[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What??? Six??? That's above my expectations. .hahha... nah!! I wanna try again! 
 (Why only provide 6 spaces, dude?)
This smile is the painkiller needed on bad days
 this smile is a sign of a man in love.. 
this smile is seen when AlobAro sees IJ ssi

Guest AlobAro

@xxmagsxx -

hmmm.. using caps in pointing ur view across... well... in a courteous society, u will be cast away in a small raft n launched to the open rough Bering sea...

anyhow... i give u 7 marks out of 10 because u are a very opinionated person n u are quite confident with ur answer... keep it up...!!...

maybe one day u will reach the north pole n will become a founder of a new tribe there... ahaha...

@ yukiyukiku

I use my 200th post to reply you... haha, you should feel honored! :))

In my opinion, SS might want to tell them, but she couldn't. Remember that when SS came home after disappearing, Ss heard the wrecky halmoni talking bad about her. She might want to sit down and tell them the truth and also say she's leaving them. But the situation is already so bad without her saying it. That's why she chose to put a "I'm fine, dude. I'm leaving you all" facade when she said she 's leaving. She chose the harder path, pretending that she's fine. But when she packed her clothes and YS tried yo talk sense yo her, SS seemed to get close tears. She almost chocked while smiling and talking. So, I believe that she wanted to tell them the truth, but the situation didn't permit her to do so. 

Plus, she might feel wrecked about herself. Being a useless person in the family.  Getting all the warmth and comfort, getting their share of rice. To learn that she didn't belong  to the family. 

Haha... that's what I feel. Sorry if my words are kinda hard to understand. . 

I totally understand you. Thats why I say it's not ss responsibility to tell lee family the truth. She doesn't belong to the family afterall. She does not owe them this explanation - only mr owes them an explanation and apology and gratitude for raising her child as their own.

It may not seem obvious but ss could feel she doesn't belong to them - she feels out of place then ever before and yes circumstances then made it difficult for her even more.

Some things are better left unsaid but this truth will come to light anyway so better to let things progress on their own.

:-B O:-)

i think making SS a singer might be a better bet instead of actress. This way she will walk away from her mother's shadow since as far as we know her mother isn't a singer (right?) 

SInger-actress will be a better bet for ss :) if she wants to stand out from the rest ;)) ;;)

EDIT: to avoid three consecutive posts from me ;;)

Wow our pages are adding up like mad ;)) keep up the good work!

My feeling is that jjs is so in-character that he seems totally in love with iu that's why he is such a great actor ;;) keep up the romance!!!!!!

IU have grown quite lovely through the years. It does not matter if she's not overly gorgeous as long as everything about her is 'natural' no surgery there, as JJS knows now for sure as he had his hand feel her lips, and her nose cute as a button.

And it seems ok too if she gains some weight because it goes to the right places, to the boobies, and her behind. wowowie :D

And her shapely legs are more enhanced by wearing heels.

Hopeful that there will be more skinship. i wonder what will happen to JJS to have the feels of that, all at the same time.

:>

edensor said:

My God... if we put it like this... they're so look alike (their expression)

Credit : Nine

It's rare you know... to see they smile to each other. .

hh.. if only SS took a bath and changed her clothes.. *sigh*

:x :x :x first time ss smiles at jh and this happily....

her smile for yh is much more polite but her smile to jh - TOTALLY IN LOVE smile :x

Yaaaaaaaaaaay!!!

*Goes mentally crazy with smile*

Guest AlobAro

meriting...?...

that answer is sadly rejected by the examination board... vague n smoky... though we get the gist of ur effort but we can't fully understand the idea n rationale behind the word...

our english are poor... english is the fourth common language in our country... pls excuse our lacking...

Guest normalahamid

@syahrilaiyub no..it's just rumor..IU is not planning to attend any international events as far as I know..

@tiendoank said: @ yukiyukiku
I use my 200th post to reply you... haha, you should feel honored! :))
In my opinion, SS might want to tell them, but she couldn't. Remember that when SS came home after disappearing, Ss heard the wrecky halmoni talking bad about her. She might want to sit down and tell them the truth and also say she's leaving them. But the situation is already so bad without her saying it. That's why she chose to put a "I'm fine, dude. I'm leaving you all" facade when she said she 's leaving. She chose the harder path, pretending that she's fine. But when she packed her clothes and YS tried yo talk sense yo her, SS seemed to get close tears. She almost chocked while smiling and talking. So, I believe that she wanted to tell them the truth, but the situation didn't permit her to do so. 
Plus, she might feel wrecked about herself. Being a useless person in the family.  Getting all the warmth and comfort, getting their share of rice. To learn that she didn't belong  to the family. 
Haha... that's what I feel. Sorry if my words are kinda hard to understand. . 

Guest AlobAro

@ahoxan said: With what IU has, any man would happily allow her to go first.The reason why IU always says JJS is a gentleman is now crystal clear. :) :)) =))

Guest nananaaa

LoveSG said: nananaaa said:
I feel like Mom JA's character is written so inconsistently. She keeps changing throughout this entire 33 episodes and i just can't guess what she's going to do next. One time she can be the sweetest mom and another time her actions don't make any sense. Mom MR's character is another inconsistent one. I can still remember how in the early episodes, she was this nice famous actress, treating SS nicely, mentoring SS and connecting with her... I felt so drawn to her admirable character (even despite her using SS to get IJ off acting). Nowadays, I just hate it when she is on screen and I just want to skip all her scenes.

Actually i think all the moms here including halmeoni are just THE WORST. I don't find any mom in this drama with decent character... except for maybe Hyesin. I rarely watch makjang-ish family drama though, so I feel like this is quite makjang for me. The writer must have some sort of bitterness towards moms or something, lol. I'm a mom and I can't relate to how the moms here are portrayed (JA, MR, Halmeoni...). Chicken Ajumma is incredibly annoying and as much as I hate her character, she's actually written pretty consistently, "in character", and being a mom of boy myself, *gasp* i can actually relate to her. Haa. :)

I remember on Ojakyo Brothers, although the mom did something terrible to Ja-Eun, her character was written really nicely and at least consistent and "makes sense".

Archived