[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

omoo @cherryblossom is back..welcome omo u totally disappeared afyer sundays' ep hehehe was too much...well than u should post many crazy comment here..i did that lol in 3 days i posted almost 100 comments.lets just say it was some kind of therapy for me it really helped me haha :D

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Tien Do

Good morning, (i mean good morning to myself). WAIT THEY ARE GOING TO KISS ( the moment we all wait for), should I go somewhere (because my age can't watch kiss scene). Anyway how come they not confess to each other yet but they already kiss?, I little bit misunderstand (can someone explain?) and here my twitter Amy_kute.

Guest iheartyou1518

LovelyJihan said: omoo @cherryblossom is back..welcome omo u totally disappeared afyer sundays' ep hehehe was too much...well than u should post many crazy comment here..i did that lol in 3 days i posted almost 100 comments.lets just say it was some kind of therapy for me it really helped me haha :D

LovelyJihan said: omoo @cherryblossom is back..welcome omo u totally disappeared afyer sundays' ep hehehe was too much...well than u should post many crazy comment here..i did that lol in 3 days i posted almost 100 comments.lets just say it was some kind of therapy for me it really helped me haha :D

Guest iheartyou1518

cherryblossomkawai said: KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS I want this ; 
or this  JH : Stop talking with YH. You are my girlfriend. 

Wow..I always have a good time read each post from u all..each day I always read all post and act like an idiot person.. Sad, laughing.. And I cant imagine if I read this in my school *I'am a teacher* maybe all my student probably think that their teacher is weird or stress.. @evok thanks for your explanation about torrent.. Just have time to post right now

atilia said:

akinahana89

said: Haha! Yes, agree to agree this time.

:)

)

And you are right! The first time we ever saw them together on screen was at MR's congratulatory party for SS. They arrived together and already seemed so comfortable in each others' presence. They even ate, talked, and laughed together at the party.

That would be a cute scene, but I think I would die from laughter first. IS has extremely funny facial expressions. Can you imagine what he would look like getting knocked out by CM's bags?

)

)

Do you really need to die for it?! :-O OMG! You'll be wasting your life then. :)) Kidding...  ^:)^
Cute? Hmm...Maybe :-? But I predict the scene will be cheesy and outright hilarious. Honestly, I think I'll be more looking forward to this couple when they get together than the OTP because this couple is problem-free. No birth secret, no potential parents' love affair and no villains who'll try to ruin their life. This relationship seems pretty ideal for me.  :))
Pst...pst...How to work on the spoiler? I found a picture of manager Jo but deem it to be inappropriate. So I need to know how to work the spoiler. I'm playing catch up right now, so I don't know if it's been answered.

But spoilers is [ spoiler ] and [ /spoiler ] without the spaces.

Keke. Like this~~

And while I'm looking forward to IS and CM becoming a couple, I'm still holding high hopes for JH and SS. I really want the writers to not disappoint, but it's just taking sooooo looooong. 8-| :-w :!! Their chemistry is too good for me to give up on them, even if the pace makes me want to scream. lol

airbening

said: Wow..I always have a good time read each post from u all..each day I always read all post and act like an idiot person.. Sad, laughing.. And I cant imagine if I read this in my school *I'am a teacher* maybe all my student probably think that their teacher is weird or stress..

@evok

thanks for your explanation about torrent.. Just have time to post right now

Guest xxmagsxx

Look who initiates lol...THIS shows me she's got it in her to do them kdrama "adult" scenes.

... I believe the guy is from that group SGWannabe? Lee Seok Hun?

Archived