[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

I'm done watching ep 38. I miss your whole party tonight but I'm hyper on my own for that first 15 minutes. and that last scene when Soon Shin and Junho in sync to date. I love it.I also love how soon Shin admitte her feeling to her self and to Young Hoon. She knows... she admit it... she angry when Junho on YA sides and ignoring him. That bickering is cute just like uri @someone qgt.gifNext saturday will be intense episode I wish...Lot of potential... Wj dad appearance, MR and Mr and Mrs Shin, YA-JH-SS.I'm expecting good episode like today.I say today episode is quite okay. Not boring except MR and dr Shin. I don't like how he haha hihi with MR. HE is so unsensitive man.

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest NEWMARIO

Lee Soon Shin is the Best Episode 38 Review: IU & Jo Jung Suk Spends a Night Together

1365063832-bpfull.jpg&w=40&id=13&random=

class="post-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; line-height: 18px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-size: 13px; "Lee Soon Shin is the Best Episode 38 Review: IU & Jo Jung Suk Spends a Night TogetherJul 14, 2013

viadramaIUJo Jung SukLee Soon Shin is the Best0 Comments and 0 Reactions20 views

In Lee Soon Shin is the Best, episode 38, Lee Soon Shin(played by IU) and Shin Joon Ho(played by Jo Jung Suk) spent a night together.

Soon Shin and Joon Ho were stranded on an island, so they had to spend a night at an inn. The inn only had one room left, so they had to stay over at a same room. At first, Joon Ho tried to sleep outdoor, but he eventually came into the room because of bugs.

During the night, Soon Shin woke up and realized Joon Ho was holding her to sleep. She felt her heart beating fast. Later, Joon Ho woke up and realized he was holding onto Soon Shin tight, and felt nervous. He tried hard to get back to sleep.

cr: koreandrama

lovelyJihan said: talking about crazy fans, i don't how many of you watch live streaming at justintv, but hahha the chat box guys are soo funny, hahahahtoday everyone was saying YH looks normal wearing plains shirts, but when JH was dressing up for SS they say he looks like 80s singer hahahahhah =)) =)) they crazyyy

edensor said: I'm done watching ep 38. I miss your whole party tonight but I'm hyper on my own for that first 15 minutes. and that last scene when Soon Shin and Junho in sync to date. I love it.I also love how soon Shin admitte her feeling to her self and to Young Hoon. She knows... she admit it... she angry when Junho on YA sides and ignoring him. That bickering is cute just like uri @someone qgt.gifNext saturday will be intense episode I wish...Lot of potential... Wj dad appearance, MR and Mr and Mrs Shin, YA-JH-SS.I'm expecting good episode like today.I say today episode is quite okay. Not boring except MR and dr Shin. I don't like how he haha hihi with MR. HE is so unsensitive man. She admitted her feelings to YH? Really? I heard the word "like" being used when she was at the restaurant practicing cooking with YH, but I didn't think she would be talking about JH! :D

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

It went to well, SO WELL!!! I was so excited, and even thought this episode was so much better than expected and they went and destroyed everything in the last minute!

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Is it really that hard to have our OTP be happy for one full episode?????

GuMjaCN.jpg

HAHA. I just realized... that the inns keeper was trying to help JH get together with SS. When he says there is only one room left, then winked at JH... Omo. LOL. =)) =)) =))
I didn't see that the first time since I missed the first six minutes while trying to find a streaming channel.

And then he fed JH abalone because it's an aphrodisiac.
He's so byeontae. =))

I love tonight's Ep! never mind the annoying richard simmons people around!! OMG! The bed scene! Geez! Got hook on it for hours! :D SS touching JH 's face...as if it is their last day together! Sweet! :-* they cuddle//snuggled each other tight! JH in return is grabbing the oppourtunity! =)) the smile on his face, heavenly! O:-)

Omg! I just watched the cut of the bed scene! Jo Jung Suk's reaction when IU's hand moved over his stomach! Were they still acting? Was that still Jun Ho?! Kyaaaa! I feel like a fool trying to stop myself from squealing here in my hotel room!  :D :x :\">
So did tonight's episode make up for last night's unsatisfactory episode? Will be back after I read everyone's comment and reaction! 
:\">

Guest beanshpy

no matter what that evil YA does.... our JH and SS already slept together with arms around each other!!!! HA! BEAT THAT WENCH!tumblr_md1bmjuDC81rtqy6t.gif

