[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

Guest Tien Do

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Nini mouse WHAT IS THAT?Nini mouse OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGNini mouse . PLEASE SOMEBODY NEED TO SMASH MENini mouse (is it a dream?Nini mouse) wait, i want to see the kiss pic, but THEY JUST ALMOST KISS BUT NOT KISS YET oh and they wearing ALMOST SAME COLOR'S CLOTHES (like couple clothes)

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest xxmagsxx

...OMG!! lol nothing came to mind when it first popped up. my mind went to mush..now all these feels are rushing...rushing...i just had to let out an OHHHMYYYGODDD!! in the elevator lol. things happen in this elevator ever since this room lol...anyway...WAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!

YES!!!  we are ACTUALLY AWAKE DURING SOMETHING GOOD!!!!!!!  Wake up @somebodies!!!! ~O) :D

OMG... I just emailed my supervisor using an EXCLAMATION Mark??!!  can't retrieve it back now!!  This is too exciting!!

Oh God, i am in trouble.My dad woke up when i was screaming and dancing.He will send me to an asylum. But i don't care since we only have to wait one freaking day.....hum two days for the KISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSKISS TIME KISS TIME KISS TIME TIME; We waited many months until episode 40. 

cherryblossomkawai said:

PLEASE GUYS WHERE ARE SS'S ARMS IN THE FIRST PICTURE ? 

OH OH OH GOD, She isn't stiff. Her arms...her arms...

yes i am playing Sherlock Holmes with pictures.  I KNOW! I SAW THAT TOO!!!
This might actually meet my expectations!!
(Not that they were high, I just didn't want to see a stiff peck on the lips...)

But... OHMYGOD.OHMYGOD.OHMYGOD.
I can't breeeeeeathe!!!

okeeey guys if we all die coz of heart atttack woh's going to watch that romatinc scene for us buahahahahhah let's calm down..okeey deep breath guysss we can do it.. =)) =)) =)) =)) :(( :(( :(( =))  <:-P \:D/ kyyaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived