[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

ZarraJae

said: I love the part when JH shouted to YA "I have nothing to say to YOU!" It was the most romantic words I 've heard and they were music to my ears.

>:)

Also I love the other two as well CW/YS. Looking at CW I ask myself where I can get a guy like him,hmm? He's so sweet! I also like how HS seems so be grinning and smiling away affectionately whenever our baker ahjussi gets into trouble. Did anyone notice how she was laughing at ahjussi's expression when ahjussi saw the BBQ pork on the table after being whacked by SS?

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jjsweeter0211

Can't wait for this :xHappy Together 3 : 'You're the Best Lee Soon Shin' Special will be aired on 2 May

1.png2.png3.png4.png5.png6.png7.png8.png9.png10.png11.png12.png
9q3j.png

@jjsweeter0211: Thanks for the caps :)Oh....Chan Woo wasn't there...snif...It would have been funny and nice to see him too :)I like this actor since the drama Obstetrics and Gyn. :D He was so nice, cute, with so much commitment!! :D

Someone plzzzzz post the "Happy Together" episode once it airs. Also, aren't there any BTS videos out in any of the Korean sites? Or are they not going to have any BTS because it's a family drama in a weekend time slot??

OMG i want the love story btw Shin-Shin couple to go full speed!! But i really really want SS to start feeling something for SJH too, not just one way. wouldn't it be nice if they both grow their feelings for each other together? kekekekeke3a8b28ed.gif

redvelvet87 said: Someone plzzzzz post the "Happy Together" episode once it airs. Also, aren't there any BTS videos out in any of the Korean sites? Or are they not going to have any BTS because it's a family drama in a weekend time slot??

Someone plzzzzz post the "Happy Together" episode once it airs. Also' date=' aren't there any BTS videos out in any of the Korean sites? Or are they not going to have any BTS because it's a family drama in a weekend time slot??[/quote']

Yes, please post!

OMG i want the love story btw Shin-Shin couple to go full speed!! But i really really want SS to start feeling something for SJH too' date=' not just one way. wouldn't it be nice if they both grow their feelings for each other together? kekekekeke[/quote']

Yes! I also hope they both can start to feel for each other together so one person doesn't have to face all the heartache and we can expect some cute scenes between the couple. But according to the synopsis, looks like JH will fall for SS first, and then she'll slowly realize her feelings. She's still in love with CW to recognize her feelings for JH. Whatever the case, I hope the Shin-Shin couple can interact more once both parties realize their feelings for one another.

On a side note, I think JH is very comfortable with holding SS's hands and patting her shoulders. It's time for a HUG next!

redvelvet87 said:

Someone plzzzzz post the "Happy Together" episode once it airs. Also, aren't there any BTS videos out in any of the Korean sites? Or are they not going to have any BTS because it's a family drama in a weekend time slot??

ıf a show is filmed at studio generally there is no BTS or fancam! maybe some memory of today photos can be found at guests or tv staffs twitter posts! but ıts hard to find one.

Really?? But I thought that official BTS videos are released by KBS. Oh well...

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="cb b15" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 15px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; line-height: 30px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; letter-spacing: -0.5px; clear: both; "You're the Best Lee Soon Shin" IU Looks Better as an Actress Rather Than Singer?
tumblr_mm3i2dSkEs1qz9daco1_1280.jpg

Photo : KBS) "You're the Best Lee Soon Shin" IU Looks Better as an Actress Rather Than Singer?

Singer IU is old news. The new IU is here.

April 28, the 16th episode of the KBS drama "You're the Best Lee Soon Shin" featured Lee Soon Shin (IU) giving everything she's got to follow her passion to become an actress.

In the drama, Lee Soo Shin is currently a trainee preparing for a debut as an actress someday. However, the acting skills she showed reminded us of an actress with a lot of experience under belt.

During her portrayal of Lee Soon Shin, IU revealed a tight foundation of acting from pronunciation of words to the expression of emotions.

# The Ability to Deliver the Script

IU worked very hard to be able to deliver her lines to the screen flawlessly. The scene in the drama where Lee Soon Shin goes over her lines over and over again may be a very similar sight of IU when she is practicing her lines for the drama.

