[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Omo, we are all so desperate for a kiss that it MUST happen - rain or no rain. Preferably with rain is the majority vote, I think. LOL
But, I, too, am super super super excited about the kiss in what must be episode 40!!
( Can you tell by my last, like, 20 posts? :)) )

... I wonder if we will get BTS and still cuts of the kiss before the episode?!?!?!?! [-O<

akinahana89

said: Omo, we are all so desperate for a kiss that it MUST happen - rain or no rain. Preferably with rain is the majority vote, I think. LOL

But, I, too, am super super super excited about the kiss in what must be episode 40!!

( Can you tell by my last, like, 20 posts?

:)

) )

... I wonder if we will get BTS and still cuts of the kiss before the episode?!?!?!?! [-O<

cherryblossomkawai said: @iu93jjang
Thank you for the pics. I am so happy because : 1. we now are over this issue. We overcome the worst.2. SS is here. I thought Lee family completly forget about her. I find this weird for SS. She is seing her first love married to her big sister..

Guest KQI88

IU first kiss scene?...When it happens I imagine the scream of all the uncle fans making Korea tremble haha (fu*** I'm going to scream too XD) 

And If she is wet with rain...maybe we have a little Kirsten Dunst hehe

LovelyJihan said: cherryblossomkawai said:
yoeda said: cherryblossomkawai said: @iu93jjang
Thank you for the pics. I am so happy because : 1. we now are over this issue. We overcome the worst.2. SS is here. I thought Lee family completly forget about her. I find this weird for SS. She is seing her first love married to her big sister.. i dont think it was her first love, its only her first crush.  :x Yay, you're right.Her first love is JH and SS is JH's true first love lol that time when he was with the wench, he wasn't himself  when they were dating, the wench even said that she didn't know at times he liked her, it wasn't that great relationship..  [-X Very true. SS and JH really are our OTP. :x :x :x
*Happy sigh* lol.

KQI88 said:

IU first kiss scene?...When it happens I imagine the scream of all the uncle fans making Korea tremble haha (fu*** I'm going to scream too XD) 

Kristen Dunst and rain... You don't mean Spiderman kiss, do you? lol. Because... I think that would be quite difficult for JH to accomplish... LOL

Guest KQI88

akinahana89 said: KQI88 said:

akinahana89 said: LovelyJihan said: cherryblossomkawai said:
yoeda said: cherryblossomkawai said: @iu93jjang
Thank you for the pics. I am so happy because : 1. we now are over this issue. We overcome the worst.2. SS is here. I thought Lee family completly forget about her. I find this weird for SS. She is seing her first love married to her big sister..

KQI88 said: akinahana89 said: KQI88 said:

Kristen Dunst and rain... You don't mean Spiderman kiss, do you? lol. Because... I think that would be quite difficult for JH to accomplish... LOL
Yes, but not the upside down kiss, but the effect of the rain+cold+"see through" shirt = hehehe If you know what I mean ;D 
Ahahaha. I do know what you mean. LOL.
We have another byeontae moment happening here. :P

@LovelyJihan
You're very welcome, chingu!
Just BELIEVE in our OTP and everything will be okay. :D
They can be very pabo, but not brainless. lol.
>:D<
But really, ever since I saw the news of the kiss.
I have been feeling so lighthearted and happy too.
Like I'm the one on cloud nine instead of IU and JJS. Kekeke~
dance-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950507

@akinahana89
hahahahsame here let's do together dance-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950507dance-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950507 dance-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950507aww even @cherryblossom is doing with us..you spin my head right roundright round..lol :)) don't why that song came to my mind i knowww am soo happy to..damnn finallyyy \m/ just thought of those coming cute PC moments makes  giddy  :-*

Archived