[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

akinahana89 said: KatKat09 said: Ahahaha !
lol1-onion-head-emoticon.gif

Wando ahjussi you're the best ! 
I keep re-watching that "Suite" room scene

And ahjussi goes...There's nothing to do here in our place...Don't even think there's something you can do here...ahhahaha...meaning behind his words...Totally nothing okey, get it?...zero.....nada...SO JUST SLEEP EARLY!!!!bwahahaha...ahjussi you're soooo presuming !!!

=))

@lovelyJihan
Komawo! :D
I am so happy to be here! lol

@yoeda
Oh man...
If you watch it with subs, you'll see just how well he nailed it.
It's already epic watching it in raw, but once you match the performance with dialogue...
It's even better!
=)) =)) =))

Ahahaha !
crazy-monkey-emoticon-085.gifand when JH thought SS is already asleep and realized he's the only one awake...ahahaha
the background music...dun..dun..dun...JH clutched tighter the fly-swatter like a weapon...what? to drive away ghosts..bwahahaha
:))

Guest iheartyou1518

LovelyJihan said:  i had to come back couldn't sleep any @iheartyou1518 can u  pls post the byuntea ajjashi from the village's pic, damn he and aigoo-halmoni would be a great match :x

tiendoank said: jjsiu said: Talking about pillows, don't know whether anyone noticed? The pillows they use here and in most k drama are quite "stuffed" thick. I hardly see any thin pillows used in k dramas. Even if they want to put a pillow in JH's shirt, they won't find any.... :))
@edensor picture on their JH breathing in the bed scene. JH seems to breath like someone who is feeling uncomfortable , sick with stuff nose or having a nightmare. Agree that normally, when you are sleeping, your breathing is calm.  :D

tiendoank

said: Ya.. yaaaa ..... yaaaaah!!!!!!!!!!Kemaneyo!!!

@atilia no worries, sweetheart!!! Things will go as usual. I personaly thank you for reminding me. Chincaaaa! 

But ye knooooow! It's our beloved thread anyway!!! It wouldn't be fun without all the teasing, right?? So come on! Be back to the dorky@atilia . Or I should summon Junsu to make it up????

SMIIIIIIILEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

I still find it tooo funny, after rewatching it many times..:))
That moment they woke up in each other's arm...the sound-effects are super funny...In cue with their eyes blinking suddenly aware...Like the sound of under-the-sea bubbles of Sponge-Bob-Square pants..hahaha
tumblr_mdykfb5JDL1r6u8u7o1_500_zps615860

yoeda said: @akinahana89 i will start in a little time. i want to watch it this evening but you know how this thread make me and anyone really busy before.  =)) Yes, yes.
Who could forget the fun havoc going on last night? =))
(Well, it was last night for me anyway. Keke)

Archived