[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

Guest NEWMARIO

Home TV [CHART] Weekly TV Rating : July 8 – 14 class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 2.4em; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: inherit; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); line-height: 1.375; "[CHART] Weekly TV Rating : July 8 – 14Posted on 2013/07/15 by Lee Eun Ah in TV with 0 Comments

TV ratings for the week of June 24 to June 30, 2013. [Nielson Korea]

TV ratings for the week of July 8 to 14, 2013. [Nielson Korea]

Reporter. Lee Eun Ah domino@tenasia.co.kr
Editor. Jessica Kim

Courtesy of Nielson Korea

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yoeda

said:[size=2] what i mean is we girl fangirling to a woman celebrity but not as much as we fangirling to a man celeb. we fangirling of a male celeb and keep hoping that we someday meet someone like them or married someone like them. for a female celeb we never have any dream like that same with some guys who fanboy over football stars. that my opinion.[/size][color=#ffcc00] [size=1]good thing you give up and you can start fangirling JJS too. its hard to pretense that you doesnt care[/color]

[size=2] =)) [/size]

akinahana89

wrote:

»

yoeda said:<br />

look at the eating scene why JJS is more decent than IU. he ate like a girl and IU like a guy. look at how they spoon the rice into their mouth. so funny because SS just like yummy and he feed the rice when the other hand close his mouth. gah very decent guy.

:))=))

<br />

<br />

<br />

I noticed that too! LOL. I laughed, but I think that just goes with SS's character. She has always eaten like that in YTBLSS. lol. SS always downs her food like she hasn't eaten in weeks and her cheeks end up so stuffed, she looks like a chipmunk.

:))

Just part of her charm, I guess.

atilia said:

akinahana89

said: @atilia

Your secret has been revealed. Kekeke~ Join our side now and fangirl JJS/JH together.

:P

We 

will always welcome you. :))

No. Never. [-(  I've got my pride.:P
The only male celebrity that I go gaga is this guy in the video. 
It's okay! I know you were just using me as an excuse to look at and admire JJS/JH pictures. :D It has nothing to do with pride. :P

Guest iheartyou1518

KatKat09 said:

ILY1518

said:

as much as i love the bed scene.. love this scene too. :)  a hearty ahjumma laugh from IU.. one of IU's charm, i guess. :D

korean fans comments : 

fan 1: IU cockpit jumping out.. hahahaha

@atilia I love duckbutt too! But his clothing is similar to YH's! My mind/heart is big enough to house two guys tonight! Hey there is something "incredible" on the J JS side?! Jeong Suk & Junsu byeontae luv unite!!

edensor said: See how he breath?
That is not sleeping Junho's breathing. That is JJS breathing. If you sleep you wont breathing like that... mostly will calm breath. You won't notice it. But that up and down chest... that is deff JJs inner excitement touching and having bed scenes with IU! qgt.gif

atilia said: Morning girls and guys!!! :D
Just woke up and why do I feel so happy today?!!! :x ;) :))
lovelyJihan said: it was the camera angle that's all loool  =)) whatta that would freaking crazy to put cushion under JH's shirt just to save IU's modesty..aigoo if that's the case i better stop watching after next, i can't take this crap about nation's little freaking sister, am soo going to put IU n my blacklist [-( 

Finall all caught up with the posts.  it has been fun reading n watching them!  it is just past midnight here - so time to say good nite as Monday is here n so is the new work week!
Looking forward to BTS, fan vids, rumors, news, etc from great fans of YATBLSS!

Guest jjsweeter0211

Jo Jeong-seok, Kim Go-eun-I and Lee Jong-suk "Sophmore jinx?"

Source | 2013/07/14 | 

photo327221.jpg

There's no sophomore jinx.

Many actors and actresses who are into their second year of acting are being focused on right now. The sophomore jinx which is a kind of slump one goes through at about their second year since their debut, does not apply to Jo Jeong-seokKim Go-eun-I and Lee Jong-suk. They have taken their places as mature actors and actress.

Jo Jeong-seok debuted last year with "Architecture 101" and continues to star in highlighted historical dramas "The Face Reader" and "The King's Wrath". They are both highly anticipated dramas due to their storyline and lineup starring Song Kang-hoJo Jeong-seok takes on the role of a killer who goes through hardships with Song Kang-ho and tries to kill the king, Hyeon Bin.

Kim Go-eun-I debuted with the movie "A Muse" last year and she chose to work with a top actor. She stars in the martial arts movie "A Touch of Zen" with world star Lee Byeong-Heon. Kim was also called 'the nextJeon Do-yeon' when she first came out and now she grabbed the opportunity to co-star with the famous actress in this movie within a year of her debut. She's currently filming the thriller "Monster".

Lee Jong-suk is also one who is irrelevant to the sophomore jinx. He debuted last year with the movie "Korea" and he's headlining movies in less than a year. He's currently busy with his first leading movie "NO-BREATH" which is about swimmers. He starred in "The Face Reader" as Song Kang-ho's son.

Their activities are being more noticed with the varying number of Korean movies produced. It seems like this is due not only to the abilities of the actors and actresses but also because the genre in which movies are being made, is becoming more and more diverse.

Source : sports.donga.com/3/al... ( English )

Archived