[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

Guest violet9004

1bin said:

Though shy at times, JJS is a more outwardly touchy/friendly person.  It has to be his musical/stage personality that made him that way.  I'm sure when they first did the photoshoot for the YATBLSS poster, and him acting goofy like they were dancing and finger starring each other... IU and JJS barely knew each other.  Still learning how to work with each other.  But his silly poses and fun nature made her laugh and go along with the mood.  If you watch how he interacts on radio shows, with his fellow stage actors, he's a much more physical person.  I think I remember watching him hit his musical buddies butt or tight embrace when his friend won a musical year end award show. or when he was on some other tv show, he kept touching the leg of the fellow actor beside him.  (you know.... that's like idol boy band touchy behaviour).  Plus I hope i'm not imaging or dreaming, but i think i remember hearing at the premiere/drama junket, when JJS put his arm on IU's shoulder for a photo opp, the MC said, 'no bad hands" and he took his arm off of IU's shoulder.

JJS has likely been warned by all his friends, and the whole ajusshi world that he better not touch IU with a ten foot poll.  But now that people are warming up to their characters, and actually like them together... I'm sure they can be more comfortable in front of an interviewer or behind the scenes. Not extreme, yet not so restrained either.  I doubt, if the netizen weren't willing to accept JJS and IU together, JJS would have been bashed to death when he offered his drink to IU (by MR's gate) between scenes.  That's pretty scandulous... sharing saliva perhaps??  who knows where the minds of the netizens wander to.  So I think JJS and IU's relationship is fine.  No one is going to kill him.... thus, we're ok that he gets some more skinship... right?  So I hope he doesn't feel too pressured, and he is more of himself.

The pace is a bit slow, but then we'd feel the opposite when the guy is too aggressive in the beginning of the relationship, ie. My daughter Soo Young.  Darn, that was the fastest marriage proposal in Kdrama world!  I thought he was too pushy & it was hard to believe that she loved loved him.  And in the end, people named him the best hubby/ex-hubby/re-married hubby ever?? 

We're hard to please, aren't we?;))

Thanks for all the drama links.  I forgot half of those. ha ha..

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@1bin 
woow i loove your post well said...this netizens are really crazy JJS&IU are just mind blowing together and it's actually soooo hard to belive someone would be againts them,it's that even possible???!!it's really sad..but am soooo i happy they have opened up their heart now... to our lovely/adorable PABOU COUPLE... :x :-*

Guest violet9004

jihanjannah said: @1bin 
woow i loove your post well said...this netizens are really crazy JJS&IU are just mind blowing together and it's actually soooo hard to belive someone would be against them...it's really sad..but am soooo i happy they have opened up their heart now... to our lovely/adorable PABOU COUPLE... :x :-*

Guest ilukd77

In one week we jump from 500 to 600 threads ... My friends lets celebrate ... congratulation and thank you all for your generous contribution ... Special thanks to @someone @someone @someone .... LOL ... <:-P \m/ :x :-* <:-P ... IU and JJS fighting ... We rarely gets this much of love for weekend family long drama ... Proud to be YATBLSS's lover

Guest ilukd77

Jo Jung-seok and Jung Jae-young cast to hunt down Hyun Bin by girlfriday | July 3, 2013 | 17 Comments Hyun Bin’s army comeback project has finally started casting other people, which is a relief. I know we missed him and all, but my love does not extend to one-man plays. The Joseon-era sageuk is called The King’s Wrath, and stars Hyun Bin as King Jeong-jo, at the height of political discord during his reign in the late 18th century. Hot-streak star Jo Jung-seok (You’re the Best, Lee Soon-shin) and go-to movie badass Jung Jae-young (I Am a Murderer) have joined the cast as a pair of assassins sent to kill the king. It sounds like more of an action thriller than I was expecting, which is just fine by me. I’d rather see the king fight off assassins than give good speeches, though I fully expect some of those as well. Jung Jae-young plays a killer who goes undercover in the palace in order to get close to the king, but when he gets to know him, Jeong-jo actually inspires him so much that he starts to waver in his mission. That’s a really interesting conflict, and I already love the potential assassin-turned-loyal-soldier bromantic explosion waiting to happen. It’s not a surprising turn, given that this is PD Lee Jae-kyu’s big screen debut, he of The King 2 Hearts’ heartwarming and soul-tugging king-and-soldier friendship (between Lee Seung-gi and Jo Jung-seok). I’m excited about his first film, and now more so because of the setup. <br> Jo Jung-seok will be reuniting with the director, but this time he’ll be playing the other assassin — the badass mofo who’s trained for nothing but killing. But… look at that face. Is that the face of a killer?  <br> So with one assassin’s loyalty wavering and another sent in Terminator-style, the king will have to decide whom to trust. Jung Eun-chae (Nobody’s Daughter Hae-woo) has also signed on to play an assassin’s first love. We don’t know which one, and I kind of hope it stays a mystery, if the romance has anything to do with the king’s survival. Credit: Dramabeans
..... :-)

Guest RoxyYEH

PHEW haven't been in Soompi for a while. This is like the first thread I'm posting on in 6 months? O.O Damn, I miss this community. What was I thinking?! Stupid school -.-
Anyway, am I the only one worried that there might not be a kiss scene? Since it's IU, her reputation is so pure and stuff and even in Dream High, she didn't have a kiss scene. Well she kind of did with Jason but they didn't show their lips touch :(

Archived