[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

after tons of fashion posts I like to make a critic about this dress too!
I generally like the dresses she wear in this drama but with this pink dress first time she was like a fashion terrorist X_X

qbp50.jpg

Actually dress is pretty but ıts not made for a girl in her heights (maybe with high heels) and her black sandals are ugly, not for this dress, ıt shows her legs so short! :-?

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lovelyJihan said: guccigal said: rachieex said: Hi guys I've been reading this thread since yesterday and I just signed up right now. I don't know what to say about episode 38 cause why would JH go to YA first? I understand it was an emergency but his plan to confess his love to SS was VERY important too. Now I'm worried cause SS might actually feel like she was played because of the bed night scene and I don't want that to happen. Freaking YA

bluphoenix said: lovelyJihan said: guccigal said: rachieex said: Hi guys I've been reading this thread since yesterday and I just signed up right now. I don't know what to say about episode 38 cause why would JH go to YA first? I understand it was an emergency but his plan to confess his love to SS was VERY important too. Now I'm worried cause SS might actually feel like she was played because of the bed night scene and I don't want that to happen. Freaking YA

:)) Have you guys also noticed that while In Sung was teaching JH how to confess he quoted Lee Dong Gun's confession in Lovers in Paris? "You are in me/my heart" (or something like that). The only problem is that it was translated as "Not like you". They've actually translated in right the last time, when JH repeated it after IS had left. I was actually imagining Park Ji Heon "replaying" the same scene in X-Man, so the hilarious effect was even greater.
And then I remembered that Park Ji Heon dar defeated Lee Seung Gi with that performance... :(

hahaha well maybe, but yeah i've noticed her shoes, she has been wearing like so far regularly 2 different shoes,those black ones and the white sneakers right,damnn what happen to those beautiful shoes she was wearing during the audition.. :P

Guest Tien Do

@lovelyJihan post:
Tien Do is @Amy you  you change your name right?
Yup, i think u still remember me by those funny comment right ?(even though i change my name)
Mimimo mouse

Guest rachieex

bluphoenix said: lovelyJihan said: guccigal said: rachieex said: Hi guys I've been reading this thread since yesterday and I just signed up right now. I don't know what to say about episode 38 cause why would JH go to YA first? I understand it was an emergency but his plan to confess his love to SS was VERY important too. Now I'm worried cause SS might actually feel like she was played because of the bed night scene and I don't want that to happen. The writer is forcing random scenes/conflicts to happen.How stupid of Jun Ho not to even call SS that he'll be late?Sometimes, this writer drives me nuts with her forced conflicts (aka stupidity of protagonists)

Guest Tien Do

@lovelyJihan post:
haha yeah,chuwaa they cute soo plss keep posting them..
 man, i try not too quite but everybody so quite, i can't do anything to make it like a club Mimimo mouse

Hannahmiriam said: :)) Have you guys also noticed that while In Sung was teaching JH how to confess he quoted Lee Dong Gun's confession in Lovers in Paris? "You are in me/my heart" (or something like that). The only problem is that it was translated as "Not like you". They've actually translated in right the last time, when JH repeated it after IS had left. I was actually imagining Park Ji Heon "replaying" the same scene in X-Man, so the hilarious effect was even greater.
And then I remembered that Park Ji Heon dar defeated Lee Seung Gi with that performance... :(

@rachieex
i knoow the stuation sucks big time, and i swear am keeping myself sane by posting here,other wise i think i'll go crazy that's why u can see every page at least 3post of mine, i posted in 3days almost 150 comment, i know it's freaking annoying but otokee i can only write i can' even eat and ice cream is dead for me otokeee  :(( :(

question, why the f*** JH still has YA phone number???!!weeee?? can't he just throw away..i haate that soo much, he better do that before he even think confessing to uri SS, unless his planning to to recieve her phone calls...stupid
nightt everyone :-h

I'm watching ep 38 with subs now (I'm so excited!!) and I'm already laughing like I'm a crazy person.

1. I really love IS in here. His humor really stands out in each scene, especially in the scene where he's on the boat, freaking out about JH and SS being stranded on the island. His interaction with CM is great too. I liked how IS was trying to feed CM in the scene where the drama crew was having lunch. Too bad CM completely missed it. #-o And the scene where he was telling JH to confess to SS... Hilarious! LJH has great facial expressions that matches so well with his character's personality and his dialogue. I feel that he has a lot of potential and I'll be looking into his future dramas. :D

2. Did anyone else notice that in ahjussi's car, SS kept scooting closer and closer to JH? Their sides were pressed together so tightly it was as if they had been super glued together. No wonder JH kept shifting in his seat. Feeling nervous, eh, JH? Kekeke~ And his awkwardness was so apparent when he asked if SS wanted to look for rooms somewhere else and she's says it's okay, they'll just be wasting energy since they're already there. He was probably cheering secretly on the inside. LOL
And the guesthouse ahjussi is hilarious too. =)) He's so byeontae! "You like each other, right? You came at a great time because this is the only room available. Suite room!" And then... "Do you like the room? I hope you two have a good time. Well, if you're wondering what you can do in this area, there's nothing to do. Nothing to do at all. So... just sleep early." LOL. No wonder JH kept choking on his food! =))
JH and SS's awkwardness with each other when they were preparing to sleep is so heartwarming. "Are you done bathing? No! I mean... Is there plenty of water left?" =)) Stuttering JH makes a comeback appearance~~ Kekeke. It's so cute how SS kept trying to get JH to sleep in the same room as her, causing so much more nervous feelings for JH. Kyeopta!
JH: If your face looks swollen for the shoot tomorrow, don't blame me. Your face already looks like bread.
SS: ... I like bread. =))
And their banters are always so cute, like the one they were having while sitting on the ledge.
Omo, why are they so perfect?! :x :x :x

