[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Hi Hi
A cushion was placed on his chest?  I think it is not on the chest that they need to put cushion on....woot ! woot!laugh1-smiley.gif
But why would they need to cover his chest anyway..? for modesty ?
When they hugged already and SS hanging on to him like there is no tomorrow in that street embrace scene...remember...feeling all the "dough" and wiggling and all that!
chest-to-chest, heart-to-heart ...yeah..yeah..:D

atilia said:

akinahana89

said: It's okay! I know you were just using me as an

excuse

to look at and admire JJS/JH pictures.

:D

It has nothing to do with pride.

:P

WHAT?! @-)Oh you who so full of yourself. :-OI pity you. :))Do you know you can't force someone to like/love somebody? [-XThat's one of K-drama rules. B-)
I know why you become so defensive of JJS/JH. This how your mind works: 'Darn it. Atilia is posting that embarrassing pic of my JJS oppa. She even insults him. I have to do something. I have to do something. I have to protect my oppa whatever it takes!!' 
See, I know how you think. The mind of a delusional fan. =)) LOL.
Silly you, of course I know.
But I'm not forcing you if you already like him just a little bit. :P
You do, don't you? Just a little bit? Keke~
Not as much as Junsu and IU, maybe.
It's okay, I love IU too. :D

And there are no embarrassing pictures of JJS/JH!
You couldn't find a non-handsome photo of him. :))

So far not even have to describe the 39 series:(( but usually at this time of Monday it has always been, it's so brutally by the manufacturers or by a writer who seems to know, and she does not know how to hurt even more to pique the audience and what is coming up for the dirty Sorry our beautiful loving couple Shin Shin. They're on a sad note finished the 38 series and have not even put on the official website of the announcement to 39 serii=((.Lyubyat tickle nerves poor audience as my.Sadisty proizvoditeli.Nadeyus that the announcement is still there because there is a that is very good for a couple of Shin Shin. Shin Shin Fighting!:x

Guest maejm

ep 39  written preview ?
스캔들 기사를 본 순신은 촬영장에서 사람들의 축하인사를 받는 연아를 보며 더 속상해하고, 이런 모습을 본 준호는 변명하려 하지만 순신은 그냥 가버린다. 유신은 회사에서 새 프로젝트를 맡게 돼 결혼을 미루자하고, 길자는 오히려 둘을 떨어뜨릴 기회라 생각해 허락하지만 찬우는 오히려 날짜를 앞당겨 당장 결혼하겠다고 한다. 한편, 수정은 미령이 병원 화장품 모델을 하게 된 걸 알고 미령에게 행패 부리고, 미령은 분한 마음에 일부러 동혁을 만나는데...

Guest violet9004

atilia

wrote:

»

At first I thought the same thing too with the chest thingy. But when someone came up with the pillow/cushion, I checked and rechecked, watched and rewatched the scene and found that the person might be right. I noticed there was a square pillow, a thin one, hid underneath the shirt. TBH, if there's not a pillow, definitely I can see JJS' chest curve/shape through the shirt (since I know that he's quite buff in the chest area) but I don't see it in the scene. Btw, I'm not really sure about it. I might be wrong. Can we call the director to ask him directly? 

=))

What a nightmare it must be the same manufacturers that witch slapped on the picture to the announcement of 39 episodes on the official website.Only it was not enough and there with a satisfied smile snake.Why is it so fun of audience :((

Guest normalahamid

lol..we have "pillow/cushion" issue here :)) I think it's JJS chest..I can see his skin after their intimate hug..like someone said, why on earth he want to put cushion thingy if they already touched chest by chest (like crazy) during previous hugging scene =)) 

Archived