[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Tien Do

@lovelyJihan you are welcome

@AloAro u don't need give special permission about emotions, it ok to let her use too, about lovelyJihan I think she's lovely to me (even though u don't agree)

SO WHAT SHOULD I BET?

Guest AlobAro

@someone -

ok.. u are on..

let us see whether ur powerful prediction which says that the long awaited confession by JH will happen in episode 39 will come true or not...

if it happens, i will change my avatar to another one for a week...

if it doesn't, u will drop the show n this thread...

i am not asking u to make this wager because i think u are short changing urself but since u seem so adamant that the confession will happen in episode 39, so be it.. this is ur call n this bet is not initiated by me...

i earnestly hope u will win this bet because i think without u in here, this thread won't be the same...

Guest xxmagsxx

.ESPECIALLY FOR @LovelyJihan: LovelyJihan said: i was trying to deny because i don't want put my hopes up, but this feeling it's just like that HUG i remember how i predicted with the help of @xxmagsxx prediction book, lol, but i promise guys, i remember that auditon scene in ep 34 when it end SS surprising the wench, voila i just knew there's gonna be hug, coz the timing was just perfect and they give us 2 hugs..kyaaaa!!!!!!!!  and  just like now,it's perfect time for JH to confess.. so now i know i've been acting crazy but it was all the ridiculous smile,anyway let's get over already okey, now am waiting confirmation from uri chingu @xxmagxx just like that Hug scene am waiting for you to confirm okeey, now the prediction is this JH will confess the last scene of ep 39 remember that  ;) and ep 40 will memorable.. :x  everyone remember that okeey :D

AlobAro said: @someone -

ok.. u are on..

let us see whether ur powerful prediction which says that the long awaited confession by JH will happen in episode 39 will come true or not...

if it happens, i will change my avatar to another one for a week...

if it doesn't, u will drop the show n this thread...

i am not asking u to make this wager because i think u are short changing urself but since u seem so adamant that the confession will happen in episode 39, so be it.. this is ur call n this bet is not initiated by me...

i earnestly hope u will win this bet because i think without u in here, this thread won't be the same...

xxmagsxx

said: .ESPECIALLY FOR @LovelyJihan:

LovelyJihan

said: [size=3]i was trying to deny because i don't want put my hopes up, but this feeling it's just like that HUG i remember how i predicted with the help of @xxmagsxx prediction book, lol, but i promise guys, i remember that auditon scene in ep 34 when it end SS surprising the wench, voila i just knew there's gonna be hug, coz the timing was just perfect [/size]

and they give us 2 hugs..kyaaaa!!!!!!!! 

[size=3] and  just like now,it's perfect time for JH to confess.. so now i know i've been acting crazy but it was all the ridiculous smile,anyway let's get over already okey, now am waiting confirmation from uri chingu @xxmagxx just like that Hug scene am waiting for you to confirm okeey,

now the prediction is this JH will confess the last scene of ep 39 remember that  ;

) and ep 40 will memorable..[/size] :x  everyone remember that okeey

:D

Guest guccigal

Off topic.
Watching Goddess of Marriage.
They are using Song Mi ryeong's house too.I wonder how much money the owner is getting.

Guest AlobAro

@Amy said: @someone you are welcome
@KeanuReeves u don't need give special permission about emotions, it ok to let her use too, about lovelyJihan I think she's lovely to me (even though u don't agree)
SO WHAT SHOULD I BET?

Guest AlobAro

@edensor said: What if you guys all lose because its Soon Shin who confess first not Junho?If that happen than I want sometin romantic from our @someonelovely and @someonealob >:)

Guest Tien Do

@alobro I WANT TO BET, wait who's the boss of subject? And I see alot people want to bet make me want to bet too ^_^ ok pleaseeeeeee let me bet ok

Archived