[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Tien Do

@atilia (Well, happy byeontaeing! I see the master and his right-hand men or women are so active today. But please don't count me in. Treat me like you treat) this part and i like kind up like them (actually i like kpop not like one group), i like mirotic and keep ur head down (i try to learn how to dance those but it's hard for me)

@annamchoi thanks ^_^

atilia said: And you @akinahana89, fine, you win! I give up! Congratulations! B-)To celebrate this, I've prepared a special gift for you.
cr: the uploader
Is this handsome? :P ;) HAHAHA. =))
I see you have been working hard, @atilia!
Thank you for the lovely image.
Maybe not handsome, but certainly still cute.
I don't think I could see JJS in a bad light anyway. :))

Layali said: amy said: hi everybody ^_^
how were everybody doing? Look like u guys have a lot arugment there (like YH's clothes with rainbow colorMashimaro, then JH invite himself to CH&YS wedding?Milk bottle and the preview ?Orange) Lol

@fidelity post:
Translation:

Soonshin, who has seen the scandal headlines, is further upset at the filming scene when she witnesses Yeona receiving congratulations. Junho notices this and tries to excuse himself to Soonshin, but she just walks away. Yooshin is assigned a new project at work and asks to delay the wedding, and Giljae approves, hoping for this to be an opportunity to split the two. However, Chanwoo proposes to have the wedding happen immediately. Meanwhile, Sujeong finds out that Miryung will be acting as the hospital's makeup model and lashes out to her. Miryung is furious meets Donghyuk (Junho's dad) on purpose.. (thanks for ur translation)

After read the preview, we can see that SS & JH and CH & YS are unlucky now (wae, wae Cute smiley). About SS & JH, we can understand why SS don't talk to JH because of the scandal but i think, it ok that SS just let JH explain the scandal then SS will understand ( u guys already know korean dream is not that easyWhite cat, they need to get them more problem so the drama can keep going) but I think like this why JH don't do anythingRabbit 1 to stop the scandalMilk bottle even though SS understand the scandal but everybody still know that YA's boyfriend is JH and everybody will make diffcult to JH & SSMilk bottle. CW & JH WHY THEY SO UNLUCKYRabbit 1, they are almost marry but still have thing need to solve then delay the weddingCute smiley (i think Giljae is very happy now Cute smiley) YS u can still delay ur project but not the weddingMashimaro, ur husband wait for u like 20 yearsCute smiley already and CW i think now he alot problem to solve because Gilijae will do more stuff to make them unable to marry Red devil. I'm done now Panda about the bottom part i don't really what's talk abou because i don't know who is Sujeong and why Miryung in the hospital Panda? ( can somebody explain Panda?)

@tiendoank *high-five*  =; Bolero is my all-time favorite. Their Japanese songs are surely better than Korean ones. Another favorite is Love in the Ice. :D
@Amy Well, that part? I don't think you need to know that. [-X Briefly to say, there is a byeontae group in this forum led by the master. Any byeontae posts usually come from members of the group. The post from the master is always anticipated and celebrated. Since you're not qualified for the group, you can just ignore it. 
You must started to like them as DBSK2. Yes, the songs you mentioned are good. Which version of mirotic have you heard? The DBSK5 or DBSK2?
@akinahana89 I knew it. I'll never win over you on this.  [-( I just want to see your reaction. But lets just agree to disagree, ok chingu? :)>- I like JH but I admit that he isn't handsome but he's dorky, cute, funny, awkward, and lovable. #:-S Acceptable? :-?
Did you just log in only to reply to my post? Ooo... I feel honored. Never thought you're concerned of me so much. :P :))

Guest Tien Do

@atilia oh ok, i like them and know them by my sis, she like DBSK and absolute i like the original one (DBSK5)

@annamchoi thanks (now i remember)

Archived