[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

evok said:like everyone I was like what is going on in that scene? but when you put two moment together ıt looks more clear! I think SS and maybe all the others are ignoring JH! he is running after her, pulling her arm for explaning the situation, he probably saying "listen me please"! but he is over pressing to her arm, her arm hurt, waiter guy hear her voice, come and say Are you alright?

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i want to join tonite thread but when byeo... starting i think i should stop. i already ROLF with @ILY1518 comparison before and its 1.15 am now and everyone already go to sleep. i think i join the morning shift later  ;;) . gud nite guys and see ya later. please be careful with your comment because we dont want Soompi Unni banned us. =)) 

<

for the love of science....here's a article about this from wapo : 

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/11/22/AR2006112202039.html

wow! it is real!

and maybe it is also because of too much bamboo leaves, why don't they try to feed the pandas with abalone?

:D:D

class="entry-title" style="border: 0px; font-size: 2.2rem; margin: 0px 56px 5px 0px; outline: 0px; padding: 5px 36px 0px 0px; vertical-align: baseline; clear: none; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); text-shadow: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2) 0px 1px 1px; line-height: 1.2;"i am sorry

Guest AlobAro

feed the pandas with abalone..?.. the cat is always curious... now she wanna kill the pandas to satisfy her never ending experimental mind... ahaha...

cat1
...gotcha again..!!...

Guest AlobAro

ok chinguzzz... have to go somewhere n do something else...

c ya when i c ya...

bye       bye       bye       bye       bye

Just finished watching ep37 and ep38.I got only 2 things to talk about..... CHOE YEONA is such a b****. DAMN!!!! X( X( X( X( 
and I dont know how many time I've repeated Shin-Shin sleeping scene lol :Dlove when Soon Shin teasing the scaredy cat Shin Junho lol :))
but seriously, b**** Yeona seriously ruin everything.... Junho is this close to confess... damn you Yeona!!!!! X(sorry for the sudden rant post lol XD

I keep watching episode 38, I just can't get enough of SS and JH scenes. They really do have so much chemistry. I really don't want heartache this weekend, I wish something good happens. They need to get together ASAP. I wish SS wouldn't ignore JH, I wish she would just get jealous and act according to her jealousy, so JH gets the hint that SS likes him too. Or maybe IS and CM can tell SS that JH likes her and she should be the one to confess. I mean, she did take all the initiative in this episode. I don't know, but I don't want to see the ignoring game again. The writers can make SS act like JH did when he was jealous to make it more funny. And then have the confession happen by the end of episode 39, so we can see some really cute scenes in episode 40.

@amiliyana90 I totally agree with you. I hate YA, and I really hope JH doesn't fall for her schemes. It's time he becomes a man, and reject YA boldly and go to SS to confess. I really wish JH got to see SS all dressed up for him. I can imagine how sweet the scene would have been if they met in the café. Maybe he could ask her to go to the island with him again because he wants to be alone with her. But I am thinking maybe JH will get invited to CW/YS wedding, and there, he can have his alone time with SS, and explain everything.

Archived