3. Yes, I'm still super proud of SS for standing up to YA, even if that created trouble for her with the crew and that sunbae actress. What really puzzles me is... if they were yelling, why did no one hear them or pay attention to them until YA started crying? The sound level of her cry was the same as when they were yelling at each other. Aish... these writer and director-nims are creating all these situations with so many errors... I still do not find JH at fault for making SS apologize to YA, even if it caused misunderstandings between SS and JH. As I've said, he was doing it for her career and reputation because it was necessary in front of all the drama crew members. I'm also glad to see that SS wasn't holding a grudge against JH for making her apologize. She must have felt betrayed at the time, but later realized what his true intentions were. I think she was just in a sour mood after having to deal with YA, which I can more than understand. Good to see that SS is above that level of immaturity.

4. I said that I found YS and CW's scenes cute and heartwarming when I watched the raw, and I still think that now that I've watched it subbed. It's nice to see CW happy and being treated well by YS after she was acting like a witch for so long. It's also nice, really nice, to see YS shedding that nasty side of her personality. Now let's wrap this up and move on to more Shin-Shin! (Especially if that means less chicken ahjumma scenes... Her voice... Omo. ~X( )

5. Doc Shin... when will you be honest with your wife? Why is it so easy for you to talk to MR about your thoughts and just as easy for you to disregard your precious wife who has done so much for you? Are you feeling guilty for spending time with MR, which is why you lied to your wife? She would forgive you quicker and easier if you just told the truth. Aigoo... Now she will misunderstand even more.

6. Ouch, Halmoni... Ouch. That was quite a brutal stab in the heart for our dear SS. "If you weren't Chang Hoon's daughter, I wouldn't want to see you anymore. Do you know that?" Yikes! :( As if SS wasn't already burdened enough with that secret MR flung at her... Now to see that perhaps it was a good thing she didn't reveal that tidbit to her adoptive family? I think either way, whether she chose to reveal it or not, she would be making the wrong decision. Poor SS.

7. YA, YA, YA... We all know what a witch she is. Enough said. Creating her own scandal with the reporter out of jealousy. Well, when she's found out, she's going to really get it... and when that day comes, I'm going to enjoy every moment. Watching this again, I've decided being angry at her would be a waste of my emotions too... so, I'll try not to get angry over her antics. Karma is an awesome thing and I can't wait for it to strike her when she least expects it. >:)

8. I'm still glad to see baker ahjussi growing closer to HS, even with the constantly childish interference from WJ. Still, I think in this episode, with seeing JW sitting beside her in the hospital, WJ has a little more respect for him. I hope she'll continue slowly seeing the good in him and the positive influence he has on her mom. HS's self-esteem was completely shot down with her husband's affair and I think JW is the only one who can bring her self-esteem back up.

Overall, one of the best episodes by far because of all the lighthearted Shin-Shin goodness and comic relief. I thought it had the right touch of all the emotional elements and I am very satisfied with how it's going despite the ending. At this rate, I've probably already repeated the Shin-Shin couple moments in this episode close to a hundred times and I'm really, really eager to see what happens in the next episode. As always, I have confidence in JH, SS, and their relationship. YA might be a block in the road, but she'll get demolished sooner or later. :D

Guest Tien Do

@lovelyJihan post:
Amy said: @lovelyJihan post:
haha yeah,chuwaa they cute soo plss keep posting them..
 man, i try not too quite but everybody so quite, i can't do anything to make it like a club Mimimo mouse

Guest violet9004

JJS/IU is the most awesome,cutest couple that i ever seen.. their chemistry is beyond amazing and just having these two scene together no matter how short it is it always give smile to me.. to be truth i never expect that i love them so much because of all age gap.. JJS bring out the best from IU in acting and himself is one amazing actor and i love him for that.. IU she really happy these day compare to before the drama start and as a fan i feel great that she doing the two thing she like most singing and acting.. and the only question is why it is so hard to make these two happy together???????  ~X(
its like they give us CW/YS to be the happy one and our OTP suffer like from ep 20 until now.. i just want them to get through all the drama together.. its fine with me if they already a couple and ALL the problem that writer want to have happen but we don't even have that =(( if the writer excuse is because to protect IU image they are totally wrong.. the hug scene and bed scene already done with excellent skin ship.. :)) i wonder what in their mind.. :-?i wish they have something good in their mind next week.. :)these two deserve each other :x
proxy.jpg?t=FQQVBBhhaHR0cDovLzI0Lm1lZGlh

Archived