[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest iheartyou1518

akinahana89 said: Okay... So, I keep looking at this. LOL. And the writer in me couldn't help but actually write out the scene... so here it is for all of our fangirling (or fanboying) eyes:

Joon Ho releases a sound of frustration before shouting after her, "Don't you get it? It's you that I want!"

She paused mid-step before slowly turning around. Her face clearly expresses her shock at his words and she feels the quickening of her heartbeat. She watched in disbelief as he approached her, breathing heavily. "Are you stupid? How could you not know? I like you."

Joon Ho feels his heart beating rapidly in his chest as he awaited her response. For the first time in a long time, he feels weightless, as though he was soaring. He watched the tears fall down her face and he reached out to brush them away, reminding them of the previous time he had done that. "I've always liked you."

His hand trailed to her jaw, cupping her face gently in the palm of his hand as he leaned in closer to her. Soon Shin's eyes fluttered closed and Joon Ho kissed her gently, pouring his love for her into this one moment, this one kiss.

When they parted, Joon Ho couldn't help but stare at her with a smile he couldn't suppress, no matter how hard he tried. Soon Shin blinked nervously and stepped away, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear. "Depyunim, I like you too..."

Guest maejm

some JJS fans are not happy about IU fan's response to " the kiss", glad that JJS don't have many teenage fans..  if he's an idol or a "flower boy" there's going to be fandom war!
on the other hand I think watching " Heirs" will be amusing, even if the drama sucks there's going to be the biggest fandom war ever in KD history.

joyy said:

Really?? IU aaid that?

Has to have a story rather than BANG??

Woww....this girl really knows well

What do you mean by that? :))

Hahahaha

It's a yes or no question...better not to elaborate

Otherwise i will be richard-simmoned chop chop :-SS

@jiaxin1603
lol. Thank you. :D
I hope you dream of it tonight too.

@beanshpy
LOL. Thank you!
Can we please fire YTBLSS writer, please? Aish...
And yes, I have been a fanfiction writer for eight years now. :D

@yeoda
Yes, but I've already been actively working on becoming an author.
I've won many awards for my poetry and fanfiction writing, so I've been concentrating on original stories for a long time too.
I have a few completed manuscripts I am working on in my free time.
It's just that my free time lately has consisted of YTBLSS, YTBLSS, and YTBLSS. LOL. =))

@LovelyJihan
LOL. I was wondering where you were seeing the F word... =))

@joyy
Keke. Thanks. :D
It's actually really bad writing though. I rushed through it so I could post before I left for work.
My tenses are a mess and my descriptive words are really non-existent.
If I had more time to write the scene, it would be much, much better.

@Jekei
Yup! I've been a fanfiction writer for eight years. :D

@airbening
LOL. Thank you!
I hope so too.
That way, my years of hardworking to try and become an author won't go to waste. :D

@iheartyou1518
Yes, please send it to them!
So they can see what their audience REALLY wants. :))
Thank you!

edensor said: iu93jjang said: airbening said: @edensor yeah..that from episode 12, right?? Ah..I miss "heroes". And do you remember that in "Go Show" IU had admitted watching "Yado** "movies, but IU does not seem so interested because it's not like her thinking. lol i remember that.. a lot of people are taken back with what her said.. because she have Nation little sister title but watch that kind of thing =)) =))
That time IU said yadong is boring because there is so rush and just BANG! and no story behind it, right? Or something like that =)) I remember that! Haha. She really shocked people that day, but I just laughed really hard, like... "So that's the real side of Nation's Little Sister - with a byeontae mind!" =)) =))

Archived