, they discussed about how to harmonize their emotions and actions during their performances in the drama. The senior players advised their juniors very willingly without any reservation. To see such cooperation, producer LeeJin-seo, who is in charge of the drama, commented, ”Because all the players were full of passion and eager to do their best, the script reading session was very hot.” And he said,” Since the drama staff as well as the players will work hard to make an excellent drama, we expect great interest and praise from our fans and viewers.” A representative of the production company also commented, “We were deeply moved to see the concerted efforts of our players and we believe they will show off their talent when the shoot begins. We hope they will do their best until the end of our drama to present a masterpiece.”     

Photos: Ari Media Ltd.
    Writer: Jeon Ji-young
    Copyright ⓒ KBS & KBS Media – All rights reserved. Making copies and redistribution are prohibited without permission

http://english.kbs.co.kr/tv/behind_view.html?tv_code=16&behind_code=1807&page=1

Guest jjsweeter0211

• Rang and Da-in Together Late at Night!

• [2013-04-22]
  • 1806_4826_l.jpg
  • What's Going On?
    What is up with this adorable kid?
    It's late at night, but a this little one is wandering around.
    Puzzled, Da-in wants to know what's going on.

• 1806_4827_l.jpg
  • He he he he
    So what brings them together at this late night?
    Is Rang here to meet her dad?
    Find out why the two are together by tuning in to "The Fugitive of Joseon"

http://english.kbs.co.kr/tv/behind_view.html?tv_code=16&behind_code=1806&page=1

• Choi Won will Do Anything for His Daughter!

• [2013-04-22]
  • 1805_4824_l.jpg
  • What is it my daughter?
    For his sick daughter Rang, Choi Won is willing to do anything!
    Nothing stands in his way when his daughter is involved.

• 1805_4825_l.jpg
  • Choi Won, Looking Stunned 
    It looks as if his world is crumbling down!
    What could have happened to make him look this way?

http://english.kbs.co.kr/tv/behind_view.html?tv_code=16&behind_code=1805&page=1

Guest msmall

Aw! Looks like my prediction was wrong... Park Wan Kyu's new OST is actually a part of Guam Heojoon... Bummer... :(

Anyways, I'm looking forward for this drama! :)

Guest poringkiller

@jjsweeter0211 You're welcome! Thank you for posting those articles! We finally have an English source for the drama! I'm so excited although I won't get to see it live because I'll be in school. :P

Guest payel

Another article

Song Ji Hyo & Park Ji Young Attend 'Heaven's Will' Press Conference

8660922120_716c1e0df6_z.jpg

South Korean actresses, Song Ji Hyo (송지효) and Park Ji Young (박지영) attended the press conference of KBS 2TV upcoming drama, 'Heaven's Will: The Fugitive of Joseon (천명: 조선판 도망자 이야기)' held at Seoul Imperial Palace Hotel on April 17, 2013.

The beautiful Song Ji Hyo (송지효) chose an all-white ensemble. Her 'Selena' dress from Elizabeth & James features cut-out details. A pair of lace peep-toe sling-backs to complete her fresh look.

Park Ji Young (박지영) wore a black off-shoulder peplum dress from Publicka Atelier with a pair of coral peep-toe pumps. Actress Kim Ah Joong (김아중) was seen wearing the same dress in her Cosmopolitan editorial seen in April 2013's issue.

Heaven's Will: The Fugitive of Joseon (천명: 조선판 도망자 이야기) will start airing on KBS 2TV, every Wednesday and Thursday from April 24, 2013. 

Source:

Guest jjsweeter0211

msmall said:

Aw! Looks like my prediction was wrong... Park Wan Kyu's new OST is actually a part of Guam Heojoon... Bummer... :(

Anyways, I'm looking forward for this drama! :)

Guest jjsweeter0211

551512_460086730738931_982054134_n.jpg
여러분, 안녕하세요! 오랜만이에요^^. 

바로 바로~ 오늘이죠? '천명' 첫 방송!! 
제작발표회 때 보신 것처럼 즐거운 분위기 속에 
열심히 촬영하고 있답니다. 

오늘 밤 10시 KBS2 본방사수! 채널고정! 
"홍다인" 많이 이뻐해주시고, 응원 부탁드려요^^

송지효 Official

Guest livon123

The anticipation is awesome just a couple more hours to go. I think they cast really well, I am sold on the intense pics released so far and the posters!

Archived