[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aish...I wished that I didn't sleep last night so that I could join the fun.  :((

iu93jjang

said: lol the article is coming guys 

Apparently, Mother Nature keeps getting in the way of IU and Jo Jung Suk's first kiss scene for her weekend drama KBS 2TV's 'You're the Best, Lee Soon Shin'!

According to the drama's staff, IU and Jo Jung Suk are more than ready to film their kiss - but they can't because of all the rain. The staff said, "Every single time they try to act the scene out, it starts raining as if there's plans to prevent this from happening. We've already stopped filming twice because of the rain. We were going to try again today, but it's raining once again.

'You're the Best, Lee Soon Shin' airs every weekend, and hopefully the kiss scene can be filmed soon.

cr : allkpop

LovelyJihan said: @akinahana89
hahahahsame here let's do together dance-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950507dance-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950507 You spin my head right roundright round..lol :)) don't why that song came to my mind i knowww am soo happy to..damnn finallyyy \m/ just thought of those coming cute PC moments makes  giddy  :-* Yes! I don't even care what kind of heartache ep 39 might bring... because I know what will follow. banhbao2_36.gif
Also, that's a decent song... lol. Not my favorite, but definitely one that could get stuck in your head if you were in the mood.

Hey chingu, did you know I just gave my 500th post to you? :D

atilia said:
Hmm....This seems like a media play to gain ratings! But, I like it! LOL :))My wishful thinking keeps telling me that they already filmed the kiss, they only released this news as a bait to seek more attention. :\">Like usual, the PD is the attention-seeker and ratings-monster! :-LPD-nim, I still have ill feelings towards you but I let it slide for this time as long as you give us the most passionate kissing scene in k-dramaland ever. /:)I put my faith in you since you've given us the most realistic hug and 'bed scene', now you just need to give us the most realistic kiss scene too.  :xIf I can have that scene, I'll be darn satisfied, drop the ill feelings, and keep my mouth sealed from complaining about you until the drama wraps up. I'll live a quiet and grateful life till the end. I promise. :))
Regards, Atilia
Oh! I'm EXCITED!!!!

atilia said: Aish...I wished that I didn't sleep last night so that I could join the fun.  :((

Hmm....This seems like a media play to gain ratings! But, I like it! LOL :))My wishful thinking keeps telling me that they already filmed the kiss, they only released this news as a bait to seek more attention:\">Like usual, the PD is the attention-seeker and ratings-monster! :-LPD-nim, I still have ill feelings towards you but I let it slide for this time as long as you give us the most passionate kissing scene in k-dramaland ever. /:)I put my faith in you since you've given us the most realistic hug and 'bed scene', now you just need to give us the most realistic kiss scene too.  :xIf I can have that scene, I'll be darn satisfied, drop the ill feelings, and keep my mouth sealed from complaining about you until the drama wraps up. I'll live a quiet and grateful life till the end. I promise. :))
Regards, Atilia
Oh! I'm EXCITED!!!!
Could be true though...
Because ratings have been slipping due to the slow love line between our OTP while other plots have been pretty boring...
And though they were close to breaking 30%, they never got there.
It would set new records for them to achieve ratings in the 30%
So they probably released this to get their fans hyped for this weeks episode.
That way, more people will tune in to witness the EPIC KISS (ak IU's first on-screen kiss) and attain a 30%+ rating. (Finally).

LovelyJihan said:
awwww congratssbirthday-dancer.gif  it was just while ago right when u joinned here..500post..woow nice,i really enjoy reading them and also your amazing videos keep up the good work akinahana hwaiting \m/ Yes! Only two weeks ago, I joined Soompi. :D
Thank you, Jihan!
I really enjoy my time here so much, I don't sleep at night so I can be present when more people are here. LOL

I already have the perfect song for our dear OTP's kiss episode.
I'm excited to get that started. Keke. :D

cherryblossomkawai

said: I find you too kind with PDnim; lolI am sure that the bed scene and hug scene were good and realistic because of JJS and IU. They are ready to do good work

as long as they touch each other

Edit : I am going to bed.  It's 3 AM. I am sure i will miss the 900 th pages. NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

ohmyyyyyy it's 4am here mamma mia weeee times flies everytime am here..damnn anyway chingus good night...and if previe comes while am sleeping plss guys calm down, remember what is awaiting us on sunday's ep...kyaaa!!! good night/morning guys :-h I-)

Good night @cherryblossomkawai and @LovelyJihan!
There will surely be some amazing pages for you to catch up on when you return! :D

As for me, I need to finish my work here before I go home and be addicted to this place some more. Hahaha.
So, see you all later! :D

Guest jjsiu

cherryblossomkawai said: atilia said:
Hmm....This seems like a media play to gain ratings! But, I like it! LOL :))My wishful thinking keeps telling me that they already filmed the kiss, they only released this news as a bait to seek more attention. :\">Like usual, the PD is the attention-seeker and ratings-monster! :-LPD-nim, I still have ill feelings towards you but I let it slide for this time as long as you give us the most passionate kissing scene in k-dramaland ever. /:)I put my faith in you since you've given us the most realistic hug and 'bed scene', now you just need to give us the most realistic kiss scene too.  :xIf I can have that scene, I'll be darn satisfied, drop the ill feelings, and keep my mouth sealed from complaining about you until the drama wraps up. I'll live a quiet and grateful life till the end. I promise. :))
Regards, Atilia
Oh! I'm EXCITED!!!!

Dear PD-nim, Director-nim, and writer-nim,
We are from Choi Yeo Na Fans Club. We would like to express our endless gratitude to you for involving our dearest artist in your production.We are astonished with her acting so far, and really feel that her hard efforts should earn her some rewards. Therefore, we would like to give Choi Yeo Na a package of around-the-world tour ticket.  She can visit many beautiful places in the world like Bali, Hawaii, Everest, and many others. Should she feel like some company, we propose her to take Halmoni with her. We think they will be friends quickly and enjoy the trip the most.As the trip is already scheduled, she doesn't need to join filming for ep 39 and 40. In fact, she can actually skip the whole parts and enjoy the trip as long as she wants. She can come back for filming on episode 51. And it will be efficient because she can film all her parts at once.since we want to make this trip enjoyable and memorable for Choi Yeo Na, we have contacted the best reservation available that promises most excellent service.
Please give us further notice should she feel interested to take this small gift from us.

Best regards,

Choi Yeo Na Fans Club
Kim-Yoon-Seo-4.jpg

akinahana89

said: Could be true though...

Because ratings have been slipping due to the slow love line between our OTP while other plots have been pretty boring...

And though they were close to breaking 30%, they never got there.

It would set new records for them to achieve ratings in the 30%

So they probably released this to get their fans hyped for this weeks episode.

That way, more people will tune in to witness the EPIC KISS (ak IU's first on-screen kiss) and attain a 30%+ rating. (Finally).

kiss scene? it can happen in so many ways... it's between SS and JH or JH and YA or YS and CW or MR and JH's dad... Did it specifically said that it's between the pabo couple? Because honestly, I wasn't planning to watch the coming episodes since I hate YA's guts and her schemes... I'd rather watch when SS and JH are finally okay...

Archived