[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

iu93jjang said: lol the article is coming guys 

Apparently, Mother Nature keeps getting in the way of IU and Jo Jung Suk's first kiss scene for her weekend drama KBS 2TV's 'You're the Best, Lee Soon Shin'!

According to the drama's staff, IU and Jo Jung Suk are more than ready to film their kiss - but they can't because of all the rain. The staff said, "Every single time they try to act the scene out, it starts raining as if there's plans to prevent this from happening. We've already stopped filming twice because of the rain. We were going to try again today, but it's raining once again.

'You're the Best, Lee Soon Shin' airs every weekend, and hopefully the kiss scene can be filmed soon.

cr : allkpop

LOL!! Mother Nature, why are you getting in the way? Or... Is this your method of trying to build up more tension and anticipation? Kekeke. I love the highlighted phrase. Please stop raining so IU and JJS can KISS... or directors, please change the kiss to a RAIN KISS!! :x :x :x

@iu93jjang
Thanks for posting the article! :D
I haven't had a chance to check allkpop today so I haven't seen it.

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest violet9004

akinahana89 said: LOL!! Mother Nature, why are you getting in the way? Or... Is this your method of trying to build up more tension and anticipation? Kekeke. I love the highlighted phrase. Please stop raining so IU and JJS can KISS... or directors, please change the kiss to a RAIN KISS!! :x :x :x

@iu93jjang

iu93jjang said: akinahana89 said: LOL!! Mother Nature, why are you getting in the way? Or... Is this your method of trying to build up more tension and anticipation? Kekeke. I love the highlighted phrase. Please stop raining so IU and JJS can KISS... or directors, please change the kiss to a RAIN KISS!! :x :x :x

@iu93jjang
u welcome :)
i think the kiss scene is for ep 40.. that's why they so desperate to get it done.. the phrase is a little suspicious though.. more than ready??? they must been practice a lot and prepared their mind.. :)) I think it's for ep 40 too, which makes me super super excited for this weekend. I can't wait!! If they had already tried filming twice... they must have had a chance to practice? Maaaaaybe? Kekeke. The phrase made it seem like they were really looking forward to it... and maybe they are. qgt.gif

Apparently, Mother Nature keeps getting in the way of IU and Jo Jung Suk's first kiss scene for her weekend drama KBS 2TV's 'You're the Best, Lee Soon Shin'!

According to the drama's staff, IU and Jo Jung Suk are more than ready to film their kiss - but they can't because of all the rain. The staff said, "Every single time they try to act the scene out, it starts raining as if there's plans to prevent this from happening. We've already stopped filming twice because of the rain. We were going to try again today, but it's raining once again.

'You're the Best, Lee Soon Shin' airs every weekend, and hopefully the kiss scene can be filmed soon.

Guest violet9004

well maybe they already film it but release the article to raise people anticipation for this week??  \:D/ :x :D:)) ;)

evok said: iu93jjang said: lol the article is coming guys 

JUST KISS IN THE RAIN ALREADY! LIKE BREAKFAST AT TIFFANY'S! RAIN IS NOT A GOOD EXCUSE NOT TO KISS! JUST KISS ALREADY!

(sorry for screaming, I'm sleep deprived, it's almost 2am here and I have to study so my patience is non-existent)

Archived