[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

annamchoi said: Hi! @LoveSG welcome back!  long time no see... how are you holding up to the updates so far? YA, loitering around! NAH! she will spoil the sweet  scenario! and as kind as SS, I don't think she'll devulged  the nasty things YA did to her...in due time, all the nasty things YA did to SS will come out eventually.it might even ruin her career.EVERYTHING SHE HAS DONE WILL FALL BACK TO HER!

Guest AlobAro

ok peeps... wanna get my rest... suddenly feeling so tired...

@Salma_Z - thank u for posting something in here n responding to my entries...

@apaul15 - thank u for entertaining me with the mock interview session...

for the others... c ya all around... chinguzzz...

bye       bye       bye       bye       bye

Guest iheartyou1518

My IU ..  yociexp51.gif
 images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTQ2V3kBOBDu_n9gxd2CzP images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSOCRhqnUX6fSI1P0r0sLEimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcStpe5uK3XSY1__bqOymQR images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR5HvdMfE7ezv_MNRBz6c2  
i feel like a mother sending off her daughter to this guy...
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQp4mm7I0ZWCFXod3Y9FoF   but no hard feelings..  yociexpress03.gif yociexpress01.gif
cr: pics to owner

Guest iheartyou1518

LoveSG said: Woot... this thread is ON FIRE!!!!!!! Jumping 30 pages in just half a day?
We are BURNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am just lurking around, ah hah!

@AlobAro Wow. Indeed, you are very impressive =D> =D> You solved this mystery in only 6 minutes. You're better than Sherlock Holmes. But I will prove that people don't need to sleep to keep living.

I'm going to prove it............but not today. I'm going back to sleep now, my bed is calling me sorry the temptation is too great

Guest iheartyou1518

@akinahana89 i know he'll take care of IU.. just look at these pics..makes my heart flutters.. JFBQ00184070402A.gif
tumblr_mowg4pip8O1rlzlwyo7_500.jpg
tumblr_mowg4pip8O1rlzlwyo3_500.jpgtumblr_mq2lgymw8I1rlzlwyo3_500.jpg
cr: KBS
she's in good hands.. yociexpress01.gifJFBQ00236070904A.gif

Hahaha before going to sleep I have to share this. The admin on IU's official facebook page posted the video of the naebdukki(?) kiss and one of IU's male fan thought the movie was really filmed in the 60's or something and was like "OMG how old is this guy who is going to kiss my IU?"haha. Can someone tell to this poor soul that the movie was filmed not so long ago.

joyy said: LovelyJihan said: @iheartyou1518
those pics aren't part of the scene right...the're soo comfortable around each other awww i loooove it :x :x i'll pray that this 2 will find their way to each other in real life too... [-O< [-O<
Jihan-shi...what happen to you? are u ok??those pictures @iheartyou1518 just posted were from ep30 (the scene where they got off at the wrong station) + the last one was from the last episode (the end of ep37 & beginning of ep38...the island scene)are you forgetting them already?? why?? missing someone not here? Actually, while the photos are from those scenes, they are BTS photos... so they didn't actually show up in the episodes. It's more like their interactions when the camera wasn't filming. I think Jihan was asking if the photos were still cuts or BTS.

O.M.G.

I always wanted a kiss scene but somehow I guess I always tried to keep my expectations low what with this being a family drama and IU's image etc.

BUT OMG. THIS SURPASSES EVERY EXPECTATIONS OF MINE! I'M SO GIDDY AND HAPPY RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!

Just seeing the pictures makes me flail and laugh hysterically.

My emotions range from

H3d6o3N.gif

to

PNHwTw9.gif

Congratulations, you guys, we've come so far! Our OTP is finally happening!

Archived