[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

shaselai said: who cares if YA dated JH before? I bet she leaked the news herself to keep JH since JH is such a nice guy and probably doesnt want to damage YA's image. Right now YA is still the "good gal" to all so JH doesn't really have anything against her. But i do agree with others that we have 12 eps left and the SS/JH pairing is so slow!!! this is in addition to SS's progression as an actress is non-existent. Unless we have more eps in order or the remaining eps focus on her growth I am really not sure how good the ending will be..

Off topic@iheartyou1518Ouwwhhh... I really can't stand watch that first siggy of yours dz7.gifdz7.gifIt kept me crazy XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD I didn't notice that Se Yi lips when I watch it but your siggy... 8-}I can't help but keep staring at her lips!XDDDDDDDDDDD

Guest maejm

YA is evil. period. 
 " new couple is born! CYA  is dating entertainment company daepyo SJH.  SJH debuted as a singer. They knew each other for a long time..."  
OMG I can't believe it

yoeda said: edensor said: Because tonight I'm late I'm just watch RAW without take a look at Soompi or twitter first. So its pure excitement when I watch pabo couple scene ruqg.gifIn thisscene... I even clap my hand and giggling on the chair ruqg.gifI do really smilling and laughing alone like crazy :)) I was sooo excited :))Junho's eyes and Soon Shin's with the perfect music background make the scene look so funny :))And how they really in sync when suddenly they wake up and talking nonsense =))
JJS and IU chemistry really nail it. Its not easy like that in sync. But they did it. Outstanding! Not only once but couple of time. They're 400% in sync! Love it!

NEWMARIO said: class="post-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; line-height: 18px; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); "Lee Soon Shin is the Best Episode 38 Review: IU is Shocked About Jo Jung Suk & Kim Yoon Seo’s ScandalJul 14, 2013

viadramaIUJo Jung SukKim Yoon SeoLee Ji HoonLee Soon Shin is the Best0 Comments and 0 Reactions12 views

In Lee Soon Shin is the Best, episode 38, Lee Soon Shin(played by IU) was shocked about Shin Joon Ho(played by Jo Jung Suk) and Choi Yeon Ah(played by Kim Yoon Seo)’s scandal.

Jo In Sung(played by Lee Ji Hoon) said to Joon Ho, “I can tell you like Soon Shin. Why don’t you ask her out instead of not doing anything?” After his advice, Joon Ho finally decided to ask Soon Shin out. Meanwhile, Soon Shin realized that she liked Joon Ho. As Joon Ho called and asked her to come out, she got dressed up the best she could to look pretty.

On the way out, Joon Ho got a call from Yeon Ah. She has already spread the news of her dating Joon Ho. Joon Ho was surprised and quickly went to meet her. Soon Shin, who was waiting for Joon Ho to show up, saw the news on TV and was shocked.

cr: koreandrama

akinahana89 said: NEWMARIO said: class="post-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; line-height: 18px; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); "Lee Soon Shin is the Best Episode 38 Review: IU is Shocked About Jo Jung Suk & Kim Yoon Seo’s ScandalJul 14, 2013

viadramaIUJo Jung SukKim Yoon SeoLee Ji HoonLee Soon Shin is the Best0 Comments and 0 Reactions12 views

In Lee Soon Shin is the Best, episode 38, Lee Soon Shin(played by IU) was shocked about Shin Joon Ho(played by Jo Jung Suk) and Choi Yeon Ah(played by Kim Yoon Seo)’s scandal.

Jo In Sung(played by Lee Ji Hoon) said to Joon Ho, “I can tell you like Soon Shin. Why don’t you ask her out instead of not doing anything?” After his advice, Joon Ho finally decided to ask Soon Shin out. Meanwhile, Soon Shin realized that she liked Joon Ho. As Joon Ho called and asked her to come out, she got dressed up the best she could to look pretty.

On the way out, Joon Ho got a call from Yeon Ah. She has already spread the news of her dating Joon Ho. Joon Ho was surprised and quickly went to meet her. Soon Shin, who was waiting for Joon Ho to show up, saw the news on TV and was shocked.

NEWMARIO said: class="post-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; line-height: 18px; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); "Lee Soon Shin is the Best Episode 38 Review: IU is Shocked About Jo Jung Suk & Kim Yoon Seo’s ScandalJul 14, 2013

Guest iheartyou1518

edensor

said: Off topic@iheartyou1518Ouwwhhh... I really can't stand watch that first siggy of yours 

dz7.gifdz7.gif

It kept me crazy XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD I didn't notice that Se Yi lips when I watch it but your siggy... 

8-}I can't help but keep staring at her lips!XDDDDDDDDDDD

miumiu18 said: In Sung, you're back in my good book, well done you! After his many mistakes he finally did something right by pushing JH to confess.

Ok, now that I got the gist of the last scene, I don't think it's too bad. I mean, they were together in the past, so what does it matter now? All JH has to do is go to SS immediately, tell her the whole story (I mean she already heard about how YA dumped JH when they went to that broken-heart-self-help-group thing) and then he confesses to her, they hug and kiss and lived happily ever after. This will be the fantasy I'll live under for the next 5 days. Nothing can burst my happy bubble, nope.
It matters because the article isn't that they had dated before in the past, but that they are dating now, so that makes things very complicated for JH and SS. Aigoo...

maejm said:
YA is evil. period. 
 " new couple is born! CYA  is dating entertainment company daepyo SJH.  SJH debuted as a singer. They knew each other for a long time..."  
OMG I can't believe it

Thank you for translating this too! Times like these I wish I was fluent in Korean.

YA should have been pushed off that boat and drowned. X( What an utter witch. I hope she doesn't get a good ending. After everything she is doing, she does not deserve redemption or forgiveness.

Guest iheartyou1518

pabo couple on the loose.. :D  they are praising the Gods so the ghost won't haunt them.. 
BPIazGoCUAACjpF.jpg
BPIbP_ICIAAEmiy.jpg
cr: pics to owner

edensor said: maejm said:
YA is evil. period. 
 " new couple is born! CYA  is dating entertainment company daepyo SJH.  SJH debuted as a singer. They knew each other for a long time..."  OMG I can't believe it

She is dirty Richards...  X( She uses media to make JH back to her?? What will happen next episode... Soon Shin will be so jealous and angry to Junho. But thanks to YA Junho said openly that there is someone he likes and its not YA. Out pabo couple will be just fine... their love now really real. We are now move on to Couple Fightsss... ol6.gifIts better than not acknowledge their love towards each other ol6.gif Waaaaa~
I need to know what happens next.
JH had better stand up for his love to SS and let YA know he will NEVER EVER get back together with her.
I'm so anxious. I need a good preview to calm me down.
X_X :-S

Archived