[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SPLOILERS

You're The Best Lee Soon Shin Episode 4 Review: Jung Dong Hwan Dies of Car Accident by Saving Lee Mi Sook

Posted on March 17, 2013 in drama by via FavoriteAdd to Pins

1363521841_482823

In You’re The Best Lee Soon Shin, episode 4, Lee Chang Hoon(played by Jung Dong Hwan) died of car accident by saving Song Mi Ryung(played by Lee Mi Sook).

As Mi Ryung was afraid of her past being revealed, she called Chang Hoon to have a talk with him. Mi Ryung, who already had some drinks, asked, “Did you meet the reporters? Did you tell them about my past? You’re the only one who knows where she is and how she has grown up. Just tell me if you did.”

Chang Hoon was shocked and called her old name, “Kyung Sook”. Then Mi Ryung said, “Did you just say ‘Kyung Sook’? Kyung Sook? Who is that?”

Chang Hoon replied, “What are you ashamed and afraid of? Why are you living like this? That’s not what you really want to know. Your daughter. Your baby. Don’t you want to know where she is and how she has grown up?” Chang Hoon got up and left the building. Mi Ryung kept following him asking if he told the reporters.

Just then, Mi Ryung was about to get hit by a car, when Chang Hoon pushed her and got hit instead. Meanwhile, Lee Soon Shin(played by IU) kept calling her father, but he didn’t reply.

Source: TVdaily

http://koreandrama.com/youre-the-best-lee-soon-shin-episode-4-review-jung-dong-hwan-dies-of-car-accident-by-saving-lee-mi-sook/

=============================================================================================

You're The Best Lee Soon Shin Episode 4 Review: Go Doo Shim Finds Out IU Got Swindled and Blames Herself

20130317091411_278616_458_476

In You’re The Best Lee Soon Shin, episode 4, Kim Jung Ae(played by Go Doo Shim) found out that Lee Soon Shin(played by IU) got swindled by a swindler.

Jung Ae heard from Park Chan Mi(played by Ga Won)’s mother that Soon Shin got swindled and was currently working at a restaurant to pay back the loan.

As Soon Shin came home, Jung Ae cried and said, “It’s all my fault for pushing you.” Soon Shin yelled back saying, “It’s my fault for being stupid.”

Lee Chang Hoon(played by Jung Dong Hwan) followed Soon Shin upstairs and comforted her, “It’s not your fault for being stupid. It’s all that swindler’s fault for lying.” Soon Shin, who was still upset, asked, “I only cause troubles. Why did you give birth to me?”

Source: etoday

http://koreandrama.com/youre-the-best-lee-soon-shin-episode-4-review-go-doo-shim-finds-out-iu-got-swindled-and-blames-herself/

-======================================================================================================

You're The Best Lee Soon Shin Episode 4 Review: Jo Jung Suk Gets Denied by IU

image_readtop_2013_202033_1363522249866874

In You’re The Best Lee Soon Shin, episode 4, Shin Joon Ho(played by Jo Jung Suk) got denied by Lee Soon Shin(played by IU).

Joon Ho went up to Soon Shin while she was working, and asked, “Umm… What do you think of becoming an actress?” Soon Shin, who was working at a restaurant to pay back the loan after getting swindled by a fake agency manager, got mad and said, “What? Actress? Are you kidding me?”

By an unexpected reaction from Soon Shin, Joon Ho was shocked and said, “Kidding? Do you not know who I am?” Soon Shin asked, “Who are you?” As Joon Ho handed his business card, Soon Shin stopped his hand and said, “No thanks” and left.

Source: Star2day

http://koreandrama.com/youre-the-best-lee-soon-shin-episode-4-review-jo-jung-suk-gets-denied-by-iu/

Thank god the ratings rose again. 25%  =D> Are weekend drama always this high? Because 25% is wow... drama in Wed-Thu time slot the ratings battle is only around 14% highest now. And its look like there is no competitor at same time slot for LSS KBS2?

Guest jiaxin1603

it been quiet here.....the korean netizens should worried more about their north neighbors then this controversy and learn to enjoy them at a go.....i hate to see a good series being affected just because of the controversy.....

some of us are name after the heroes too n it does not means we disrespect them.......to them they are aliking the character to the efforts of the heroes.....and turning it into a success stories....why must all these ppl always only look at the bad sides and thinking it an insults??? why cant they learn to look at the bright sides and learn to accept the positive insteads???? maybe because they having too much free times that why.....

