[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

Guest AlobAro

@joyy said:

aigooo....Jihan-shidon't you know what @IJLover was trying to say....he was saying, "please stay on YTBLSS thru thick & thin cuz i'll still be here...for you to make it all bearable"btw, that @someone just changed his name....welcome to soompi as the new us kekekekeke

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest beanshpy

Dear JH....first your hands....then your lips....now your ribs. Don't be surprised if we examine your intestines next. Oh NO we're not crazy about you and Soon Shin. Certainly not!  [-X

:x

@AlobAroooww? really?*blink2* i don't remember there's a IJ's scene in the last 2 episodesher screen time are greatly diminishingbut, I AM SO GLAD YOU'RE STILL HERE...regardless if it's for that @someone or IJ ...YA (hopefully not her, or another war is on the horizon)...JH's mom...even GJ
that is ok...Broeven if you dun say it out loud, we (she he all) know that you care about us (she he all)so that's why...we (she he all) are always on your mindand, you know me...i'm pretty good at making something out of nothing 

edit:btw, you changed your name backwae? no more IJ?

Guest AlobAro

@joyy said:

and, you know me...i'm pretty good at making something out of nothing
edit:btw, you changed your name backwae? no more IJ?

@AlobAroaaww really?hahahahaha...you both are just too cuteeeei saw you changed hers toohahahahaha...now, we have less of your bickering, i missed it especially on days like this when we're waiting
and, thank you...i take it as a compliment :))

i'm off to bedthank you ALL...i really had a good day because you ALLnitezzJBU ALL

Guest AlobAro

@princessrach said: I have not posted in here for years but I have to break my silence for the Shin-Shin couple. They have got the best chemistry and that's not easy to have.

Loving all the byeontae-ism in here. Keep it up and count me in. LOL.

@princessrachwelcome...i'm glad you enjoy our wacky discussionplease join us

@AlobArohahahahahayou must be so happy there's byeontaeism here going strong day & nitei doubt other thread is anything close to YTBLSSwe breathe byeontae in & out .... all thanks to the master who diligently provide great insights

anyway...ciaoo...any posts will replied tommorrow at timely mannerhamsahamida

@joyyhahaha yeah right.. but i'll be here in this thread just not going to watch the drama lol 
@yoeda 
am with u, can i start.
.after JH megt the wench, he will ask who did this..ofcourse she will lie JH than will say he will take of this and clarify this none sense..the wench will say why we can't be?? JH will say to without any hestitation I LOVE Soon Shinaa, u should also move on with your life.buhahah yes!!!!.he pali runs to SS try to call her..ofcourse she went home with her heart broken..she than answers the phone telling to JH something came..piaan i had to go..aww soo sad.next morning SS and JH will meet at filming place..JH waiting foir SS..but of course she's upset about  the scandal doesn't want to talk to him..many useles scene in between..(like chicken ajjuma frying chicken for CW&YS wedding)they both suffering JH thinking different posibilities..SS feelin extramly jealouse and sad..finally the last 5min on saturdays ep JH finally.meet SS..tells her don't say anything just listen him,he  will start from the beginning telling his real feelings with his amazing adorable.puppy eyes..how SS changed his life,what kind of guy he was when he hurt her with the bet.the wway she makes him happy, and feels alive everytime they're together..awww.SS FEELING HAPPY INSIDE but she still in shocke,.because of the scandal and is thinking that but isn't he with that wench....she than asks dabeunim YA..JH will than ask what about her..he clears everything and voila he'll show the article he aske Reporter Park to make about clarifying the scandal which's already published..hahahha yess than he grabbed her hands slowley asking her permission to love her..awww SS will cry and smile at same time awww..than ohmyyy god they going to hug the sweetest hug in k-drama.. yehuuuuuu!!kyaaaaaaaa!!!!i'll faint!"!!than on sunday it will start that same scene...the sunday ep will be legendary...hahah can't even write about... =)) i did try riht..soo hands down to that guys...heheheh 

Guest AlobAro

ok chinguzzz... my time in here for the day is also up..

be good n be nice.. tone down the byoentae trait n lets make our world in here n outside a better place to live n dwell in...

c ya when i c ya...

bye       bye       bye       bye       bye

Sup,
I've been lurking for ages in this thread - you might've seen me on justin tv chat as iStarKast/Istarkast.

Just thought I'd register in case I wanted to vent about this series on the forums. (~_^)
It really is driving me absolutely bat-richard simmons. After seeing the not overwhelmingly positive preview for episode 39 I've decided to put the series on hold for now... that is, until I hear news that everything is going well for JH&SS then I'll catch up and carry on watching. Otherwise it's just too stressful with YA on the prowl. Ever since episode 37 I feel stressed in my daily life because of this bloody show, it's ridiculous. ㅆhis hasn't happened to me before with a drama rofl.

I'll check back here for updates on whether it's alright to come out of hiding and watch this series again lol.

@iSK
i knooow u lol welll not.the know ofcourse but i saw your comnents onjustintv chatbox .hehe welcom :) .btw i have to ask u this was it u who say yesterdays ep that JH looks like 80s singer..haha i had a good laugh about that..u guys are really funny..i wish i could chat there..lol..again welcome this thread is realky crazy enjoy our madness lol :D
btw i feel the same freaking way about their non stopping nonsense thats why after next ep am out.if nothing won't happen.and dont even remain me that crazy *ss ep 37..just thought of that stpud smile.makes sick..yuck..but yea i'll quit after  if they wont get together in ep 40..it's adioss.. :P

Archived