[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And true, it was posted a few pages back, that MR's house is a cold prison, not even homey at all. even the furnitures are out of sorts, they looked mechanical like some props of a stage show.

/:)

Just look at SS room. not even a splash of peach or pink?! not even power-pop girls or princess theme prints at all???! really MR! :-L

How about some Sponge Bob there too..

err How old is SS, 5? lol.

:P

but i agree the whole house is stiff, and lifeless.

Regarding Lee Mi Sook, I think she's acting the role of MR very well. The character of MR was just written that way, and the fact that we dislike MR proves that LMS is doing a good job acting. It's different from LMS's character in her last drama, 'Can We Get Married' where her role is more of a overprotective mother of 3 daughters:
hh4b.png

Guest Tien Do

Hi everybody ^_^ I know you guys waiting for the new episode of the movie, but I want to post something about IU. Have everybody know IU sing in the wedding of her family yet? I just found the video in You are the best lee soon shin at Vietnam fan page and I really want to show u guys the video http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fdp.sina.cn%2Fdpool%2Fvideo%2Fpad%2Fplay.php%3Furl%3Dhttp%253A%252F%252Fvideo.sina.com.cn%252Fv%252Fb%252F108482004-3174507465.html&h=xAQEq9ykx&s=1 I know is not including anything to the movie but I hope u guys still all enjoy while waiting for new episode ^_^ (MY ENGLISH IS VERY HORRIBLE, SO PLEASE UNDERSTAND HOW I FEEL RIGHT NOW ^_^)

Guest frozenyoghurtz

YS suffers from middle child syndrome. she felt all the attention is only given to HS & SS. she even still doubt CW's love to her.
there is no perfect mother. but JA can still be tolerated. even when she treated SS badly, deep in her heart she felt pain. sometimes people need someone to comfort them when they're in trouble. but JA has no one to comfort her. she can only talk to chicken ahjumma, but i guess maybe she didn't get a solution but a headache, haha... because it seems that chicken ahjumma tend to like pouring fuel on fire.
that's just my opinion. :)
but there are some things that bother me. maybe it's been discussed before. but i hope someone would kind enough to explain it again.

1. does MR & JH's father know each other before? because previously JH's father seems cold when he met MR (when his wife invited MR to their house) but why suddenly they become familiar?
  2. what is the purpose JH brought SS to therapy sessions? does he indirectly want SS to know him (that he had someone he likes) or is there another purpose? because i don't see anything to do with acting (as he said to SS). :-/

Guest frozenyoghurtz

i hope JH will really sing this song for SS. 

oh hi @AlobAro, annyeong! :-h 2nd edit: how to insert video from youtube? :-/

I'm worrying the fact that SS starts her acting career and at the same time having romantic relationship with Junho. 
Even when she was a trainee and gossip started spreading, it caused some tension among other artists in Gabi, let alone this time. 
But I don't think Junho will let her sign with other agency. Over his dead body. ..

1. does MR & JH's father know each other before? because previously JH's father seems cold when he met MR (when his wife invited MR to their house) but why suddenly they become familiar?
  2. what is the purpose JH brought SS to therapy sessions? does he indirectly want SS to know him (that he had someone he likes) or is there another purpose? because i don't see anything to do with acting (as he said to SS). :-/

dildo saying SS is like MR,in what way? perhaps he saw how SSis finally fighting back, and not just let MR take over her life... anyway MR looks like getting very desperate geez threatening her own daughter,just because SS wants to do things her own way and nott to be known as a MR's daughter..instead of supporting SS, she's just being MR... :P

@frozenyogurt
at first, he wanted SS to know the ohh and ahh of love, since her lack of expression in acting for this part is caused by her lacking experience in love department ( I think he correctly guessed that SS never dated, only having one-sided love toward Chan Woo).
However, the turn of the event was like a.boomerang for JH, because at the end it was him who had a theraphy session by revealing his past pain.. and SS made fun of him becauee of that.

Guest blackrosexoxo

i'm so happy she's doing well with her drama and acting and everything but I really miss her singing voice :( 

@frozenyoghurtz Regarding your first question, JH's father saw MR and SS's father together the night that SS's father died, so MR got kind of worried since JH's father knows that MR was there. And since YJ (JH's sister) wanted to pursue acting (which JH's father didn't like) MR told him that she would find a way to make YJ quit her dreams of acting. So with that JH's father wouldn't say anything about seeing SS's father and MR together that night. MR would update JH's father on how close YJ was to quitting acting, and they became close that way.

Guest frozenyoghurtz

awww.... thank you so much for all the good answers and explanations above.YTBLSS fans... jjang! :-bd
i'll try the youtube vid again, hope it will work this time. 

Archived