Guest NEWMARIO

Lee Soon Shin is the Best Episode 38 Review: Jo Jung Suk Takes Kim Yoo Seo’s Side in Front of IU

1365063832-bpfull.jpg&w=40&id=13&random=

class="post-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; line-height: 18px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-size: 13px; "Lee Soon Shin is the Best Episode 38 Review: Jo Jung Suk Takes Kim Yoo Seo’s Side in Front of IUJul 14, 2013

viadramaIUJo Jung SukKim Yoon SeoLee Mi SookLee Soon Shin is the Best0 Comments and 0 Reactions28 views

In Lee Soon Shin is the Best, Episode 38, Shin Joon Ho(played by Jo Jung Suk) took Choi Yeon Ah(played by Kim Yoon Seo)’s side in front of Lee Soon Shin(played by IU).

Yeon Ah was mad at Soon Shin as she found out that she spent a night with Joon Ho on an island. Then, she got even more mad as the director complimented on her. She said to her, “You can’t always be that lucky. Are you using Joon Ho after using Song Mi Ryung(played by Lee Mi Sook)? Did you stay on the island on purpose?” She continued, “Don’t try to work without trying. This is not the place where you can succeed with a lot of people behind your back. You abandoned your own family and chose this, so good luck with it. Oh, maybe your mother dumped you on purpose. What a family.”

Soon Shin was mad and shouted, “Repeat that again. My mother what? Apologize.” Soon Shin held Yeon Ah’s wrist and the two bickered. Then as Yeon Ah fell down, the staff around them told Soon Shin to apologize. Just then, Joon Ho told Soon Shin to apologize. Soon Shin said to Yeon Ah, “I’m sorry.” Yeon Ah too said, “No, it’s fine. I was wrong too. Sorry.”

cr: koreandrama

iu93jjang said: off topic :

about IU ajumma laugh..IU composer tweet to IU manager ' wth.. does IU laughter make a special apperence??' =)) =)) =))i bet they are watching IU first bed scene... :))

i bet a lot of guys want to JJS now!! i wonder how JJS friend will react :))

akinahana89 said: iu93jjang said: why nobody remember the bed scene???  :-? first of all we are definitely getting a kiss scene.. those scene is more intimate then kiss scene and its really crazy on internet now cause IU fan cannot believe it that their baby doing that.. to be honest i not expected that intimate i mean they hug each other like there is no tomorrow and the BTS pic seem awkward :)).. IU making its first move and i'm sure that we going to get what we want most here.. KISS scene!! :-*

The scene where CM and IS are having lunch together with the drama crew is so cute. They would make a fabulous couple too. :))

Waaa~ I'm really, really, really happy with the episode! I can't wait for the subs! So excited!

(BTW, did anyone else catch that CM said something about YA and JH dating before in the past? IS choked and said, "Really?" and CM asked him, "What? You didn't know?" Am I interpreting wrong? They talked so much about SS and JH that I really want to know what they said. lol. I'm being so impatient today.)

One of the most awkward but funniest bed scene ever!
This is from Mr. Kim's Millions Dolar Quest
they are two housemate who had to sleep at same room at same bed!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWFOE_3So8M

It would be perfect ıf they filmed it like this!!
=))

akinahana89 said: HAHA. I just realized... that the inns keeper was trying to help JH get together with SS. When he says there is only one room left, then winked at JH... Omo. LOL. =)) =)) =))
I didn't see that the first time since I missed the first six minutes while trying to find a streaming channel.

And then he fed JH abalone because it's an aphrodisiac.
He's so byeontae. =))

@edensor
My chingu... you are so, so, so funny. =)) =)) =))
I hope that is the end of her "nation's little sister" title. That means she has more freedom to act.
And... don't think about what's censored?
How is that possible?
Me and my byeontae mind have been thinking about nothing but JJS/IU // JH/SS chemistry and tension.
You might need to slap a censored label on my forehead. :))

Ohh this scene tumblr_mpxlih7uJh1rlzlwyo7_250.gif
when IU acting with YA is just so good. She did it so well. I love how expert Soon Shin with clam :)) And YA is waahhh... how I love her face that time :))
If you notice YA lost all battle for tonite eps. Well... except that when she pretending to be hurt. But actually she lost too because Soon Shin fight back and she is just weak witch who fall only to make people pity on her.

Archived