[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

akinahana89 said: miumiu18 said: In Sung, you're back in my good book, well done you! After his many mistakes he finally did something right by pushing JH to confess.

Ok, now that I got the gist of the last scene, I don't think it's too bad. I mean, they were together in the past, so what does it matter now? All JH has to do is go to SS immediately, tell her the whole story (I mean she already heard about how YA dumped JH when they went to that broken-heart-self-help-group thing) and then he confesses to her, they hug and kiss and lived happily ever after. This will be the fantasy I'll live under for the next 5 days. Nothing can burst my happy bubble, nope.

LOL...i was laughing & giidy reading all your postsgoshhh...y'all are running it took me 2 hours reading all these postsgood job, people :-bd
now, i'm more calm than last nite or this morningi dun want to say anything yetexcept 1 thing: i think there's a pillow inside JJS' shirt for his bed scene with IUhis chest & lower abdomen looked so weird to mei wanted to upload a picture here, but my photobucket still in trouble (dunno why...i may have look another website tommorrow)
because of byeontae ajuhssi's clam, perhaps JJS' heart beat so fast, he couldn't take it so the PD helped him putting a pillow inside his shirt
i'm going to bed now...work tommorrow morningnitezzzJBU ALL

yoeda said: knowing YA i think theres so much will happen if JH confess to SS later. i think if JH dump her and go to SS she will spread another rumor that some rookie actress has stealing or seducing her boyfriend. it can tarnish SS name even more. gah what a hot story 'famous actress A and rookie actress B fighting for one hot CEO' yeah. i hope the writer doesnt have that idea in mind. but one hair pulling scene also worth it. kekekeke.  =))green scarf 29

look at the eating scene why JJS is more decent than IU. he ate like a girl and IU like a guy. look at how they spoon the rice into their mouth. so funny because SS just like yummy and he feed the rice when the other hand close his mouth. gah very decent guy. :)) =))

Guest AlobAro

he he he...

spreading rumors that she is dating JH... ehem.. ehem.. YA is very good.. she is three steps ahead of SS n JH.. she has foreseen what is going to happen in JH n SS's r'ship.. YA takes the initiative to put a halt to any motion that is going on between JH n SS...

that stupid JH chooses to go to YA instead of SS who has dressed up in her best apparels, excited n joyful in expecting a good n awesome date.. K-Drama craps is happening over n over again.. the lead male or the lead female always takes the wrong turns or idiotic decision at the crucial junctures... now it is JH turn.. in the coming episode, SS will do it.. maybe she'll be hurt... maybe she'll be sulking... maybe she'll distance herself from JH, believing that JH is with YA for real...

a ha ha ha ha ha... this idiot couple is lucky because i am observing ramadhan... if i were in any other months, i would definitely shoot n spew a few nasty salvos n remarks that will fly like there is no tomorrow towards them...

hehe1
... ...

iu6
...collateral damage...
cr: book of faces

ya2
...smart n awesome.. well.. for now...

lovelyJihan said:actually there's nothing to dump lol this wench is hallucenating big time, she's really thinking that they're still together..buhahahaha and if she get SS out of her way JH is hers, ridiculous!! YH told it's better to let go things now before you burn yourself, she should've listen him, JH is already gone but now she's about throw her acting career with bigger scandal, she's messing with MR..she's sooo dead :-\" She's going to burn and end up with nothing! Do you hear me, YA? NOTHING! :P

yoeda said: look at the eating scene why JJS is more decent than IU. he ate like a girl and IU like a guy. look at how they spoon the rice into their mouth. so funny because SS just like yummy and he feed the rice when the other hand close his mouth. gah very decent guy. :)) =)) I noticed that too! LOL. I laughed, but I think that just goes with SS's character. She has always eaten like that in YTBLSS. lol. SS always downs her food like she hasn't eaten in weeks and her cheeks end up so stuffed, she looks like a chipmunk. :)) Just part of her charm, I guess.

Guest iheartyou1518

ahjusshi is really funny.. :D
he asked if they are together or in a honeymoon..BPIUEpYCYAAxO50.jpg

gave them a suite room.. *wink*
BPIUxGOCQAAJBE6.jpg

and even serve them abalone.. *wink*
233DE33951E29C80120476cr: pics to owner

@atilia
hahahahahahahhhahhaha  =)) =)) *ell noooo JH is fine as *ell my glasses too... i can't believe u can't see all the heat comming inside of him.. just look again that pic..and aee yourself.. that look is despite my 80s am going take SS down tonight... and @atilia he's also sayin to u i was about give some of this love but u just can't handle.. :-*

lovelyJihan said: @atilia
hahahahahahahhhahhaha  =)) =)) *ell noooo JH is fine as *ell my glasses too... i can't believe u can't see all the heat comming inside of him.. just look again that pic..and aee yourself.. that look is despite my 80s am going take SS down tonight... :-*

atilia said: akinahana89 said: atilia said: Yes! I finally found one! \:D/@akinaha89 is this what you call handsome? :-? >:)
Keke~ He looks like he's filming a cologne ad. :x :x :x

lovelyJihan said: aigooo what's wrong i thing he's a stunner absolutely sexyyyyyyyy, :-* u two need my glasses malduandeo
Thanks for backing me up, chingu! :)) :D

Aish! I'll never understand you guys! #-oI better go and find another picture. You both, watch out! >:) Happy hunting! Don't forget your mission while you stare at all the images of handsome JJS. :)) :))

Archived