[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just some ranting...

It seems the preview is more about YS & CW.  

I think it was indicated also that JH tried to explain to SS...but SS is no longer willing to listen.
My goodness it's like already a "BREAK-UP" to a couple that has not even been together yet.

what-the-%^#&$%^!  :-O

akinahana89 said: LOL.
Silly you, of course I know.
But I'm not forcing you if you already like him just a little bit. :P
You do, don't you? Just a little bit? Keke~
Not as much as Junsu and IU, maybe.
It's okay, I love IU too. :D

And there are no embarrassing pictures of JJS/JH!
You couldn't find a non-handsome photo of him. :))

KatKat09 said: Just some ranting...

I think it was indicated also that JH tried to explain to SS...but SS is no longer willing to listen.
My goodness it's like already a "BREAK-UP" to a couple that has not even been together yet.

I tried to Google translate it and... well, you probably know the messy results from that, so I've been trying to play jigsaw puzzle with it to figure out what it's saying. But, I think the same thing....

Directly from Google Translate:

"This article is scandalous SS receives the congratulations of the people on the set watching Yuna more upset, and tried to excuse this look, but this Junho SS is just gone. Restoration of taking on a new project in the company miruja been married, and the opportunity to drop two gilja place rather think chanwoo but rather allowed to marry is now ahead of the date. Meanwhile, the hospital Mei - Cosmetic fixes to the model know that Mei - faking a haengpae, Mei - donghyeok purpose in mind for the mannaneunde enough ..."

Guest maejm

akinahana89

said:

KatKat09

said: Just some ranting...

atilia said:
iu93jjang said: well i don't why if they put the pillow at that scene because when they hug each other at the end of the bed scene we can see JJS chest i mean the skin and the hug is more intimate than the scene where IU hand is on JJS chest..  :-?
You know that they usually take multiple shoots for a scene. Maybe when they shot the scene the OTP slept in each other arms, the pillow was there. But when shooting the scene where JH and SS pulled apart, they removed the pillow. When you said you saw the skin, are you sure it was real? I thought it was the skin at first but when I watched it again, the 'skin' looked like the tip of a pillow. Btw, like I said, I might be wrong. :D

I slowed down the speed on my video player and re-watched the bed scene and I don't think there's a pillow there. If there was, there would be an outline of the pillow, no matter how thin it is, especially with SS's hand laid across his chest, but there isn't one. When SS shifted in her sleep and tightened her grip on JH, his shirt rose up for a couple of seconds, but it was his skin. Even in the scene where ahjussi tells them to wake up and JH is lying on his side, his chest looks kind of bulky, but his buttons are undone and it's all flesh. ( What I really want to know is... did SS become byeontae during the night and undo those buttons? Kekeke~ :)) )

So I definitely think it's the pattern and material of the shirt in addition to the angle it was shot at. If you look closely, you can actually see a mild indent between his upper chest area and his stomach area. If there was a pillow there, I would imagine his entire chest would look flat as a board.

atilia said:See, I knew that I would never win over delusional fans like YOU!!! :-&I knew how your mind works because I've been there... ;)) LOL. I'm not delusional... but at this point, let's just agree to disagree?
Because I'm sure that you've considered JH handsome at least once before. :D
Even if you don't fangirl over him.
And that is fine by me. >:D<

Done watching Ep 37... My thoughts... Reporter Park can't just let go of MR I think because there's. more into just revealing SS' biological dad...I think something more into it..maybe Reporter Park and MR have some issues before...maybe she did that hurt him so much that's beyond unforgivable..it think it's not a simple of asking for money..and I also think MR was force and her pregnancy with SS was untimely that is why she asked CH to take SS away from her.maybe MR have some grudge over SS ' biological dad..when JH asked her about the dad and she replied why do you want to know ? JH replied is he someone who the world is not suppose to know? MR said: it's not like that..don't worry about useless stuffs.just do your job.for me, it implies something significant.and I guess, MR trust JH now, with regards to him taking care of SS ' career.

Guest violet9004

everyone lets give our JJS a little sympathy because no matter what the situation here there is a grown woman in his arm.. how can a man resist it.. i mean even if they don't have any romance feeling between them he still a man and with woman like IU in his arm can we imagine how he feeling?? i wish we can see the bts for this scene :)
and to be honest i like the way they do the bed scene.. its full of feeling i mean their eyes that longing for each other.. it the best bed scene ever and they finish it with ninja move!! i mean how fast they wake up is amazing  =))  =))
BPK6APTCUAACrr8.png:large

i think there's a thin pillow/cushion underneath JJS' shirtbut, idon't think it's for all scenesonly this particular scene belowpay more attention to the chest & lower abdomen
you can see the a bit-overly-bulging chest (and i dont think it's muscle), then suddenly the plunging lower abdoment (just above his pant :\">  )
looks like hills and cliff to me

YTBLSS_JJS_IU_slept_Together_adj.jpg

why?? moola....perhaps to do some favors for JJS...to keep his heartbeat or breathing to normal range :-/hahahaha

@atilia & @akinahana89LOL...hahahahahahahawhat's this war you're having??y'gals getting me confused....1 trying to prove JJS is handsome while the other wants to prove otherwise, isn't it??aigoooo....as if we don't have enough angst already

that @someone & @someone's bickering has been strangely disappearingand now, there's another weird bickering hahahahaha...this thread is sooooo funnythe humor is just endless

Archived