[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest iheartyou1518

i'm very sorry if the pages take forever to load..   ^:)^
they are giving BTS as their way to pacify the viewers on their snail pace story line.. even the page takes snail pace to load.. :D

ohmylord how did this happened..noooooooo...ohmygod @xxmagsxx otokee..wait i think what u asked was this week right..not saturday..than i understan the confession is sunday am sure now..and your book is still trustworthy..anyway @someonelooks like u won saturdays bet..soo i'll go with orignl plan..to drop this crazy snail love confession after ep40 if nothin happen..anyway ask me something else ..coz i can't  drop before i watch sundays ep.. the stuation looks hopeless thoug.. what lousy director it's not even funny..idiot

akinahana89

said: Haha! Yes, agree to agree this time.

:)

)

And you are right! The first time we ever saw them together on screen was at MR's congratulatory party for SS. They arrived together and already seemed so comfortable in each others' presence. They even ate, talked, and laughed together at the party.

That would be a cute scene, but I think I would die from laughter first. IS has extremely funny facial expressions. Can you imagine what he would look like getting knocked out by CM's bags?

)

)

Anyone understands hangul?? are they really going to kiss soon??

"Yi is the best 'cockpit IU, why misfires continued shooting first kiss?

20130627_1372308697_32887800_1.jpg?13740

[TV report reporter = yiwooin] KBS2 jumalgeuk 'is the best Yi "(a play jeongyugyeong, yunseongsik all wanil direction) the main character of the cockpit and the IU men to shoot first kiss encountered challenges ahead. 

17 days' Yi is the best ", according to officials, the cockpit and the IU recently taken first kiss continued to misfire is spilling sweating.Jangmatbi is overwhelming and down right. 

Official "first kiss scene cockpit and IU commitment even if you try to smoke handeut rains put that folded because of the rain it's time to shoot. Shots are raining today, the first kiss, so I do not know if I can continue," he had told him. 

"Yi is the best 'at the end of the last broadcast Yi (IU) and sinjunho (cockpit) by mind another favorite moment of realizing you want to check, choeyeonah (and Public Health West) to the way of sadness jaahnaetda been misfiring. First kiss placed on the crisis at the same time as two people relationship love haesoham line followed by the lighting of the indicating agent is expected to be an important scene. 

Meanwhile, 'Yi is the best' every Saturday and Sunday at 19:55 will be broadcast. 

(google translated from this site: http://www.tvreport.co.kr/?c=news&m=newsview&idx=371232

stupid stupid director couldn CW YS marry sat ep...why the f*** chicken ajjuma is in ep 40...i hate u from the bottom of my heart.. u soo stuck u cant even come up a single ep that can make any sense...and if u try to make you always end up ruinning that ep some how..like showing that freaking wench or that crazy aigoo halmoni..how lame..i'll curse for the rest of my life if Pabou Couple wont get together in ep 40..

wait wait @Ally which ep????????!!! do u think it's this weeks ep maybe????! should we ask @fidelity to help us understand what it's saying...
hahaha SS will kiss the cockpit...aigoo plss byuntea club dont think weird things okeey

kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!woooow yehuuuuuuuuuuuuuumamma mia @someone did u heard that u were also wrong saying that it confession won't till ep 42 or something...soo u just kep u eye avatar and i'l keep watching my PC..soooooi haopyyyy i want to cryyyyyyy..awwwwwww finallyyy.. @Ally thanki you sooooo much chingu making us soo this happyyy :(( :(( :x :x 8-}

Some korean fans said (according to google translate) it's going to be indoor kiss...ScreenShot2013-07-17at34052PM.png
some said it's kissing in the rain and attached these pics.. viewimage.php?id=jjseok&no=29bcc427b6847

viewimage.php?id=jjseok&no=29bcc427b6847

STOP TEASING US

edit:Squishy_blob said "no they can't film the kiss scene cos of the rain.. not kiss in the rain"
so CONFIRMED...They're going to film the kiss scene guys!!!! BE READY..

<blockquote class="UserQuote"><br><br>

<div class="QuoteAuthor"><a href="/profile/655/Amy">Amy</a> wrote: <a href="/discussion/comment/26181947#Comment_26181947" class="QuoteLink"><span class="ArrowLink">»</span></a></div><br><br>

<div class="QuoteText"><a href="/profile/Tiendoank">@Tiendoank</a> I will be good girl ( don't worry).<br /><br><br><br>

<a href="/profile/Joyy">@Joyy</a> thanks for u advice, I agree they so cute together, when ever they see each other they alway start to quarrel (that how they build love) and yup SS & JH better take note careful if they (I think it 's help them a lot). I DON'T WHAT WILL GO TO HAPPEN IF THEY SEE ALL THOSE COMMENT ( I think they will go to kill us), I better run first and go to sleep now bye</div><br><br>

</blockquote><br><br>

<div><br></div>@Amy<br><br><br>

@Amy

Hahaha

No need to hide from them<br><br><br>

They're very nice...you're their virtual offspring, they won't do any harm to you<br><br><br>

They probably too busy to bicker to even notice us...especially now there's a special episode on their bet (btw, where did they learn that...JH & YA?? The bet will fail miserably...poor Amy ..poor us)

Archived