[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

Guest AlobAro

@Salma_Z said: At this rate we well reach page 1000 Sunday MAX. *i don't post much :/ but i read all the comments :)*
if this drama ends i think i well miss you guys more than the drama :'(
so maybe we could decide to watch a drama together and that topic well have a YATLSS attack

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

AlobAro said: @akinahana89 said:

See... That wouldn't work for me. My mom would just leave me there flailing like a fish out of water if I stopped breathing. :| poor baby... holler me if that scenario does happen... well.. before u stop breathing of course...

i'll come to ur side n immediately revive u...
How kind of you @AlobAro. :))
I'll see if I have enough oxygen left to holler for you. =))

I wonder what happened..first I read at page 913 now..wow..page 928..and when i know..AAH.. OHMYGOD.. OHMYGOD...I need a drink..*oh I forgot I'm fasting..* you know..so much work and just came back from school and suddenly BAM.. See that pic, I think I'm I'm I'm ah..so much word I cant describe...and oh see @all reaction from all of you always make my day.. thanks @maejim and

@phoung for posting the pics. I will takes time to read all your post while wait my fasting done today..

Announcement guys~~
I just emailed fanfiction.net and requested a YTBLSS category to be added.
Looks like I'll be the first to post YTBLSS fanfics on there.

( I also completely reorganized, rewrote, and edited the rain kiss scenario to post up for your reading pleasure, if you choose to read it. :D )

Guest AlobAro

@someone said: @KeanuReeves
when did i say my eng was perfect anyway...eng isn't even my second or third language...besides mister spelling police i don't care if u understand or no my comments.. soo just freaking ignor them okeey... X( what kind of nightmare is this..creeh am going back to sleep... [-(

Guest Salma_Z

AlobAro said: @Salma_Z said: At this rate we well reach page 1000 Sunday MAX. *i don't post much :/ but i read all the comments :)*
so maybe we could decide to watch a drama together and that topic well have a YATLSS attack

joyy

said:

@atilia

if @tiendoank change her username to

"JJS' lil bro"

as an act of

anti - "JJS' lil bro"

...you can change yours to

"JJS' step-lil bro"

how's that?? that would sound the

byeontae

alarm to max so people will not bump into

byeontae

waves when it happen like last time

Guest Salma_Z

KatKat09 said: Salma_Z said: At this rate we well reach page 1000 Sunday MAX. *i don't post much :/ but i read all the comments :)*

<!--url{2}-->  Uploaded with <!--url{3}-

atilia

said:

joyy

said:

@atilia

if @tiendoank change her username to

"JJS' lil bro"

as an act of

anti - "JJS' lil bro"

...you can change yours to

"JJS' step-lil bro"

how's that?? that would sound the

byeontae

alarm to max so people will not bump into

byeontae

waves when it happen like last time

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...... :DJust waked up guys and I ave to go...Have a appointement....But I can't leave the thread!! PICTURES ARE SO ... GREAT!!I can't wait for tomorrow!!Thank you guys for all the news!!Have to go really now...don't want to be late!!I alrady have 10  pages to catch !!! 

AlobAro said: @someone said: @KeanuReeves
when did i say my eng was perfect anyway...eng isn't even my second or third language...besides mister spelling police i don't care if u understand or no my comments.. soo just freaking ignor them okeey... X( what kind of nightmare is this..creeh am going back to sleep... [-(

Archived