With regards to the controversy, I, too, also unable to understand the korean netizens. I feel that it is a bit overboard, but we can't stop them. Somehow or rather, I just feel that they are attacking IU.

There are articles released that ep 3 rating has a drop of 3% due to the controversy, and the korean netizens are giving negative comments. If you look at the ratings of the previous drama, every episodes' ratings has its ups and downs. Some episodes had even dropped more than 3%. But I don't see any article talking about it.

I'm not really disturbed by the ratings, okay actually I do, but not as much. People have different drama preference, there are some dramas which I enjoy but has low ratings, while some others I did not but it has high ratings. What I am really worried about is that the drama will be cancelled because of the controversy and the korean netizens will blamed it on IU. I am a huge fan of IU, and it's because of her that I watch YTBLSS. I feel that IU's acting is getting better and better, but I guess haters just hate whatever IU does.

I really enjoyed watching YTBLSS, and have lots of anticipation in the love story between Soon Shin and Joon Ho. So I will really be upset if anything happens to the drama.

Anyway I can't wait to watch ep 3 and 4's eng sub. And for the 5th episode to air, 1 week is too long~

Guest jjsweeter0211

[Ratings: Sat, 03.16~03.17.13] IU’s ‘Lee Soon Shin’ Rises to Highest Ratings

2013-03-18 09:57  l   CJ E&M enewsWorld Grace Danbi Hong

IU-starred, KBS’ You’re the Best, Lee Soon Shincontinues to dominate with high ratings. On Sunday evening, You’re the Best, Lee Soon Shin recorded 25.2 percent in ratings, its highest yet. It jumped 4.2 percent from Saturday, proving that it’s following up the success of My Daughter Seo Young which concluded at 47.6 percent.

Meanwhile, MBC’s Dad! Where Are We Going continues to climb as the nation is beginning to tune into the six children and their celebrity dads. 

20808527.jpg

Saturday, March 16, 2013

Dramas

8:00 PM

1. KBS You’re the Best Lee Soon Shin 21.0percent

10:00 PM

1. MBC One Hundred Years’ Legacy 20.9 percent

2. SBS Incarnation of Money 14.5 percent

3. KBS The King’s Dream 12.4 percent 

Variety

1. MBC Infinity Challenge 14.7 percent

2. SBS Star King 12.1 percent

3. KBS Immortal Song 7.4 percent

4. MBC We Got Married 5.9 percent

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Dramas

8:00 PM

1. KBS You’re the Best Lee Soon Shin 25.2 percent

10:00 PM

1. MBC One Hundred Years’ Legacy 20.8 percent

2. SBS Incarnation of Money 15.3 percent 

3. KBS The King’s Dream 12.2 percent

Variety

5:00 PM

1. SBS Running Man 18.4 percent

2. KBS 1 Night 2 Days 16.1 percent

3. MBC Dad! Where Are We Going? 14.2 percent

4. SBS K-Pop Star 11.6 percent

5. KBS Qualifications of Men 7.0 percent

9:00 PM

KBS Gag Concert 15.8 percent

*All ratings are based on AGB Nielson Media Research

Photo Credit: KBS

Guest jjsweeter0211

"Lee Soon-sin is the Best" makes record in four episodes

Source | 2013/03/17 |

photo292329.jpg

"Lee Soon-sin is the Best" made a record.

According to Nielson Korea, KBS 2TV "Lee Soon-sin is the Best" rated 25.2% on its fourth episode. It increased 4% since the last episode and set way past the record made on the second episode.

It's a relief that it did because it went through a lot of 'talk' about its title.

Meanwhile, MBC "A Hundred Year's Inheritance" rated 20.8% and SBS "Money Incarnation" rated 15.3%. SBS "My Love, Butterfly Lady" rated 13.2% and KSB 1TV "The Great King's Dream" rated 12.2%. MBC "Rascal Sons" rated 8.1%.

Source : www.newsen.com/news_v... ( English )

Guest kawaiiyuki

I hope the ratings will go up. i think it's just needs some time because now the story is about to pick up. I still haven't seen episode 2 yet but i will.
FIGHTING IU!

Archived