IU concentrated on the pronunciation of each word as it is one of the most significant factors in making a scene convincing.  Without any awkwardness, IU read her lines naturally and used various tones and annunciations depending on the type of scenes.

# Face Expressions

Even after experiencing a painful moment, Lee Soon Shin gets right back up and smiles brightly. IU showed her capabilities as an actress to express multiple emotions instead of just sad or happy faces. IU's portrayal of her character's emotions has been flawlessly detailed and perfect all the way from her eyes to her fingers.

# Emotional Scenes

IU has been filming various types of scenes with her small body and expressed just about every emotion there is. One of the scenes that left a strong impression is the scene where Lee Soon Shin is discussing her career route with her mother, Kim Jung Ae (Go Doo Shim). Her portrayal of a passionate girl in her 20s who is hesitating on what path in life to take was very convincing.

# Crying Scenes

Even though it has not been long since the drama began airing, IU has cried a lot. One of actress IU's most valuable assets is her ability to cry. Since she was such a famous singer, people worried that it will be difficult to focus on her crying scenes because it will feel awkward. However, IU cried her heart out in the drama and convinced the viewers that she is a true actress.

At this point, IU looks more like an actress Lee Ji Eun and not singer IU. Actress IU is expected to become very successful in the acting industry in the near future.

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/9357/20130430/youre-best-lee-soon-shin-iu-looks-better-actress-singer.htm

Guest dramagrandma

Just finished watching the last eisode. When MR walks up the stairs after snubbing SS and then curls her lip at JH, I think:
She snubs SS out of fear- I said guilt earlier, but I think that was wrong. It's just selfish fear that if she's connected with SS at all, her involvement in SS's father's death might come out.

She curls her lip at JH because she's just gotten proof that she's right about her earlier suspicious, JH does have feelings for SS beyond being the head of her agency.

I love how protective JH is of SS, and how hands-on he is with her, too.  So cute.

Also- I am wondering how and why the creepy manager dude knows the name of Chicken shop ajushhi and knows that he's SS's dad's old friend and why he wants to get in touch with him?  That indicates that Chicken Shop was involved at the time and creepy manager knew it.

Of all the men we've met so far, i still think Chicken Shop is the most likely candidate for SS's bio-dad, but I think there's about a 50/50 chance we haven't met bio-dad yet and might not ever.  I realize what a head-ache that will cause to Chan Woo's love life if his dad fathered SS, but I so very much want his claim that he is SS's real oppa to actually be true.

Is it okay if I don't care who is the dad?I'll worry about it when the time comes, too many storylines developing here to bother about something that may not hit us for another 20 episodes or more.
Man, it's only Wednesday and we don't get any tidbits or previews for another 3 days. Why oh why am I watching a live airing drama? As it is I am suffering waiting for the other 2 weekend dramas.
Need to look for a happy fix. Going to watch the ending for... Dal Ja's Spring. I've already watched the endings for so many dramas while waiting for the weekends to arrive. I cannot spare the time to start a drama from ep 1. 
4 more months.We have 4 more months of anxious waiting. 34 weeks.17 weekends.  X_X thumb_0441270881.jpgart_1362811862.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTfGPE-EFogGcyxIBplSq4 How long more before we actually get all 3 guys having dinner together with all 3 sisters?

Finally watched ep 15 and 16. They were sooo good! Oh my my... You guys are correct. JH has def fallen for SS. The look on JH 's face when SS was reading her lines (after congratulating YS at the rest) or the ending of ep 16. JH coming for SS! To die for! I also enjoyed the dinner scene of JH's family! That conversation about the JH's sister not being marry-able ( is there such a word)???!!! What a laugh! =))Till Friday and Sat!!!

Guest jjsweeter0211

BJISix5CMAAeXte.jpg:large
지훈 @jihoonstarfox9h

아!!요즘 시험기간 이구나!오늘시험을 치루는 모든 학생 친구들 모두모두 노력한만큼에 성과가 나오길바랄께요!!^^ 붕붕주스는 건강에 해롭다!! 시험잘봐♥!! 자이제 가방 들고 학교로!화이팅!난촬영장으로!

Archived